Untitled Underworld Prequel

Cyrusbales

Avenger
Reaction score
The next installment in the franchise is set to be released in 2009/2010, Len Wiseman is writing and producing Patrick Tatopoulos, who has only directed a short drama in 2000, but worked as special effects on Underworld: Evoloution as well as being the production designer.

Kate Beckinsale has a much smaller role, as the film takes place before her character takes off, so we see her origin, but the focus of the film is the relationship between Viktor and the werewolf slaves.

Michael Sheen is on unofficially on board, as the the prequel will focus heavily on him.

A sequel has also been proposed for a later date, depending on the success of this prequel.

Eh, didn't enjoy the first. Skipped the second, shall not bother with this either.

I'm not incredibly bothered, but I got some inside information on it, so I thought I'd post it. Should have more info as time goes by.

I liked the first but the second wasn't all that good.We'll see how this one goes.

I would like to propose that they title this one "Vapid" so as to keep the theme from the other films intact.

jag

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blacktopolis24
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"