Apocalypse Tye Sheridan is CYCLOPS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would the concept art show him hitting storm?, it's meant to give an idea of what to expect and unless we want the fight to be over with to quickly then storm will probably try and avoid being hit anyway

Last edited:
He's pretty much a rookie.

I think we can cut him some slack.

would storm fans want her to be easy hit by cyclops anyway? people would be complaining storm is to weak or something

Its concept art though and the thought of concept art of storm bein hit by cyclops and the reaction it would get is probably funnier then it should be

Last edited:
Sometimes I remind myself of how freaking excited I am to see my favourite character on the big screen again. Seeing his powers in the trailer brought out the fanboy in me. Loved his line too. #cyclopswasright.

:ilv::ilv::ilv::ilv:
Sometimes I remind myself of how freaking excited I am to see my favourite character on the big screen again. Seeing his powers in the trailer brought out the fanboy in me. Loved his line too. #cyclopswasright.
:ilv::ilv::ilv::ilv::ilv:
I know right
on another forum thats my sig... can't wait to see him level poccy with an optic blast

I hope he dies in the film (i know he's alive in 2024) :/

I was thinking this movie will be bittersweet for Marsden too, not just Berry. Origin story and character arc for Cyclops while Wolvie has a small, possibly cameo role in the movie.

I'm torn. I want Cyclops to be with Jean.. but that's only because if he isn't... that means Wolvie "got the girl'
Plus Jean is just a high character woman and I think more sound and whole then Emma.
Emma is that girl you don't introduce to your family... but secretly want to marry knowing she cant raise no Children with her ratchet-ness

man i sound like a teenage fanfic writer
IDK
Cyke+Jean for the win

I despise treating Jean like a trophy between the two men. I grew up being a Scott and Jean shipper, but now I'm a fan of Jean being single and Cyclops with Emma.

I despise treating Jean like a trophy between the two men. I grew up being a Scott and Jean shipper, but now I'm a fan of Jean being single and Cyclops with Emma.
Totally agree. Also I hate the feud between Emma and Jean, I just want them to be friends lol girl power!

Well if we don't have Jott then we don't have Cable I hope they can get him in the movies sooner than later. :yay:

That relationship grew on me too. Kinda feel like I'm betraying Jean or something.

sorry that is one thing i hate that came out of morrison time on x-men cyclops and emma.I am totally fine that in films it will never happen.

Totally agree. Also I hate the feud between Emma and Jean, I just want them to be friends lol girl power!
Lucky for us that's what we have in the comics right now. Emma became teen Jean's mentor.

That relationship grew on me too. Kinda feel like I'm betraying Jean or something.
I used to feel that way lol. It has a bit to do with how it all went down in the comics, but really Emma and Jean are both great characters. If you're gonna hate Emma for the affair you have to also hate Cyclops.

Yeah Cyfrost grew on me too. Definitely felt guilty as a Jott fan when it began to grow on me.

I want Wolverine with Jean.
Why do you hate Wolverine so much? :oldrazz:

Seriously, that "die for my ship" nonsense is my main pet peeve in silly fan reactions. You've got two great characters like Cyclops and Wolverine, who have amazing chemistry together, yet you get people hating one or the other over who should date some third character. I really don't care about who ends up with Jean Grey, because I'm more invested in the odd-couple friendship between Scott and Logan.

I was just gonna say, it was nice to see his powers on screen after all this time!

Alhtough a fully open eye should probably span out wider than that. Like in X1 "I wasn't the one that gave the train station a new sun roof, pal." or X2 "That's one lover's quarrel you don't want to get involved with, my friend."

Edit: Sorry if the lines are off. Thy're off top of my head.

Last edited:
I hope he dies in the film (i know he's alive in 2024) :/

I dont get why they showed us everyone alive in the future timeline after DOFP. I was kind of hoping that them stopping the Sentinels meant a brand new future,. that we woudl see unfold in the movies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"