Underworld:Evolution on dvd 6/6.

underworld12.jpg

She isn't wearing her cloak (which I wished she wore throughout the whole film :() but I remember Len saying on that darned commentary we keep talking about that they had to reshoot due to lighting difficulties or something.

Also in the first film, Kate said the coat was heavy and hard to do some sceans in.

I also missed i love the jacket it want it so cool. When she left without it i shouted to myself why are you leaving without you cool jacket, it makes her up really i just love the jacket.......i may have to some how steel it lol.

When did she not use it? Oh, that's right.

Michael went to get medical supplies...it turned into rumpy-pumpy and from the on in the film the jacket is no-where to be seen :confused:

I hope they didn't pawn it on eBay :(

:p

No she left it after they left to see Tanis.

Ultimate MM what the hell is your avvy lol.

Yeah, they left to see Tannis after they had sex, after they had sex, the coat is never seen again.

Watch the film :rolleyes: :p

Ultimate Movie-Man said:
Yeah, they left to see Tannis after they had sex, after they had sex, the coat is never seen again.

Watch the film :rolleyes: :p

See i didn't want to say that lol.

Watch U:E do you mean, if so i have still wtf is that avvy lol, it gives me the creeps.

So I know i am bumping up an old thread, but its for a reason, for my fellow Underworld fans which is I now can make GIF's so I made some Underworld ones, and thought I would share them with you all, if you want one of a certain character let me know and I'll see what I can do, or if you want use it as an avvy, just let me know and I'll resize it.

So sorry if they take time to load up.

underworldav1hx.gif

underworldavvy1bigsize-1.gif

underworld1.gif

U2.gif

U1.gif

underworldavvyshh.gif

Which do you guys prefer? the first or the second one?

I liked 2 better, i felt it was more emotional.

BTW, are they releasing some kinda 2 Disc SE of this? I haven't yet bought this and I'm wondering should I wait for possible SE. There is French 2 disc digipak but it's the same as all the 1 disc releases with the difference that the all the extras are on the second disc. I think I'm gonna get it if I can't wait anymore.

Nice work Bastila:up:........personally i like 2 the best,better action and a more interesting arc

BTW, are they releasing some kinda 2 Disc SE of this? I haven't yet bought this and I'm wondering should I wait for possible SE. There is French 2 disc digipak but it's the same as all the 1 disc releases with the difference that the all the extras are on the second disc. I think I'm gonna get it if I can't wait anymore.

Alot of people expected a 2disc but so far it hasnt been announced.

I got this the other day, and saw it for the first time. I Loved it.
Now I wish I had brought my Underworld DVD with me...

Here's some trivia.

One person that was in Underworld: Evolution (2006) was in another vampire movie four years earlier.

Tell me who that actor is and what movie it was.

:D

Thanks guys I will do some more later on with other characters like Victor and others.

I still can't chose which one I like more, it's hard. I don't know lol.
The first one has lots of great characters, that mostly all die lol.
And the second one has some good ones as well and I liked the starting to it.
But the first one was very stylish as well. And Selene had her black jacket in it more lol - I just love the jacket.

I would have to watch them back to back and see which one I like more, haven't done that yet will have to watch them back to back lol.

i'd like to get a copy if the dvd mini poster inside was the one in the first post

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"