Tumbleweed, USA: The Wild West RPG Sign-Up/OOC Thread

Sorry, it's just Jean's a bit busy.

I'm just here to make suggestions and keep things consistent, as well as keep the plot moving. Oh, and I'm trying to make a list of all the NPCs you guys are making (and adding things to, Cats, making Gertie a hypochondriac is :up:). I'll post it by the end of the day to see if I got things right.

Damn my lack of knowledge of Western medical treatment!

I think that was a couple of centuries earlier...I mean cutting off limbs yes, but leeches? Please only savages use them. And the Icelandic.

Good thing I signed up to be a fraud doctor. No medical knowledge nessecary!

Just like how you play doctor in real life.

I've got medical knowledge. Of course it's all in the realm of modern veterinary medicine, but it's medical knowledge.

Wow, they were still using the Four Humours? Cheers Wieg.

I was going to wait for Sensei to post before moving the stranger, but I figure he can catch up.

I plan on doing a Mad Wolf post sometime tomorrow. Not that it really matters WHEN he comes into town, but I hope that you, SuperFerret, won't be posting up TOO many events that my character could be missing out on.

Nah, it's still gonna be a bit until I post the church sermon.

Nah, it's still gonna be a bit until I post the church sermon.
Ah good.

I had a question: any room in Tumbleweed for a paranoid widow who's boarded up her house with a double-barreled shotgun ready for anyone who comes knocking at her door? I have a feeling a few citizens there might once in awhile gossip about her.

Just asking because she's important for my character's development. And because EVERY town should have one :o

However you guys want to help flesh out the town is fine, within reason.

*scratches out his Delorian time machine idea*

I'll be getting the sermon up sometime tonight, and if things continue to move smoothly, we should get to noon sometime tomorrow.

I was going to post tonight. I'll post tomorrow because I want Chance to get into town after the sermon/around noon.

I was going to post tonight. I'll post tomorrow because I want Chance to get into town after the sermon/around noon.
I was planning for Mad Wolf to get to the town around the same hour. If you're up for any character interaction on the way into town, that'd be cool ;)

300th post w00t!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"