The "Get Violent" Video Game RPG

Eggman stroked his chin for a moment, then shrugged.

"Alright, I suppose there's no harm in telling you what I have planned, especially since there's NOTHING you or anyone ELSE can do to stop me.
The Chaos Emeralds play only a minor role in what is to come. I have, very recently, come across a sort of 'gateway' that can transport people to other worlds. This door is known as 'Kingdom Hearts'. I am currently in league with an organization that will supply me with information on this door, as well as new creatures I can add to my army. In exchange, I use my science to help them create 'hearts' which will, inevitably, open the door. Also, they have supplied me with interesting creatures known as 'Heartless'. These beings will also prove valuable to my conquest of existence itself."

"Good for you, but you divirted from my question-where is my Chaos Emerald? And what do you plan to do with all seven of them?"

"Good for you, but you divirted from my question-where is my Chaos Emerald? And what do you plan to do with all seven of them?"
Doctor Robotnik scoffed.

"I placed it in a holding chamber for safe kepping, if you MUST know. As for the rest of them, I haven't really decided what to do with them, yet. But I'm sure I can think of SOMETHING. In the meantime, YOUR top priority is to send me information about these strange new beings that have appeared here. Find out where they came from, how they got here, and what they're planning, comprende?"

Doctor Robotnik scoffed.

"I placed it in a holding chamber for safe kepping, if you MUST know. As for the rest of them, I haven't really decided what to do with them, yet. But I'm sure I can think of SOMETHING. In the meantime, YOUR top priority is to send me information about these strange new beings that have appeared here. Find out where they came from, how they got here, and what they're planning, comprende?"

Shadow nodded his head, "I understand. Now cure me and let me go, I've got business to take care of."

gordonsigvs0.jpg

Gordon watched as Leon hurried away, slightly disappointed that his only connection to this world was leaving. It likely wouldn’t be a good idea to get caught anywhere near that pile of SWAT corpses and ruined streets, or to be seen at all for that matter, considering his HEV suit and gravity gun, neither of which would be easy to explain, so he ducked into the nearest alley despite noticing an odd lack of citizens walking the streets…

He paced for a moment, trying to decide what his best course of action would be. The HEV suit would certainly stay on, since there was probably an angry, rampaging necromancer a few blocks away, but the gravity gun would be difficult to- A sound from behind made him turn – then run the other way. A horde of those things he had found himself suddenly fighting with Leon were advancing from the mouth of the alley, swarming on the walls, packing their squirming bodies as deep as possible into the small passage. Gordon fired a few bolts from the gravity gun, knocking out several, and then began running backwards. His back hit a wall where the alley rounded a corner and he turned- SLAM! He went careening over a sleeping homeless man lying in a pile of garbage, his body falling directly into a shopping cart that contained all of the poor man’s worldly possessions. He heard the hobo’s cries of rage, but was concentrating more on the fact that the shopping cart was rolling rapidly out of the alleyway…and then out onto the street, which, as luck would have it, was inclined. From the mouth of the alley, which was growing further away by the second as the cart sped faster down the hill, he heard the homeless man scream for a second before being overtaken by the…whatever they were. Gordon scrambled in the pile of filthy rags and boxes that filled his rickety vehicle until he found himself sitting in the lower part of the cart, facing forward. The cart sped faster and faster down the sloped street, with virtually no way in sight of stopping. There weren’t even vehicles in the way. As he zoomed down the empty street he tried to look back, confused as to why New York’s streets would be so empty at this time of day, but he was moving so fast he couldn’t see down any of the intersecting roads. This situation was oddly reminiscent of the airboat he had used…the dune buggy too. Both were rickety vehicles made of pipes and spare metal that looked like they would fall apart any second. His eyes widened in shock as he turned and his finger automatically yanked the attract trigger. Someone had left a truck unloading…well toilets as he could see now, since he had a boxed one dangling in front of him… in the street and he had nearly crashed into the one he now held. Just as he was about to fire the boxed toilet into the sidewalk, the cardboard ripped off and flew into his face. He thrashed and the high speed shopping cart wobbled on its wheels, wavering across the pavement for a moment before he felt the wheels slam into something and launch into the air.

The flapping box flew away from his face as he and the cart were propelled through the air, and with horror he noticed he was now flying over the site of another massive battle…between more strange characters and men in military uniforms. Everything seemed to be moving in slow motion now…He, a toilet wielding futuristic warrior in a flying shopping cart, shouted as he was launched over the battle. He saw several soldiers look up and slowly point their guns in his direction. The gravity gun seemed to launch so slowly, the toilet sluggishly began hurtling through the air towards the group of soldiers trained on him as his shopping cart flight continued. As he passed over the great melee below him things seemed to return to normal speed, and the cart listed to its side, then hit concrete and sent him skidding across the street sideways just as the toilet collided with the group of men and threw them across the ground in a rag-doll fashion.

IC:

Me and Luigi were swiftly jumping from one soldier's head to another to avoid their constant pursuit. Having fun while doing it.

hidden03_080215c-l.jpg

"Haha! This is-a fun, Mario!"

But while I was distracted, one soldier managed to smack me in the head with the barrel of his gun, sending me careening over elsewhere, where a man in blue with a red helmet was yelling.

falcon_keyartboxart_160w.jpg

"Show me your moves!"

He was obviously looking for a fight, so I hit him in his head, and landed in front of him.

"Falcon PUNCH!!!"

ss_ssbm_pre28.jpg

The hit connected and knocked me down hard. I managed to get back up, and held out my hand and bringing my fingers foward a few times, signaling him to come to me.

"Show me-a your moves!"

IC:

Me and Luigi were swiftly jumping from one soldier's head to another to avoid their constant pursuit. Having fun while doing it.​

hidden03_080215c-l.jpg

"Haha! This is-a fun, Mario!"

But while I was distracted, one soldier managed to smack me in the head with the barrel of his gun, sending me careening over elsewhere, where a man in blue with a red helmet was yelling.​

falcon_keyartboxart_160w.jpg

"Show me your moves!"

He was obviously looking for a fight, so I hit him in his head, and landed in front of him.​

"Falcon PUNCH!!!"

ss_ssbm_pre28.jpg

The hit connected and knocked me down hard. I managed to get back up, and held out my hand and bringing my fingers foward a few times, signaling him to come to me.​

"Show me-a your moves!"

Falcon studied the man. Short, a bit plump, and he seemed to have amazing jumping abilites. Quite the weird fellow, he decided. The man rushed at him and pulled out a yellow cape, which he proceeded to whip at the Captain. To his surprise, he went flying, but was able to land on his feet. The man in the overalls then began to shoot fireballs out of his hands, which Falcon easily dodged.

Falcon closed in on the man. "Didn't your mother ever tell you? When you play with fire..." he said, hitting the man with a flaming uppercut. The man with the red hat soared high into the air. "...you're gonna get burned."

Falcon then turned his attention to a large, green reptillian creature who had crept up behind him. The creature scooped him up in his claws and began crushing him. "You pathetic waste, BOW BEFORE KING BOWSER KOOPA!!!" This creature, whose name appeared to be King Bowser, rammed the Captain's body into the ground, making a a small crater.

After watching tha man with the tiolet fly into the fray and the large turtle/dinosaur-looking thing smashing a badly dressed fellow who had upper-cutted his buddy, Sonic quickly realized that his lock on being the oddest-looking creature in the crowd was quickly being challenged.
Then, he noticed the gleaming jewel powering a helicopter circiling above the madness.

Well waddya know...? Sonic thought with a mischievous grin.

The Blue Whirlwind hooped off the head of a soldier, onto a truck, off of it, and towards the helicopter, snatching the jewel from the front. The chopper careened into a small building, but the people inside didn't appear to be injured.

Falcon studied the man. Short, a bit plump, and he seemed to have amazing jumping abilites. Quite the weird fellow, he decided. The man rushed at him and pulled out a yellow cape, which he proceeded to whip at the Captain. To his surprise, he went flying, but was able to land on his feet. The man in the overalls then began to shoot fireballs out of his hands, which Falcon easily dodged.

Falcon closed in on the man. "Didn't your mother ever tell you? When you play with fire..." he said, hitting the man with a flaming uppercut. The man with the red hat soared high into the air. "...you're gonna get burned."

I land feet away from where the man punched me. I felt dizzy. His punch had me seeing Goombas. I even thought I saw Bowser for a second.

"You pathetic waste, BOW BEFORE KING BOWSER KOOPA!!!"

Then shaking my head I looked again and realized it was Bowser. Beating up that helmeted-man. Great. How can things get any worse?

I gave myself a facepalm. This is really annoying...

"Mama-mia..."

But then I took initiative in gettng back up, and making one giant leap over to Bowser, and giving him one giant suckerpunch to his snout.

He turned and when he saw it was me, his eyes grew angrier and he let out a gigantic roar.

bowser_070703d-l.jpg

He swiped at me, but I jumped and dodged, landing in the crater the man that hit me was in. I decided to help him up. One more ally couldn't hurt...

"I think we-a got off on the worng-a foot. I'm-a Mario." I said holding out a hand.

IC:

After Pikachu knocked out all the soldiers, it jumped onto my back and moved up to my shoulder.

"Good job, Pikachu. Return." I said with a pokeball in hand and the red beam in the center withdrew Pikachu inside of it.

"You did good, Red."

"You too, Gold."

Then that was when we gave each other "the Glance". The glance that signifyed when a trainer wanted a battle...

"Two on two sound good?" He asked withdrawing two pokeballs from his bag.

"Sure. Why not?" I said taking two from my belt.

gsctrainer03.gif

"Go! Typhlosion! Totodile!"

dpmfa157.png
dpmfa158.png

His two Pokemon stood ready. All healed up and in fihting spirit. I just hoped mine were ready to do the same.

frlgemtr135.png

"Charizard! Umbreon! I chose you!"

dpmfa006.png
dpmfa197.png

Given that Charizard and Umbreon had the most time to heal, they were my most logical choices, since Pikachu, Squirtle and Ivysaur are all tired out.​

When we both had our Pokemon summoned, I looked at Gold, and he looked at me. We both knew it was on...​

"Let's battle!"

Leon walks up to the room where he left Ashley and the red headed girl. On his way up he notices an unusual amount of activity. Something big must be happening for everyone to look this nervous.

He reached Ashley's room a few minutes later. But before he could open the door Ashley burst out of the room nearly knocking him him down. She has a frantic expression on her face as she says, "Leon!! Whats going on!? You have to tell me!"

[BLACKOUT]"Hey don't ask me I just got hear." [/BLACKOUT]He notices that the red headed girl isn't there.[BLACKOUT] "What happened to that girl?"[/BLACKOUT]

"I have no idea. I think she left during all the commotion."

[BLACKOUT]"What commotion,"[/BLACKOUT] Leon asked, [BLACKOUT]"what has been going on around here?"
[/BLACKOUT]
"Well we were attacked by these black creatures."

[BLACKOUT]"What, when?!"[/BLACKOUT]

About the time you went AWOL on us Mr. Kennedy," a man in a fancy uniform says as he walks into the room, "now don't you think thats a coincidence Mr. Kennedy?"

He was a squirrelly looking man. With a short bowl cut and thick rimmed glasses. But the thing that stuck out the most were his evil yellow eyes.

[BLACKOUT]"General Wiseman!"[/BLACKOUT] Leon exclaimed.

"Yes.. Now ,Mr. Kennedy, lets to take this conversation into the back room, shall we?"

[BLACKOUT]"Yes sir,"[/BLACKOUT]Leon said as he followed the General into the back.

As Leon followed Wiseman he was struck with an immense head ache. He stumbled, leaning against the wall for support the image of The Lich King resurfaced in his mind. And he heard the words he didn't understand before.

"You would've made an excellent Death Knight."

Suddenly the world spun out of control and Leon blacked out.

"Ha ha ha... Hahahahahahahaaaaa"

KratosAurion.jpg

'Seraphim of Sword. You will never see your son again.'

That creature... what was it, and why did it say such a thing...?

"Uh..."

Soft light returned to him as he slowly opened his eyes, his senses coming back. He felt gentle blades of grass brush against his cheek, lying in the middle of a hill in a park. He sat up and massaged his temples, shaking his head and looking around. This was not Derris-Kharlan.

Where am I?

His right hand instinctively checked for his sword, and found that it was still in its sheathe by his side. He brought himself to stand up, the grass crunching softly beneath his feet, a hand brushing his auburn strands behind his right ear. The surroundings were interesting. Cement walkways, dog pens, children's play areas, tables and barbecues, and more importantly, human beings. Wherever he was, it was not too different from Sylvarant and Tethe'alla.

'Ruff!'

Kratos blinked out of his momentary trance and looked down, seeing a young beagle puppy wagging his tail and panting happily. If Collette were here, she would be giggly with glee with this furry pet. He attempted to walk away from him, but the dog continued to follow him. He stopped, and the dog stopped. He took a step forward, and the dog trotted along next to him. He shook his head and turned around, bending down before the puppy and looking him in the eye. Cheerfully, the puppy barked and pounced on him, the surprise causing him to stumble over and be ambushed by licks of happiness.

"I'm not your master..."

He scratched the puppy behind the ears and took him up in his hands carefully, staring. For a moment, it looked like a smile was going to cross his stoic face...

And then from a distance, he heard the roar of a dragon. Sitting up in alertness, he set the puppy down and stood up, drawing his sword.

What was that?

Then, the sound of gunfire. Now he was wondering, looking at the puppy with an expression of concern.

"Stay."

He took off, not exactly sure how he was going to get around in such a large city that was probably bigger than Altamira.

ZelosWilderandGroupies.jpg

Continuing to look around, no longer in Meltokio. Looking around curiously, spotting things he has never seen before. As he kept wandering, He saw a young woman who was with a strange man, passed out on the floor, which he had no interest in. Zelos walked up to the young woman and eyeing her as if he wanted to right away make out with her.

" Why hello there my darlin' hunny, what are you doing here at a place like this??"

Zelos started to grin pervertivly. His deep love for women was eternal. Never having interest in talking to guys, only women. Not caring for the man who was unconscious on the ground, Zelos waggled his eyebrows at her, and his grin widened. He couldn't resist taking his shiny blue eyes off of her for one second.

" You seem scared my cute, beloved Hunny, "

Zelos got a bit closer to her, until he was close enough where he had her pinned to the wall alittle bit. He was attempting to mooch a kiss out of her. Aside of the thousands of women he hit on and made out with, back home in Meltokio. Zelos has always been such a pervert, peeking at women at the Hot Springs, hitting on thousands of them, kissing them, maybe even doing a bit more than that.

I think I'm falling in love with this hunny

Zelos has completely lost it. Perverted thoughts roaming through his head.

IC:

"Princess how did you find me?"

"The power of the Tri-Force led me here. I sensed powerful beings within your vicinity."

Sheathing my weapons, I had to think of a strategy to get me and my allies out of this area to avoid apprehension. I'm prtty good at solving puzzles, but I was truly stumped at the situation we ended up in. There has to be some way. My focus turned to Zelda. Despite the sounds of the battle raging on, a thought sporadically entered my mind.

"Zelda. Would it be possible to use your magic to transport us and our allies somewhere else?"

She was hesitant in giving me an answer. Probably deep in her thoughts.

"The only teleporting spell I know is Farore's wind, but I only know how to use it on myself. In order to transport a group of people, I would need a power source strong enough to draw more power from..."

My head lowers in dissapointment, until she continued.

"...But there is a source of immense power nearby. If you could retrieve it, I could use that to transport us all."

"The Tri-Force?"

"No. The emerald in that creatures hand." She said pointing to an animal with blue fur holding a jewel in it's hand sitting atop a car.

173270-sonic_400.jpg

My immediate thought was to attack, and I did. Without a second to think, I leaped over stacks of cars to reach the being with the gem. He might be hostile, so to be sure, I backflipped over a car, yanking the Master Sword and Hylian sheild from my back in acrobatic fashion, landing face to face with the creature.

"I'm gonna need that jewel..."

Sonic grinned at the green-garbed guy.

"Whoa, buddy! Put that thing away. You'll put your eye out."

The blue blur dashed around the swordsman, plucking the boomerang from one of his pockets. Sonic, now standing atop a large truck a few feet away, eyed the boomerang and twirled it around in his hand.

"You've got some nifty toys, fella," Sonic replied as he reared back.

"Let's play 'catch'!" and he hurled the boomerang at the swordsman.

A couple of hours had passed since Arthas's encounter. His wounds were healed and his rage had subsided. He stared at the newly constructed Spirit Towers, they would defend the base in his absences, his ghouls, who worked diligently to collect the lumber that they would need, and finally the summoning portal of a Necropolis, which would allow him to control this outpost from afar. The only doubts in his mind was with the Necropolis. When it arrived it would be to big for them to stay there. It would attract many people. So he sat and he though.

"At dawn we move out!"

After Pikachu knocked out all the soldiers, it jumped onto my back and moved up to my shoulder.

"Good job, Pikachu. Return." I said with a pokeball in hand and the red beam in the center withdrew Pikachu inside of it.

"You did good, Red."

"You too, Gold."

Then that was when we gave each other "the Glance". The glance that signifyed when a trainer wanted a battle...

"Two on two sound good?" He asked withdrawing two pokeballs from his bag.

"Sure. Why not?" I said taking two from my belt.

gsctrainer03.gif

"Go! Typhlosion! Totodile!"

dpmfa157.png
dpmfa158.png

His two Pokemon stood ready. All healed up and in fihting spirit. I just hoped mine were ready to do the same.

frlgemtr135.png

"Charizard! Umbreon! I chose you!"

dpmfa006.png
dpmfa197.png

Given that Charizard and Umbreon had the most time to heal, they were my most logical choices, since Pikachu, Squirtle and Ivysaur are all tired out.​

When we both had our Pokemon summoned, I looked at Gold, and he looked at me. We both knew it was on...​

"Let's battle!"
KratosAurion.jpg

The city was larger than Altamira, and so he was quickly lost within. Along the way he had encounters with soldiers that were fighting other strange people. At first one of the soldiers went after him, forcing him to strike him down by the hilt of his sword, rather than the blade. Then three soldiers armed themselves with pistols. He shook his head and sent them flying with the fire spell, Eruption, continuing on his way. They dared not go after him unless they were better equipped.

Kratos kept running, even though he didn't know where he was going. This place was similar to Sylvarant and Tethe'alla, but it was still different. He turned a corner and stopped, looking at a large red dragon with a fiery tail. There were other creatures as well, none of them familiar to his knowledge. He saw that they had masters, wondering if they'd come here to cause destruction to the city. There were human beings here; he wouldn't allow it.

Drawing his sword, he races towards the red dragon.

Sonic grinned at the green-garbed guy.

"Whoa, buddy! Put that thing away. You'll put your eye out."

The blue blur dashed around the swordsman, plucking the boomerang from one of his pockets. Sonic, now standing atop a large truck a few feet away, eyed the boomerang and twirled it around in his hand.

"You've got some nifty toys, fella," Sonic replied as he reared back.

"Let's play 'catch'!" and he hurled the boomerang at the swordsman.

My own boomerang whizzed towards my head, but the Master Sword easily deflected it by blocking it's path, resulting in a clang which caused it to return t my hand, where I returned it to it's rightful place in my tunic pocket, holding out my Master Sword.

However the fight is, yet again, interrupted by impending soldiers...

I turn and backflip over them and deliver a series of kicks to them all knocking them down. I look at the hedgehog in curiousity...

"You too are not on this military's side. Correct?"

My own boomerang whizzed towards my head, but the Master Sword easily deflected it by blocking it's path, resulting in a clang which caused it to return t my hand, where I returned it to it's rightful place in my tunic pocket, holding out my Master Sword.

However the fight is, yet again, interrupted by impending soldiers...

I turn and backflip over them and deliver a series of kicks to them all knocking them down. I look at the hedgehog in curiousity...

"You too are not on this military's side. Correct?"
Sonic effortlessly leaped out of the path of a hail of gun-fire and landed next to the green-garbed swordsman.

"How'd ya guess?" he replied sarcastically and spun into three soldiers.

Sonic effortlessly leaped out of the path of a hail of gun-fire and landed next to the green-garbed swordsman.

"How'd ya guess?" he replied sarcastically and spun into three soldiers.

If this creature is also against the army, then maybe I should reason with him. He does not seem evil. If I tell him the truth, he might give me the emerald.

"I realise that you may not know me, but that jewel is the key to transporting all of us away from here. We must get it to my friend before it's too late..."

If this creature is also against the army, then maybe I should reason with him. He does not seem evil. If I tell him the truth, he might give me the emerald.

"I realise that you may not know me, but that jewel is the key to transporting all of us away from here. We must get it to my friend before it's too late..."
Sonic thought for a moment, looked at the emerald, then back to the green dude. He shrugged.

"Catch," he replied and tossed the jewel to the swordsman.

Sonic thought for a moment, looked at the emerald, then back to the green dude. He shrugged.

"Catch," he replied and tossed the jewel to the swordsman.

As the emerald flew towards me, I leaped and caught it in the air, ducking into a somersault when my body reached the ground, then taking a second to regain my composure before sprinting towards Zelda, eventually using my hookshot to transport me there faster.

"Here, Princess. Now hurry..." I said noticing the soldiers again regrouping and closing in on myself and the now meditating princess.

"...I'll protect you."

92218-link_400.jpg

"SKRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!"

The men all ran at me, but I jumped up high and brought down my Master Sword upon their weapons, slicing them in half, but it did not stop them, so I leapt up once more to deliver constant dropkicks to render them unconscious. However, there were too many, and my bag of tricks was all but empty...

So I thought about it, and soon realised that my strongest weapons at this point, were my new friends.

So then I eluded the oncoming foes, and used my hookshot to propel myself into the closest tree and shouted.

"Friends! Anyone who wants to escape this military's assault must come with me immediately!"

Immediately after the message left my mouth, the golden armored Samus, her pink puffball companion, a green capped plumber and Fox McCloud ran to our aid. As I joined them, I only hoped that Red, his friend, the Hedgehog, the boy with the key, the red capped plumber, the eye-patched soldier, the captain with the Falcon insignia, and any other warriors would assist us and come with us to safety...

As the emerald flew towards me, I leaped and caught it in the air, ducking into a somersault when my body reached the ground, then taking a second to regain my composure before sprinting towards Zelda, eventually using my hookshot to transport me there faster.

"Here, Princess. Now hurry..." I said noticing the soldiers again regrouping and closing in on myself and the now meditating princess.

"...I'll protect you."

92218-link_400.jpg

"SKRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!"

The men all ran at me, but I jumped up high and brought down my Master Sword upon their weapons, slicing them in half, but it did not stop them, so I leapt up once more to deliver constant dropkicks to render them unconscious. However, there were too many, and my bag of tricks was all but empty...

So I thought about it, and soon realised that my strongest weapons at this point, were my new friends.

So then I eluded the oncoming foes, and used my hookshot to propel myself into the closest tree and shouted.

"Friends! Anyone who wants to escape this military's assault must come with me immediately!"

Immediately after the message left my mouth, the golden armored Samus, her pink puffball companion, a green capped plumber and Fox McCloud ran to our aid. As I joined them, I only hoped that Red, his friend, the Hedgehog, the boy with the key, the red capped plumber, the eye-patched soldier, the captain with the Falcon insignia, and any other warriors would assist us and come with us to safety...
Sonic shrugged once more.

"Guess you know what you're doing."

He then placed his hand on the swordsman's shoulder.

"Let's book it!"

Kratos kept running, even though he didn't know where he was going. This place was similar to Sylvarant and Tethe'alla, but it was still different. He turned a corner and stopped, looking at a large red dragon with a fiery tail. There were other creatures as well, none of them familiar to his knowledge. He saw that they had masters, wondering if they'd come here to cause destruction to the city. There were human beings here; he wouldn't allow it.

Drawing his sword, he races towards the red dragon.​

Damn... Can't I ever just have a battle for once!?! Jeez...

"Charizard! Evade!"

Charizard quicky took to the air to aviod the puffy-shirted man's sword. Gold's Pokemon took a defensive stance as well.

"Dude! Who are you and why are you attacking my pokemon!?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"