Apocalypse Tye Sheridan is CYCLOPS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cyclops [BLACKOUT]is the one driving the kids when they go to the mall.[/BLACKOUT] So deduce from that what.

Nice :woot:

tumblr_inline_n6llfoUSFw1qdu8au.gif

The creative team of this movie REALLY liked X-Men: Evolution, lol.

Cyclops [BLACKOUT]is the one driving the kids when they go to the mall.[/BLACKOUT] So deduce from that what you will.
It depends,
where he passed it
South Dakota or New Jersey?

These costumes are so much better than the X1 leather ones.

I get sense Singer wanted to make up for lack of cyclops as he originally wanted to do if he had done last stand

1:we are likely to see his powers manifest.one shot looks like they used the unfilmed origin from X-Men
2:We will defently see him arrive at mansion
3:It has been said scott/jean is one of films 3 romantic stories so we should
get begining of cyclops/jean romance
4:The events of Apocalypse will likely be his rite of passage

There's a shot in the teaser of Scott in what looks like varsity letterman jacket in a bathroom stall and he's firing his optic blast uncontrollably.

His proposed origin scene in the first X-men was of his classmates smoking pot in the bathroom (at prom night?) and that's when his powers first manifest.

Coincidentally they used the same bathroom stall set (that obviously was made but never used) for when Mystique injects prison guard Laurio in X2.

(Yea I got all that from what marvelrobbins just said :p )

I wonder what is happening in that bathroom stall, for Scott to release so much energy from his eyes.

I thought about that but that would be silly.

Probably something worse than constipation.

Nothing's worse than constipation.

It doesn't make sense for Scott to be called Cyclops when he doesn't have the visor, so he'll probably get it (and his codename) by the end of the movie.

I wonder if we will see a scene of them creating their codename.

I can imagine Mystique giving the younger characters a codename.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Davutha
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"