The "Get Violent" Video Game RPG OOC/Sign up Thread

And your not a conceited fool who uses big red letters to intimidate me.

*You're

And, no, you're right. I'm not. After all, I've managed to pull together a 3-season spanning arc over in Ultimate Marvel while you can't even generate enough interest in your 'team' to get 4 PC characters. Meanwhile, I've been able to get enough backing with my storytelling and support with the story I'm weaving that I have facilitated almost every character in Ultimate Marvel being effected by the events of Nexus.

You know what the difference is between you and me, Blacklight... I mean, other than talent? You're immature, immaturity leads to impulsiveness. You have an idea, become obsessive, and run with it. Then you have another idea, drop your old one, and run with that. Perhaps, you ought to develop a story, instead of an idea, and work on it and improve it. I mean, that's just a thought. What do I know, after all? Other than the difference between 'your' and 'you're.'

:dry: Did you just call him a fool?
I suppose that he did, through his sarcasm, of course. But, he has every right to. Come on, Syn. BL's been nominated for being 'best newcomer' like twice over in Ultimate Marvel, and I think he even got an 'MVP' award for improving so much! Then again, it's not like he could've gotten worse.

What do I have to show for my writing? Sure, I got about 6 best post awards in my first season, and about 5 best multiplayer awards, and I'm a GM over in that game, which is flourishing, but... really... that's just praise. What really matters is the storytelling! And I'm so very lacking in that department! :up:

Let's can it with the attitude guys.

You all don't hold a candle to me, so who cares?

Let's can it with the attitude guys.

You all don't hold a candle to me, so who cares?

Hell yeah, or me for that matter. We all know this RPG died when I dropped Sam Fisher. :whatever:

This RPG was dead the moment I decided not to play, bucko.

Oh here we go... I didn't realize it was that time of year again when the 'BL's a nice guy cut him some slack' Murdock that I thought many times I could see as a friend, turns into the 'Bl's a f***ing moron let's dis his RPing and swipe his characters and gang up on him like he's our biatch until he cries and leaves' SSF that we all know and despise.

And, no, you're right. I'm not. After all, I've managed to pull together a 3-season spanning arc over in Ultimate Marvel while you can't even generate enough interest in your 'team' to get 4 PC characters. Meanwhile, I've been able to get enough backing with my storytelling and support with the story I'm weaving that I have facilitated almost every character in Ultimate Marvel being effected by the events of Nexus.

You know what the difference is between you and me, Blacklight... I mean, other than talent? You're immature, immaturity leads to impulsiveness. You have an idea, become obsessive, and run with it. Then you have another idea, drop your old one, and run with that. Perhaps, you ought to develop a story, instead of an idea, and work on it and improve it. I mean, that's just a thought. What do I know, after all? Other than the difference between 'your' and 'you're.'

Oh yes. I'm immature, because it's not like everyone else around here is mature. Which makes me wonder what he f**k your definition of mature is, because being an overall blowhard and making fun of of a guy a few states away on a message board where he can't deck you in the face because you hide behind you're computer screen is really mature. Which is weird because last time I checked, in the real world, that's called being a little b***h.

And as for your so called 'talent', what makes you think I give two s**ts...no... two flying f***s what you've done? I must've been possessed or something when I went off parading around about how good I am and how much you suck, because I was under the assumption that I haven't done anthing of the sort, so your bragging and belittling is geting you nowhere.

And so what if I come up with an idea on a whim and go through with it? That's called "Doing whatever the f*** I want because it doesn't affect your characters in the least and continuity is not being tarnished as a result." Because unlike you, I don't write to get high off of praise, I write for some mother-f***ing fun. Afterall, it is a f***ing game and not some competition like you make it out to be.

And I might as well add this little tidbit of advice:

I don't f***ing care about the difference between 'your' and 'you're', and any other little grammar corrections you have to make to make your d*** feel bigger. They're just words. You should just be f***ing happy I type as good as I do, bkuz i cud jus typ lyk dis so dat u cnt ndrstnd wt i typng!!!11!!!11!1111!!!

I suppose that he did, through his sarcasm, of course. But, he has every right to. Come on, Syn. BL's been nominated for being 'best newcomer' like twice over in Ultimate Marvel, and I think he even got an 'MVP' award for improving so much! Then again, it's not like he could've gotten worse.

What do I have to show for my writing? Sure, I got about 6 best post awards in my first season, and about 5 best multiplayer awards, and I'm a GM over in that game, which is flourishing, but... really... that's just praise. What really matters is the storytelling! And I'm so very lacking in that department! :up:

Oh boo-f***ing-hoo. You didn't get no stupid, shiny .jpeg image of a trophy with your name on it so you can print it and hang it over your wittle fireplace like I did. Why do you care? Here's a thought...

MAYBE IF YOU WEREN'T SUCH AN A**-HOLE B***HFACE THEY MIGHT GIVE YOU ONE!!!!

If you want it so bad, maybe I should just have trusty edit out my name and put yours on it and give it to you, because I bet you'd like an award that basically shows how much you sucked when you first started out and now you've become slightly less suck-ish, because if that's what you want, you can f***ing have it.

And I again, when have I ever said that you lack in the storytelling department besides your f***ed up imagination alternate reality dimension in outer-f***ing-space? Almost for the entirety of my career here, you have insulted me, my writing, and now my very short tenure as an AGM, and I have yet to do so of yours. What does that say about you? Besides.... well you know... and I don't care how many f***ing games you GM or how expanding your arcs are or how many nods you've gotten from your little 'buddies' on MSN that you talk s*** about me all the time with, because you can take it all and shove it so far up your a** that your f***ing colon ruptures and you hemorrage your f***ing brains out.

And with that, I'll happily take my probation now.

I neither want, nor need, the probation I will get should I respond to Blacklight's last tangent. As such, I'm moving this to PM's.

MB, I think that, amidst this discussion, we've reached the consensus that the game is dead.

That's it. Both of you are on probation for four days. I'm tired of these fights between the two of you. Murdock - leave him the **** alone. I know you don't like him, but you have this thing called an ignore button that you can easily use, so this is not going to be tolerated. Blacklight - Don't respond to his insults. Plain and simple. Again, an ignore button would be beneficial. Regardless, the way you responded was not appropriate.

With that, this thread comes to a close. I'm very disappointed in the both of you, and I can only hope no one has to endure reading through these last few pages when it comes to the archives.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"