The Dark Knight Two-Faces Scars, New(?) Info

JayTee

Civilian
Reaction score
I'm watching TV Guide right now and they have a long running Hollywood 411 special on Heath Ledger and they just had some guys who work on Dark Knight on there. (I don't know who, I un-muted it when I saw DK footage)

I recall there being a debate awhile back on how Two Face gets scarred, (was it Joker? Maroni? Bathroom accident?), and one of the interviewees said Joker is indeed the one to toss acid at Harvey.

EDIT: UPDATE:
Okay it's back on, Leo Quiones is the name of the guy. I thought he worked on the movie with Heath, but apparently he's just a critic and a big Batman fan and is talking about the role of The Joker.

I guess it doesn't hold as much water as I initially thought.

Like I said I un-muted it halfway through the first time. Quasi-falso alarm unless he knows something we don't.

Oh well!

I'm watching TV Guide right now and they have a long running Hollywood 411 special on Heath Ledger and they just had some guys who work on Dark Knight on there. (I don't know who, I un-muted it when I saw DK footage)

I recall there being a debate awhile back on how Two Face gets scarred, (was it Joker? Maroni? Bathroom accident?), and one of the interviewees said Joker is indeed the one to toss acid at Harvey.

If this is already well known I apologize, but not that much really.

Wait...I know Maroni is behind it, but I didn't know Joker threw it. Eric Roberts said Maroni was behind the overall thing though.

I hope its something like that acid that comes out of his flower on his coat ala 89' batman.

Hey, they're re-running it now. Tune in to TV Guide and wait for the interviews with the Dark Knight guys. He'll give a short synopsis of the plot and mentions that Joker scars Harvey.

Recap for us.

Okay it's back on, Leo Quiones is the name of the guy. I thought he worked on the movie with Heath, but apparently he's just a critic and a big Batman fan and is talking about the role of The Joker.

I guess it doesn't hold as much water as I initially thought.

Like I said I un-muted it halfway through the first time. Quasi-falso alarm unless he knows something we don't.

Oh well!

Oh, that sucks. Thanks for keeping your ears and eyes open, though.

Well, initially there were rumors that is was Joker who scarred Dent. Also, in a recent interview, Eric Roberts (Maroni) did say that they deviated some from the comics, but of course Maroni is still behind it.

Joker does have some sort of mob connection (the bank). Maybe he is captured, he is given acid by a crooked cop loyal to Maroni, and during his trial Joker throw the acid on Dent.

Maroni Scars Dent .......

Was in a article around here

No he does not... Eric Roberts did say Maroni is RESPONSIBLE for Dent's scarring NOT that he did it - Rossi does it... it makes logical sense - as we know Maroni gets out after the trial, he would plead the fifth and it is NOT Falcones trial like it is in the comics, it is Maroni's trial... please don't twist the quote.

So it is not Maroni who physically scars Dent.

exactly...

Bkey you are quickly becoming one of my favorite posters.

exactly...

Bkey you are quickly becoming one of my favorite posters.

thanks.

But you know, after reading this, maybe it is Joker who scars Dent. I know in the casting sides it's Rossi, but some character names were changed in the sides. However, there were no casting announcements for Rossi. We now know that Joker does have connections with the mob, and if you read that section of the sides, maybe Joker is "Rossi?" Idk, I don't really like the idea, but maybe thats the direction they decided to take it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"