Texas Chainsaw Massacre 4

I'm not sure who else saw this but its walk out of the theater bad. I love horror, even bad horror but this movie was an absolute joke. Busta Rymes Halloween bad....

The chicks were hot though.

Same here. I have low standards when it comes to the horror genre , but this was hard to watch.

I'm not sure who else saw this but its walk out of the theater bad. I love horror, even bad horror but this movie was an absolute joke. Busta Rymes Halloween bad....

The chicks were hot though.
Oddly, I don't think Busta Rhymes Halloween Resurrection was the worst. It was a horrible, unnecessary followup to a great Halloween film (seriously, as much a sI hate the Zombie remakes, I wish they'd come a bit sooner, because as long as I own Resurrection, again collection purposes, I know it exists and therefore the stupid explanation of Michael not dying exists. Plus Busta Rhymes really did suck in that movie.

Back to TC3D, I'm surprised, because I haven't heard of a horror film this bad in a while. Even ones people couldn't really get behind, like Paranormal Activity 4 or the newer exorcism films, never heard many people flat walking out.

I saw this today, of course I wasn't paying the price of seeing it in 3D so I snuck in a pair of 3D glasses I had with me.

It wasn't as bad as I was thinking, pretty straight forward killing spree with hot babes running and screaming, having it take place in the present made the sense of having hick sheriff's like R. Lee Ermey's annoying character absent in this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"