Tron Legacy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lightcycle, biatch. Represent.

Disney seems to be teasing and saying they will have a non bootleg out soon.

Socks officially blown off by that footage. Please, please, please Disney, make this movie. Now.

With the way Flynn is acting in this, doubtful they can swing another PG....probably PG-13 on par with POTC.

That footage looks absolutely amazing.

Can't wait for a officially released teaser to see it all properly.

Man, Disney was always badass:oldrazz:

Amen to that :woot:
Most of my DVD collection is Disney, I have all the Disney Animated Classics (currently 47 lol :oldrazz:), they make up the majority of my DVD collection, followed by comic book films.

Anyway I'm psyched for it,and that's just from a teaser.
Haven't been this psyched for a sequel since Spider-Man 3

20+ years,Tron's finally gettin the sequel it deserved,been waiting ages for one, especially since the early 2000s there was a mention of a Tron remake.

Glad they've gone the sequel route instead,the first is just a classic and should stay that way. Wouldn't mind a remake,but some things should just be left alone,and I'm glad it has been.

Oops,mini essay lol

God, I desperately need to know and see more of this project.

I just can't wait for my Tron fix to be sated. I've watched the original and played the game over and over but I need some new stuff.

Watching the poor quality teaser on-line only makes my thirst bigger.

C'mon Disney - release something.......................please?!..........

i never really got into Tron. i liked the pretty pictures as a kid, but i was too young to understand the story. however, this trailer definitely got me interested....especially if they're trying to make it stereoscopic 3d.

That footage was ill.I'm geeked.
Dude who wrote the article at gizmodo made a note that hes worried that the characters in the game world are full cg.That doesn't worry me in the least
http://www.image-metrics.com/

As long as Bridges is on board I'm there.

wow...all I can say is that is a thing of beauty. Looks amazing.

Dude who wrote the article at gizmodo made a note that hes worried that the characters in the game world are full cg.That doesn't worry me in the least

Those last two expressions made like she was orgasming. :o

Now THIS is cool. Not knowing a movie's being made 'til footage is screened.:word:
I agree. Thats how it should be done. Nothing is worse than anticipating a film, then only to have it cancelled. Kudos to them.

Doesnt worry me either - actually, it kinda makes sense. Computer Generated characters inside a Computer System with live-action for the characters in the outside world.

And agreed on Bridges; if he hadnt returned as Flynn - this sequel wouldnt have as much resonance.

As I said previously, I wonder if David Warner or Bruce Boxleitner have been tapped to return in some capacity?

Doesnt worry me either - actually, it kinda makes sense. Computer Generated characters inside a Computer System with live-action for the characters in the outside world.

And agreed on Bridges; if he hadnt returned as Flynn - this sequel wouldnt have as much resonance.

As I said previously, I wonder if David Warner or Bruce Boxleitner have been tapped to return in some capacity?

I'm not worried but, I preferred the look of the computer universe of the original Tron. This new universe has excessive cgi and considerably less live action. Also, I still prefer the costume design and the lightcycles of old the original.

I'm not worried but, I preferred the look of the computer universe of the original Tron. This new universe has excessive cgi and considerably less live action. Also, I still prefer the costume design and the lightcycles of old the original.

I'm with you on the costume design but I think those new lightcycles look amazing.

Lasseter said the first Tron didn't have enough "emotion", whatever that means.

I've never even seen the first Tron, but I def. want to see this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"