Trailer discussion - Part 1

Is there actual word on whether or not we should expect a third trailer?

Hey if they can hook it with Antman, good for them.

If it's more than a repackaged version of what we've already seen then I'll be surprised.

If it's more than a repackaged version of what we've already seen then I'll be surprised.

I'll make some predictions:

We'll FINALLY see a quick cut shot of Domashev's stupid powers

We might see Thing talk for a few seconds

We'll get even more Jordan and more shots or different takes of the same shots of his powers as well as saying something "witty"

Kate Mara will continue to be a lamp, and we might get another laugh track shot, as well as another demonstration or two of her power

Teller will also be there

And they'll probably end on the Thing plane shot again OR a big moment from the final fight

Frankly, a shot of The Thing making even the most miniscule of changes to his facial expression would be a profound victory.

Last edited:
Frankly, any shot of The Thing making even the most miniscule of changes to his facial expression would be a profound victory.

You are probably right. I have been waiting to see some of that as well.

I desperately hope for (but don't realistically expect) something we've never seen before. And I don't mean something we haven't seen in previous FF trailers, I mean something we haven't seen before in 100 other films.

In the '60s, people were picking up FF comic books and saying: "Wow! I've never seen anything like this before."

But everything thing we've seen in the trailers so far has felt very familiar - just scenes from other films cut and pasted onto the screen.

I've given up on the basic production design looking like the Fantastic Four, but I hope this film may still surprise us with something unique and worthy of the Fantastic Four name.

I think the Negative Zone could be the key. If they could give us something really cool in the Negative Zone (and I'm thinking creatures - not just the FF battling Doom on a barren landscape), there still could be hope.

I can't explain why...but the combination of those three words literally made me laugh out loud. Why?! LOL :

Domashev's situation is a very laughable one indeed!

Somehow Doom has been further demoted on film from evil businessman to programmer/blogger. They've even stripped him of his name.

Because "lol comical books is silly you silly nerds!"

Whole thing is just ridiculous and deserves to be laughed at

I'm assuming they won't make it public until after Comic Con. They'll want to give attendees a first look, I would assume. But I'm guessing it will be online shortly after that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"