Two-Part Batman: The Long Halloween Animated film possibly in the works?!

Animation is great! My only complaint is the CGI on Cars/Planes/etc. Can someone please explain why they CGI this? Is it just a budget/cost thing? It never looks good.
It has to do with time and budget. It’s a lot of work for whatever overseas studio they hired to animate it and 3D models make for less issues when it gets back from the studio. It doesn’t look bad in some shots but it’s a little off in others.

Saw this writeup from screen rant on my google feed today essentially saying Jenson's animated feature is beating The Batman to the punch adapting this comic story:

https://screenrant.com/jensen-ackles-long-halloween-pattinson-batman-story-first/amp/

The Batman of course isn't a straight adaptation so much as an inspired rendition of the comic come to life. This is old news of course but at least something to look forward to for those of us tired of WB's animation dept.

Don’t know why they introduced this villain controlling you know who on the Post Credit.

Not many people watches the post credits.

Unless they start with that scene on Part 2, people would be like huh?? when and how did that happen to you know who by this villain??

Don’t know why they introduced this villain controlling you know who on the Post Credit.

Not many people watches the post credits.

Unless they start with that scene on Part 2, people would be like huh?? when and how did that happen to you know who by this villain??

Oh weird, I didn't even see the post-credits. I hate those in these animated features. Like come on.

What did you guys think of "The Losers" animated short? I think it was the least interesting one I've watched in awhile. I loved the Kamandi animated short on the last animated feature.

After watching it again I think I know exactly who they will have the Holiday Killer be:

It has to do with what Alberto said, about the woman he wanted to marry.

Don’t know it’s an error or intentional.

But the 2 sided coin. Was that Batman’s coin he gave to Dent??

Because Batman was holding it first before Dent tossed it up. So Batman knew it was a 2 sided coin???

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"