Apocalypse Tye Sheridan is CYCLOPS

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't get how people fail to understand that we watch movies for the journey and not the end? We want to see how young Scott, Jean, Kurt, Jubilee etc come to the mansion under the tutelage of Charles and Hank.

In timeline A (basic) Xavier rescues Scott from Stryker's base
In timeline B (new chronology) Havok brings Scott to Xavier

Q1 : what happened to Havok in original timeline after 1973
Q2 : will Cyclops wear his visor in this movie ? how can he shoot with sunglasses

First they're yelling about too much of Wolverine, and killing main characters: Xavier, Jean and Cyclops.
Now they're yelling about cameo isn't enough for Wolverine, and Xavier , Jean, Cyclops staying alive...
:facepalm:

Ignore those people words, because they hate just to hate, just because...

Q2 : will Cyclops wear his visor in this movie ? how can he shoot with sunglasses

By pulling them up or down or just taking them off.

My guess is that if we don't see him with a visor it will be because singer wants the characters to be raw in this movie like how Xavier took untill this movie to be bald or rogue didn't get her streak right until the end of X1, it's like singer wants certain things to be an outcome rather then something that belongs to the character

I have a funny feeling we won't see the visor until right at the end, and I mean just before the end credits

First they're yelling about too much of Wolverine, and killing main characters: Xavier, Jean and Cyclops.
Now they're yelling about cameo isn't enough for Wolverine, and Xavier , Jean, Cyclops staying alive...

You're absolutely right. There's just no pleasing the X-men fans no matter what the filmmakers do.

:hehe: so true

Finding Dory more anticipated than Batman v Superman, Civil War, and X-Men? Hmm..

But anyways, it's cool seeing Tye on that list, same with Sophie on the Rising Female list.

I got a good feeling about Tye in this. Kid's a great, young actor. I hope he has that one scene where he steps up, rallies the team, and takes charge.

Finding Dory more anticipated than Batman v Superman, Civil War, and X-Men? Hmm..

But anyways, it's cool seeing Tye on that list, same with Sophie on the Rising Female list.

I got a good feeling about Tye in this. Kid's a great, young actor. I hope he has that one scene where he steps up, rallies the team, and takes charge.

Yeah, It would make sense for that Arc to come to completion in this movie. He has to grow up fast. He's basically the leader in the next film.

Singer has said he feels the characters can't grow up to fast

Singer has said he feels the characters can't grow up to fast
I think having your character slowly develop over several movies is good. Except in the case of Beast of course, who doesn't seem to have changed a bit in 20 years. :p

Bit on cyclops

Scott will get to explore his relationship with his brother Alex Summers aka Havok, played by Lucas Till. Alex was a main character in First Class and then was only briefly seen in Days of Future Past, and now fans will finally get to see the two brothers share the screen.

“We flat out say in the movie that they're brothers and it's something that we were excited to explore,” Kinberg said. “When we came up with the idea for using Havok in First Class, there was always a conversation if eventually we could bring in his brother and we always called him by his last name [Summers]. That in some ways is a big emotional part of this movie, is their relationship.”

“It’s just the younger version. I mean, everyone’s a different person when they’re younger. You evolve as a human being with knowledge and attitude and challenges and obstacles in life and so, I feel like the younger-it’s the younger version of Cyclops; why is he the way he is in the first two or three movies that he’s in? What made him that guy? What obstacles did he go through to get to that point? And that’s kind of what I get to explore in this.”
In terms of his relationship with Jean Grey (as played by Sophie Turner in this film) and their romantic development, Sheridan says, “Yeah, it’s developing, for sure, but it’s still, y’know, like I said earlier, you still want to leave some space for these characters to develop and…later on down the road…(laughs) Or just to kind of to mesh into who we know them as in the previous films.”

The film will also delve into the brotherly relationship between Cyclops and Havoc (played once again by Lucas Till), which will be the first time their blood relationship is addressed in the X-films and Sheridan says that he and Till were able to form that bond for the film, "...Me and Lucas have gotten on just like actual brothers and he’s actually got a younger brother in real life and he’s like, 'Dude, you remind me so much of my younger brother.' And there are a few really, really good scenes between Havoc and Cyclops in this one and I feel like I can definitely feel it while we’re shooting."

Sheridan goes on to explain that the elder X-Men mentoring the younger X-Men is symbolic of what the entire film is about, saying, “It’s pretty much about mentors and students. And, the older generation is kind of teaching the younger generation how to become them basically and all these things are explored throughout the movie, especially in the third act.”

I feel like we won't see Cyclops as a leader in this film but events of this film may set up him taking over as leader in future films depending on magneto's role in future films

“We flat out say in the movie that they're brothers and it's something that we were excited to explore,” Kinberg said. “When we came up with the idea for using Havok in First Class, there was always a conversation if eventually we could bring in his brother and we always called him by his last name [Summers]. That in some ways is a big emotional part of this movie, is their relationship.”

"We were excited to completely change an important relationship from the comics"

the ultimate line did change havok to Cyclops older brother so it's not without precendance.

yeah and the Ultimate line blew, especially in regards to Cyclops

So both Havok and Cyclops and Magneto and Quicksilver relationships are covered in the movie. That's great! Probably wont leave time for Nightcrawler and Raven though.

I hope those "few really, really good scenes between Havok and Cyclops" don't end up getting cut.

I am more intrested in scott/jean romance than cyclops/havok scenes to be honest.
hope for a good cyclops/xavier moment in film.

So both Havok and Cyclops and Magneto and Quicksilver relationships are covered in the movie. That's great! Probably wont leave time for Nightcrawler and Raven though.

Not sure how much time quicksilver and magneto could have since they are on opposite sides so it probably wont be all that much.

As for mystique and nightcrawler i think thats a tricky one as mystique isnt gonna settle and be his mother and nightcrawler findin out she is his mother could take away some own self mystery, but i wouldnt he surprised if there was some hints in their interaction

I think QS an Magneto will be like Scarlet Witch and Magneto in X-Men: Evolution, QS will battle Magneto and try to convince him (as his son) to abandon his horsemen duties.

They have said they watched the cartoons so I don't think it's far fetched.

Not sure how much time quicksilver and magneto could have since they are on opposite sides so it probably wont be all that much.

Well the set reports did say Quickie knows who his father is and he has been searching for him, so that's something. I'm just glad they have acknowledged the relationship.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"