Tumbleweed, USA: The Wild West RPG Sign-Up/OOC Thread

i didn't know tumbleweeds could roll ironically.

I think it's time I answer for my disappearance. I basically fell out of the loop with this game (and the rest) due to school, personal life and a case of writer's block. I apologize for letting you guys down, and I honestly don't deserve for you guys to forgive me for it, so I'm not gonna ask for it, and I'm not going to make excuses.

I've since lost my original notes for the game, though I still remember how the basic plot would've worked out, so I'm asking you all, if, IF, I can get this game up again (complete with a co-GM to keep it running if I flake again), would anyone be interested in it, at all?

I'd be up for it....you deserting *******! :cmad:

Whoa whoa, old west? My absolute favourite time period? You know I'm all up for it.

I admire your willingness Byrd, but I wasn't going to resume the game until September-ish when I'm off from school.

I'm interested, but will wait till this actually gets off the ground again.

Are we going to just restart from scratch? Cause if we are, I'm going to go ahead and kill the sheriff now! :cmad:

Been thinking of jumping in this game if it gets going again.
What characters on the roster are still active? Want to know what kind of character concepts/types I have to work with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"