Valentine's day is coming up...

Oh shecan have the sex any time she likes, as long as she pops a 50p in my tin.

Sapphire, I always hated V-Day when I didn't have a Valentine. Once you get a boyfriend, I promise you'll feel happier about it lol.

Yes, then it won't be random and he damn well better do something.

Im not gonna have a Valentine this year.. :(

I think I'll be sad on Valentine's Day this year because I won't be with my boyfriend :csad:

Last Valentine's Day I had a huge snowstorm and classes cancelled for the first time in basically the last century :D Awesomeness

Sadly I don't have anyone to get anything for :/ But I guess I can always hope for a surprise right ?

i made a design with my tattoo, and i'm having it printed onto a pillowcase...
that is a great idea! she is going to love your gift. So often us girls don't get thoughtful gifts like that, its always the same.. flowers, chocolet etc.. or from some guys nothing at all.. I'd much rather have something like your idea, where the guys actually put some thought into it instead of picking something up from 7-11 on the way over.

lol, I have a strong right hand thank you sir.

One of my ex''s used to call my hands

Betty(right), Wilma(left), and The Great Gazoo(well you know)

used to drive me crazy..I be all in the mood and she'd bring that up and tells me to have a threesome:cmad:

One of my ex''s used to call my hands

Betty(right), Wilma(left), and The Great Gazoo(well you know)

used to drive me crazy..I be all in the mood and she'd bring that up and tells me to have a threesome:cmad:

Lol, Ex? cant think why.

Who needs VD when posters can post on SHH to find the latest info on TDK? :huh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"