Tyler Hoechlin is Clark Kent/Superman

3f66fda4053fb5a5f4451a4c94e5b426813656f2_00.gif

This show just gets me.

Because Superman and Lois gave us that retro suit, it’s also the 80th Anniversary of the Fleischer cartoons.

E0KQf-sUYAM8IW7

I wonder if it was intentional or a honest mistake that Superman's costume has a open neck in one shot then a closed one in the remaining shots.

E0KQf-sUYAM8IW7

I wonder if it was intentional or a honest mistake that Superman's costume has a open neck in one shot then a closed one in the remaining shots.

I think it's just the movement of his neck and shoulders as he walks that makes it look that way.

I think it's just the movement of his neck and shoulders as he walks that makes it look that way.

It's definitely a different cut and likely CGI. Wouldnt be surprised if they used his stunt double for some of the shot and CGI'd his face on the body.

It's definitely a different cut and likely CGI. Wouldnt be surprised if they used his stunt double for some of the shot and CGI'd his face on the body.

Possibly. I'll need to watch the scene again to get a better idea.

Just rewatched. You guys were right. My mistake. :up:

Except for the initial photo from Supergirl, he has always looked good in the suit, but he looks amazing in those photos

We need action figures of Tyker's Superman in both the current suit, Supergirl-era suit, and Fleischer suit.

We need action figures of Tyker's Superman in both the current suit, Supergirl-era suit, and Fleischer suit.

Those would make for some nice FunkoPOPs. I'd love to see Funko get going on the more recent Arrowverse stuff if possible. They have a bunch from Arrow, The Flash, and Legends, but Supergirl and Black Lightning have just the figures of the titular characters - neither of which are easy to find.

E0KQf-sUYAM8IW7

Maybe the cape moves about a lot and doesn't stay in place? It doesn't look very securely on but a bit flimsily attached.

Forgot to mention Black Suit Superman for an action figure as well.

This is a great shot. Makes me wish that more promotional posters were just as natural looking.

E0lG5dYUcAMx8r8

tumblr_pjmjuaP9Wj1usrwq6o3_540.gif

It's weird that this costume looks so form fitting when compared to the current one with the obvious muscle suit underneath it.

One thing's for sure - you will not see the suit from Supergirl ever on the show.

Only fake Superman wear the Supergirl-styled suit.

I've never been able to get behind this guy as Superman. Glad to see so many enjoying the show. Its just not for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"