Should there be a Underworld 3?

DACrowe said:
Ah, but they weren't afraid to show rear nudity or topless in Selene's case so it wasn't a lack of body parts and it had heavy foreshadowing in it. It just seemed like that and since when do vampires us protection? LOL! Plus as juvinile as Wiseman can be as a filmmaker he tended to avoid overly romantic/sexual cliches in the first one (except for a much needed to be deleted scene in the extended cut) and why else would he film a scene of his wife then?

they might have use protection, as the vamps in Underworld are different to other vampires films and books, for starters they can see themself in mirrors and have reflections unlike most, the holy cross thing doesn't work and garlic either, so there different vamps to others. But like i said earyer most films you see with a sex scean you don't see anyone using protection but they never get pregent or no one questions it, so why question it in this film?
And maybe they just wanted to make love like UMMan said. lol.

http://www.latinoreview.com/news.php?id=1060

Michael Sheen Talks Underworld 3
Date: October 20, 2006

By: Kellvin Chavez
Source: Comingsoon.net

ComingSoon.net alerted us that they had to talk to Michael Sheen in which he talks about a lot of stuff including the possibility of reprising Lucian in Underworld 3.
Here's a clip:
CS: We can't end this interview without talking about your other big role, that of Lucian from "Underworld." I spoke to Len Wiseman earlier this year, and he mentioned wanting to do a prequel, though he's now off doing "Die Hard 4." At this point in your career, would you still want to go back and play Lucian again?
Sheen: Oh, yeah, absolutely! I love playing that character. It's great, and I'm always amazed by how popular the character is with people who are into that sort of genre thing. It always makes me laugh. At my local pub in London, there used to be a young guy who worked there, and I remember walking in at one time when he only started working there, and he freaked out because he suddenly realized I was Lucian from "Underworld." He couldn't believe "Lucian" was in this pub, and he said, "Could you wait around because my boss looks like a werewolf and I want to see the two of you have a werewolf fight!" It's an incredibly popular character, so I think the idea is that we're trying to work out the whole idea of doing a third film. It would be a prequel and it would be about Lucian, the third film. Hopefully, we'll get that together.
Click on the link above for the full interview.

He was great in the film, good character.

whats with the whole "prequal" trend?? Cant people come up with ideas that help move the story along anymore.....although CR doesn't count *ahem*;) :D

hunter rider said:
http://www.latinoreview.com/news.php?id=1060

Michael Sheen Talks Underworld 3
Date: October 20, 2006

By: Kellvin Chavez
Source: Comingsoon.net

ComingSoon.net alerted us that they had to talk to Michael Sheen in which he talks about a lot of stuff including the possibility of reprising Lucian in Underworld 3.
Here's a clip:
CS: We can't end this interview without talking about your other big role, that of Lucian from "Underworld." I spoke to Len Wiseman earlier this year, and he mentioned wanting to do a prequel, though he's now off doing "Die Hard 4." At this point in your career, would you still want to go back and play Lucian again?
Sheen: Oh, yeah, absolutely! I love playing that character. It's great, and I'm always amazed by how popular the character is with people who are into that sort of genre thing. It always makes me laugh. At my local pub in London, there used to be a young guy who worked there, and I remember walking in at one time when he only started working there, and he freaked out because he suddenly realized I was Lucian from "Underworld." He couldn't believe "Lucian" was in this pub, and he said, "Could you wait around because my boss looks like a werewolf and I want to see the two of you have a werewolf fight!" It's an incredibly popular character, so I think the idea is that we're trying to work out the whole idea of doing a third film. It would be a prequel and it would be about Lucian, the third film. Hopefully, we'll get that together.
Click on the link above for the full interview.

Awsome news! Glad to hear he will becoming back, loved his character.

Savage said:
Eh. Part 2 seemed to have ended on a good note. The only way to go I think at this point is a prequel...But really I'm not interested in this series. It's like a Sci-Fi channel tv-show with a bigger budget...
underworld the series? hmmm i wonder..:ninja: :bat:

It could be possible. It'd stray from the story of Selene and Michael at some point. Which I wouldn't mind. Keep the eerieness and the blue colour scheme and the cool style: you've bought me in.

Hmmm, let me think . . . Kate Beckinsale in tight leather, yes, deffinatley.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"