Twin Peaks: The Entire Mystery

Not so sure because some of that weirdness was in the European pilot with the original ending. Some of that footage got repurposed into later in the series.

The original pilot ending had the Man From Another Place, the Black Lodge/Waiting Room, Ghost/Doppleganger/Laura Palmer.

Okay, this thread should not be buried on page three after last night's episode. The scene with Big Ed and Norma and the Log Lady scene alone are probably the most emotional scenes in the entire series. It is probably my favorite so far and the first one I felt compelled to watch again the next day. I am not ready for this show to end.

Not sure if it's an amazing episode, but there was definitely some interesting stuff and payoffs in there.

I still find the Audrey subplot to be terrible.

Not sure if it's an amazing episode, but there was definitely some interesting stuff and payoffs in there.

I still find the Audrey subplot to be terrible.

I don't think there is enough information about the Audrey subplot to find it terrible. If you are looking at what is going on with her story in a fairly straightforward light yeah, it would be terrible but I'm almost 100% certain it's not going to be as simple as her arguing about wanting to go to the Roadhouse and that's it.

This has probably been said before, but I think she's still in a coma from the explosion.

tumblr_oqg4t8tlsZ1uodb12o1_r1_1280.gif

I don't think there is enough information about the Audrey subplot to find it terrible. If you are looking at what is going on with her story in a fairly straightforward light yeah, it would be terrible but I'm almost 100% certain it's not going to be as simple as her arguing about wanting to go to the Roadhouse and that's it.

I think people are just afraid to question and critique what Lynch and Frost are doing and automatically have to label it all as genius.

I think there might be something to she's still in a coma. HOWEVER, Ben Horne didn't really say he never had a mother in his life, just no father.

Also, Audrey is talking about characters who exist in the present timeline of the show with her "husband." If she was in a coma, how would she hear or know about those characters?

I am sure there is more to Audrey's subplot. In any case I finally caught up with the show and I absolutely loved it. Mulholland Drive style in Twin Peaks universe, I enjoy it much more than the first two seasons

heh, I was pretty annoyed by Audreys storyline at first now I find it hysterical.
Lynch basically gave one of the favorite characters from the original series one screwed up scene to do and chopped it up. At this point I wouldn't be surprised if it went nowhere.

Oh and I don't think I said it but last week was dam good tv!

This episode was excellent. One of the best. That opening scene was one of the best scenes in the whole show alone and maybe one of my favorite Lynch scenes ever. You don't see that kind of Lynch often.

And that Philip Jeffries. Goddamn.

I'm patiently waiting to see where the Audrey story goes. Lynch always has a purpose to things even though the execution is always weird.

I definitely called it on Audrey NOT being in a coma.

Well at least we got Agent Cooper back for the remainder. It took forever though. I stand by the Dougie stuff was dragged out way too long and was mostly terrible.

Art by Bryan Lee O'Malley, creator of Scott Pilgrim:

Y4sBsbF.jpg

So...

... same time, 25 years from now?

I can't wait until the blu-ray release. Don't have Showtime, so I haven't been keeping up, but in a way, I'm kind of relieved. There have been spoilers, but by design, anything Lynch is kind of unspoilable, because it barely even makes any f***ing sense when it's happening before your own two eyes. And also, from the sound of it, I just don't know how well I'd be able to put up with the Dougie element on a weekly basis. Lynch and Frost chose to do business with Showtime because they didn't want it to be a binge, but I'm gonna do me.

Overall, this new series was a ride and I loved every episode of it. I really enjoyed last night's finale even though it presented more questions than answers but I honestly wasn't expecting any answers from Lynch.

Like everyone else, I'm still trying to wrap my head around what happened, is Coop now Richard? Diane is Linda? if anything, Cooper reminded me of Phillip Jeffries in FWMM: confused and lost in time.

Interesting theory that I read was that the last scene is [BLACKOUT]Laura's dream in 1989 on the day that she was suppose to die and that when she hears her mother's voice calling to her at the very end it is her trying to wake her up.[/BLACKOUT]

Regardless, I'm looking forward to checking out The Final Dossier in October. :up:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"