Should there be a Underworld 3?

phoenixflight

Amazing Amazon
Reaction score
I totally loved Underworld: Evolution and the Universe it has spawned. Here's hoping for Underworld 3. The story can go in many directions.

(1) Len Wiseman (the Director) has spoken about a prequel. That would be interesting. We can possibly find out about Amelia and how she became a Vampire Princess, how Viktor became ruler over Marcus and so forth.

(2) There could be an apocalyptic future were Vampires and Lycans have taken over and humans are now fleeing and forced to go underground, thus creating a new Underworld (of humans). It would be cool if Selene and Michael have a child (who would be part Lycan, part Vampire and part Immortal) who fights along side her parents.

Selene's final words in Underworld: Evolution sounds like there could be a 3rd installment:

Underworld 2: Evolution

"An unknown chapter lies ahead.
The lines that have divided the clans have been blurred.
Chaos and in-fighting are inevitable.
All that is certain is that darkness is still ahead.
But for now, for the first time, I look into the light with new hope."

Share your ideas. What would you like to see?

only if this time,

kate does the whole movie naked.

We'd still see her naked though. Bad bood job is better than no *******

The brief shot of her boob we did see was pretty nice. :up:

Seriously I'd say stick with the prequel and don't make a sequel to this film. In my opinion, they've taken it as far as it can be taken.

xwolverine2 said:
i bet you have darth elektras vote

Yes, he does, and yes there should be a 3rd, Len has been quoted in saying here lately that there will be a sequel then he may try a prequel. I expect the budget to maybe go down to like 40million instead of 48. But yes there should be a U3.

I aggree with DE, there needs to be a sequel because of the way the secont left off.

Yes,without a doubt.

slipknotrocks said:
I aggree with DE, there needs to be a sequel because of the way the secont left off.

Yes,without a doubt.
i think darth elektra wants a prequel not sequel.......

Why not. IF it makes enough money...

Because I don't think they're very good movies

xwolverine2 said:
yes but prequel first...right?

well, I would actually like a seuqle first then have a prequel on Amelia. Before UE and even right after it I wanted a prequel first but now I sorta want a sequel more.

Alright...for you I'd stomach a third one

Meh, the first and second weren't all that great. I wouldn't mind a third film only if its a lot better than the previous two.

Carter said:
Alright...for you I'd stomach a third one

ah, thanks.

My favorite scene in Evolution is still where
Michael is presumed dead and Selene is with him
I love that part.

Darth Elektra said:
ah, thanks.

My favorite scene in Evolution is still where
Michael is presumed dead and Selene is with him
I love that part.
dont forget the cursing:up: :)

Eh. Part 2 seemed to have ended on a good note. The only way to go I think at this point is a prequel...But really I'm not interested in this series. It's like a Sci-Fi channel tv-show with a bigger budget...

I hope they make a third, only cuz the first one was so awesome. And I just loved the story, and the whole 'war'.

But the the new one....wtf, it was so dumb. If they are gonna make a movie like that, just have her naked the whole time. Evolution sucked, the first one was awesome....

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"