Underworld:Evolution on dvd 6/6.

one thing i seem to be alone is that i like the idea that the film used tradishonal effects(animatronics and make-up) rather than cgi

many people i know were dissipointed by this, i could never understand why

You know thats a reason why I liked it, as it had real Lycan models and stuff which made it seem realistic as well.
I prefere that to CGI, it worked well in the film.

I'm sorry you hate it lol.

Well I was bored today so made some more GIF's

I think the first one is just cool for some reason, its kind of badass just the look of it really lol.

U.gif

um3.gif

UND.gif

underworld_m480.gif

underworld-tlr_m480222.gif

UW2.gif

UWmic.gif

Thanks, was thinking today UWE is like a year old now hehe, I know sad just came into my head lol.

And still waiting for news on the prequel!

Should get some this summer with Len promoting Die hard.

It's one year and fourteen days old

Well yeah lol.

I am still hoping for a sequel still!
But yeah Prequel will be cool, seeing all the elders I think they should do it up to like when Selene becomes a Vampire really as after that we mostly know what happens.
But still prequel as well!! lol

what have you got aganst seline or kate beckinsdale?

I don't want a prequel.

I want to actually see Selene get killed.

You know I thought about that would be a cool dramtic ending to the trilogy.
But after watching other films and TV shows where you see your favourite character die, it makes me really really sad.
So I'm not sure, as I would be like no don't die lol.
Would make a good ending as long as she dies for a good cause of dies for something.
But if she died I know it sounds sad but I would be like upset hehe. I jut would really lol.
But if that happened it has to be something cool.

I would like to see Blade vs. Selene or Blade: Underworld. A battle between the two daywalkers and who ever wins becomes the definite daywalker.

I hate those films, they're simply another attempt to make vampires "cool" and "mainstream".

This is a vampire you *****es --->
Orlock.jpg

The Blade films also sucked, they tried to give a scientific explanation to vampires. If it's just a virus why the hell do they turn to ash when you kill them? It also kept trying to make vampires mainstream and sleek.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"