Tyler Hoechlin is Clark Kent/Superman

That’s what I’m saying. That’s all I’m hoping hoping to see from him in terms of “bulking up.”

How come Clark never messages Kara at work anymore like he did in Supergirl season 1?

Because they were only doing that when they didn’t have access to the character, so that was the only way they could show their relationship.

I do wish they would’ve kept it up, though. I loved those scenes.

Because they were only doing that when they didn’t have access to the character, so that was the only way they could show their relationship.

I do wish they would’ve kept it up, though. I loved those scenes.

They should've kept it up because it shows they're still in frequent contact. It's not like people are always able to meet in person, even though they could by simply flying over. People have busy lives, so sometimes the only way is by instant messaging. Although why wouldn't Kara just use something like WhatsApp on her phone instead of messaging at work through their internal messaging system?

Yeah, never made much sense to use the inter-office messaging, but I just assumed they were just using some made-up messenger app for the show.

Anyhoo, Tyler was at Wizard World Cleveland doing a panel with Mehcad today, and it might just be wishful thinking on my part, but it does look to me like he's started putting on a little bulk:

947068b87f9844c3f697aa8c0b4e9a95c095527f.jpg

Source.

At the very least, his face looks fuller than it was looking at some cons in 2018-19.

Yeah, never made much sense to use the inter-office messaging, but I just assumed they were just using some made-up messenger app for the show.

Anyhoo, Tyler was at Wizard World Cleveland doing a panel with Mehcad today, and it might just be wishful thinking on my part, but it does look to me like he's started putting on a little bulk:

947068b87f9844c3f697aa8c0b4e9a95c095527f.jpg

Source.

At the very least, his face looks fuller than it was looking at some cons in 2018-19.

Yeah, he definitely looks bigger when compared to his appearances in the last two crossovers.

Now if they would only let him grow out his hair more.lol

Another pic from today:
ESjlWdUXkAUzoD0
For comparison, here are pics from C2E2 a year ago:
33851905678_c9a1b1c862_b.jpg

tyler-hoechlin.jpg

His neck/shoulders look noticeably slimmer to me in those older pics. I think he's really started putting some work in.

Yeah I see on the neck area. Or it could just be the angle but I’d like to think he’s bulking up now. :D

Another pic from today:
ESjlWdUXkAUzoD0
For comparison, here are pics from C2E2 a year ago:
33851905678_c9a1b1c862_b.jpg

tyler-hoechlin.jpg

His neck/shoulders look noticeably slimmer to me in those older pics. I think he's really started putting some work in.

He was starting to look like a bobblehead. Superman definitely needs a thick neck and big shoulders, otherwise when he puts on a cape, especially that one he wears with the cape clasps, it makes him look even smaller.

I really hope this show is a step up for the CW. Lately they've really been slacking. I find Supergirl and Batwoman to be unwatchable. I'm hoping this will be closer to Flash S1 level of quality. It's Superman, he deserves the best.

I hope Mehcad will be in Superman and Lois.

I think now would be a good time to have a new Jimmy Olsen who is played by a different actor post-Crisis. We haven't seen him since before Crisis as he left before then. We don't even know if he survived the destruction of Earth-38 and no-one seemed to check back on him.

Post-Crisis, he could be changed to someone different to fit a more traditional Jimmy. If they still want him to be a black actor, that's fine, but just don't have him be as big as Mechad who looks like he should be playing Steel.

Given the direction the pilot goes in there isn’t need for a Jimmy Olsen. I’d rather just see James pop in for a guest appearance at some point and use a younger actor for flashbacks.

Given the direction the pilot goes in there isn’t need for a Jimmy Olsen. I’d rather just see James pop in for a guest appearance at some point and use a younger actor for flashbacks.
Yeah, this is the best route, imo. Mehcad/Jimmy was a drag on Supergirl throughout his time there, and he'd be a drag on this. But the occasional guest appearance would be fine. Especially if it's often a younger (better) actor in flashbacks.

I would like to see Superman and Lois do the Supermen Vs. Council of Luthors from the Crisis crossover comics from Wal-Mart.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"