MCU: The Marvel Cinematic Universe Official Discussion - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whole lot of energy to show additional footage of AoU for AOS

Exactly. Marvel could just issue a press release showing a clip of the next episode.

Agents of SHIELD isn't big enough for Marvel to hold a press conference at the El Capitan Theatre in Los Angeles.

Exactly. Marvel could just issue a press release showing a clip of the next episode.

Agents of SHIELD isn't big enough for Marvel to hold a press conference at the El Capitan Theatre in Los Angeles.

Agreed.
It most likely involves feature films, and I doubt they'd hold a presser there unless they had some kind of footage to show. Early scenes from Ant-Man seem likely; but it *could* be that they're planning concept footage (a la the Ant-Man Comic-Con scene last year) of future movies, and going ahead with official announcements on projects like Dr. Strange, CA3/Civil War, and --- dare I say it...? --- Black Panther.

Could it be just some confirmed casting to some of the upcoming tv series (Jessica Jones, Luke Cage, Iron Fist) ?

A bit of a curveball with the announcement, given that NYCC just passed. Makes me think it's somewhat of a new development, maybe unrelated to anything that was touched on at the Con. Hmm.

It sounds like a big deal whatever it is, which (as Mr J says) seems strange given the NYCC just passed. If it was TV stuff it'd have to be casting and footage for all of them along with announcing some grand plan linking them up. Anything less than that and I'd say it has to be film related and future unconfirmed film related to justify announcing an event there so soon after a Con.

With the casting of Lyndsey Fonseca on Agent Carter, it means someone's a fan of How I Met Your Mother.

Expect Ted Mosby to show up as someone next.

Nope something big is about to happen...
Marvel Studios is taking a page from Silicon Valley, and issued a surprise, and mysterious, invitation for Tuesday, October 28. The invitations, extended to Newsarama and other sites that cover comic book movies, says nothing other than the date, the morning time, and the location of the El Capitan Theatre in Los Angeles.

That's so awesome.

A bit of a curveball with the announcement, given that NYCC just passed. Makes me think it's somewhat of a new development, maybe unrelated to anything that was touched on at the Con. Hmm.

I predict a full Phase 3 slate announcement, with Doctor Strange casting announcement, as well as Civil War announcement (VERY likely with a Sony/Marvel Studios partnership announced alongside.

OK, my hopes are officially up! :woot:

I hope its the Dr. Strange casting cause I'm really tired of waiting for it. Oh, also the announcement of a director signing on to give us Black Panther and the release date.

Marvel put out a limited amount of fan tickets through a test screener website for the event....tickets went fast.

well, i hope they have something cool to share because expectations for this thing is ramping up..lol

really intrigued with this. I think it has to be something big, if not, a press release doesnt make too much sense, so taking that into account... that mention of Sony/Marvel partnership sounds possible. That would be a huge announcement, definetly

If it is not everything I list here I will be disappointed

Marvels full slate of films until 2020
Cast reveal of all the Netflix shows
Dr Strange casting
Black Panther casting
Spider Man and X-men and Fantastic Four rights reverted back to Marvel
Trailer for Agent Carter
Trailer for Daredevil
Punisher casting for his own Netflix series
Free foot rubs for everyone from Kevin Feige

If even 1 of these things is not present I will be pissed

a press release just for a trailer would be a huge joke, lol. even if its for a new tv show.
It has to be movie related, or.... something non movie/tv related

Dr Strange casting
Black Panther casting
Trailer for Agent Carter
Trailer for Daredevil

:awesome:

Dr Strange casting
Black Panther casting
Trailer for Agent Carter
Trailer for Daredevil

:pal::pal::pal:

Somebody should tweet Feige about the footrubs. I'm already getting impatient.

DC have released their dates for future films. Could Marvel do the same? Up till 2020 I mean.

This has got to be movie related. No way is this TV related.

The fact that it's a Tuesday seems TV, though

But why not issue a press release like they always do?

It makes no sense to have a press conference at the El Capitan and have it be TV related.

If only it were an announcement that Marvel have the FF back. probably unlikely though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"