Venom + Spidey size comparison pics help...

Discussion in 'Spider-Man 1, 2 & 3' started by 4NutzinYoface, Jan 20, 2008.

1. 4NutzinYoface Registered

So I picked up Hasbros 6-inch Build a Figure Sandman Triology series (MUCH better than the abysmal 4 inch dinky toys that came out last year) and I noticed the Venom figure unfortunately isn't very 'movie accurate'.
    :(

I was just curious if there aren't some pictures floating around somewhere where the two characters are standing side by side. I tried to figure out the size difference (if any) by watching the movie but everything is so fast paced and Venom is dancin' around all over the place I can't tell.

Does anyone have any pictures they can post please? I find it odd that my Venom figure simply towers over in leaps and bounds compared to my Spider-Man figure...just trying to figure out if that's how he was in the movie or not.

Thanks!:lips: <----also on a completely unrelated note...what the HELL is that thing? LoL

2. Spider-Vader Mercin' & Workin'

Not that I know of. Too bad Venom wasn't that big in the movie.

3. TNC9852002 Banned User

He was big enough!

-TNC

4. Stevens25 Guest

I'm not sure who said it,but things that work in the comics don't always work on screen. In the film,I though Brock/Venom's size was fine. However,I have noticed the size difference between Spidey and Venom when in comes to the action figures. I have no idea why it's that way.

5. Lantern Venom Emerald Echo Podcast Co-Host

I think it shows that the people at Hasbro are smarter than Sam Raimi and his stupid "mirror image" Spidey played by Twig Boy.