Video Game Crossover

Mega Man again. Longer attack range than bomber man without powerups.

This Game's Winner is...
megaman-udoncrew.jpg

Mega Man

Round 31 "Popularity"
Scorpion vs. Ryu
mortal_kombat_scorpion_by_heewonlee-d35b5sg.jpg

UPM110rev_sf4ryu_big--screenshot.jpg

Ryu has fought his fair share of fast characters and people with range. I think half the cast of Street Fighter has ranged attacks.

I say Ryu.

Ryu would hold back... where Scorpion has not limit....Now don't get me Wrong... Ryu has all the Advantages... he is Stronger more Powerful and could potentially tap into the Dark Hado not to. Mention he out classes Scorpion as a Fighter... Buut Scorpion is Ruthless and Relentless... he wouldn't stop till Ryus Heart is bleeding in his hands or his Body is Engulfed in Flames.... This Ends in a Fatality by the most Badass Ninja in the MK Series.

Last edited:
Holding back? What? Yeah, Ryu isn't a cruel murderer, but in a life and death situation he won't be holding back. Especially against true evil. And in at least 3 different Anime, he didn't have a problem blasting the enemy to kingdom come with a Hadoken.

I contest Scorpion being less of a fighter.

Scorpion

Holding back? What? Yeah, Ryu isn't a cruel murderer, but in a life and death situation he won't be holding back. Especially against true evil. And in at least 3 different Anime, he didn't have a problem blasting the enemy to kingdom come with a Hadoken.
Holding back as in Hesitating to kill where Scorpion will not hesitate

Holding back as in Hesitating to kill where Scorpion will not hesitate

Making you willing to kill, doesn't automatically make you better. Otherwise each and ever hero in the comics would have been killed by the villains a long time ago.

This Game's Winner is...
Scorpion___Mortal_Kombat_by_masquevale.jpg

Scorpion

Round 32 "Battle"
The Double Dragons vs. The Battletoads
DDragon_Leebros.jpg

battletoads.jpg

wait a sec here... at what point in time is it for the Double Dragons? At what point in their training?

OH man, this is wrong. The Battletoads have always been one of the most awesome ideas ever created, but I know the Dragons would drag them them. Ugh.

Battle Dragons :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"