Revenge of the Fallen Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen news,info, etc thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crossing my fingers they can keep that start date. Would love to know the second live action Transformers film is being made while I watch a number of other films I've been waiting for this summer.

transformers2bw0.jpg

garage.500.jpg

group.500.jpg

brawl.r34.500.jpg

brawl.whl.500.jpg

brawl.garage.500.jpg

brawl.int.det.500.jpg

The aformentioned "geriatric" bot could (or would) probably be Kup, but they could change Ultra Magnus into an older bot. And then there's always Alpha Trion. Other than that and the stated fact that Jazz is dead, there hasn't really been any news about who exactly could be in the sequel. The character models are already finished, so they already know who's gonna be in it.

But now is where the real spectulation comes into play, especially if (for whatever reason) they release the number of new bots officially. It's time to throw out the possibilites and start thinking completely realisticly. In example, I hate to say it, but due to Barricade's role in the first (and possibly this) movie, Prowl has slim chances to make it into the film. I know it's tough, but it's time to face the cold hard facts.

^ I think the only new bot we can bet on is Soundwave.
If they couldn't make him work before what says they'll be able to now? I mean come on a transformer tape recorder may seem hard to make into a character for the movie but most people could easily settle on something like a army vehicle with a satellite dish on top.

If they couldn't make him work before what says they'll be able to now? I mean come on a transformer tape recorder may seem hard to make into a character for the movie but most people could easily settle on something like a army vehicle with a satellite dish on top.

Blackout was supposed to be Soundwave, but they wanted to wait to do him right. I do agree that an army vehicle with a satellite dish is the best mode for him.

I don't really mind the Dinobots not being included in TF2. I like them, but they weren't really high on my must see list. However, I would still like to see Grimlock and co. make an appearance down the line.

I also don't have a problem with Bay writing TF2 to some extent. It seems that it was only an outline that the writers will hammer out.

As long as TF2 has Frank Welker as the voice of Soundwave and Prowl, Wheeljack, and Mirage as new Autobots then I'm all set.

In example, I hate to say it, but due to Barricade's role in the first (and possibly this) movie, Prowl has slim chances to make it into the film. I know it's tough, but it's time to face the cold hard facts.

I disagree. It wouldn't be that hard to visually distinguish the two. He'd be a different model and they could give him a different color scheme. Or Bay could go with another idea suggested and make Prowl a police SUV. The whole good cop vs. bad cop analogies that would surely come could be pretty interesting too.

Besides, the name "Prowl" is one of the most recycled names in the TF franchise, so I think it is easy seeing the character making an appearance.

Blackout was supposed to be Soundwave, but they wanted to wait to do him right. I do agree that an army vehicle with a satellite dish is the best mode for him.
I know but if bay wanted him to be a helicopter i can only imagine what he make him next. I know i would be super pissed if they make soundwave a tank which i could see bay actually doing.

Anyone know how old this image is? Seeing it I'm wondering about the possibility of there being a Decepticon or Autobot boat in the mix for the sequel...

Or it could be that someone in the production just needed to park their boat somewhere or maybe Bay is playing around with misinformative hints like he promised he would. :woot:

Anyone know how old this image is? Seeing it I'm wondering about the possibility of there being a Decepticon or Autobot boat in the mix for the sequel...

Or it could be that someone in the production just needed to park their boat somewhere or maybe Bay is playing around with misinformative hints like he promised he would. :woot:
that was from 2006/2007 when we first started getting pictures from the set and seeing vehicles

I don't really mind the Dinobots not being included in TF2. I like them, but they weren't really high on my must see list. However, I would still like to see Grimlock and co. make an appearance down the line.

I also don't have a problem with Bay writing TF2 to some extent. It seems that it was only an outline that the writers will hammer out.

As long as TF2 has Frank Welker as the voice of Soundwave and Prowl, Wheeljack, and Mirage as new Autobots then I'm all set.

I'd love to see Prowl and Mirage, but I could live without Wheeljack. I just never really liked him that much.

That's just a warehouse in California where they store movie cars and such.

in the first movie they showed us that the robots can change their look.

so for the sequel i wouldnt be suprised if some robots change their look. that way you have a fresh new look and you can sell new toys.

in the first movie they showed us that the robots can change their look.

so for the sequel i wouldnt be suprised if some robots change their look. that way you have a fresh new look and you can sell new toys.

I hope not. I love how they look. :yay:

If i knew i'd beat you to it, probably would take either Ratchet or Optimus.

Yes, but they won't be needing Jazz for the sequel. He won't be missed. :grin:

I'd get Ironhide too, but that thing wouldn't fit in my garage. It's bloody huge.

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=42020

LaBeouf on Transformers 2... "Massive"

Source: Empire Online
February 14, 2008

Empire magazine talked to Transformers 2 star Shia LaBeouf, who says he has seen a lot for the sequel already and knows that there will be new robots on both sides of the battle. Here's a clip:

"I know of a few things I have to work on for the next one," said LaBeouf. "I've seen pre-vizes of the action scenes and I just saw Michael yesterday. It's going to be bad-ass. We're not making another one unless it is, and Mike is definitely not resting on his laurels — he's doing insane ***** again. And the pre-vizes that I've seen… it's just massive.

You can read the full interview here! DreamWorks/Paramount is planning a June 26, 2009 release date.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"