The "Get Violent" Video Game RPG

Electro UK

Can't all be for nothing
Reaction score
The Get Violent Video Game RPG

Game Master: Electro UK

Moderator(s): JinnSato

Video games have been in existence for decades now. They’ve spawned hundreds of media icons, Mario and Sonic being key examples. Millions of games, covering just about everything in your imagination and more. However, in every single video game, there’s something you have to do, a way you have to do it in.

Not anymore.

Welcome to the Get Violent Video Game RPG, the RPG that lets you take control of your favourite video game character and do just about anything with him. Solid Snake vs. Bowser, Leon Kennedy vs. Kratos, Master Chief vs. Gordon Freeman, the possibilities are endless. Get writing.

The Layout

This is the first Season, and the location is New York City. Players first posts will feature their character in familiar surroundings, possibly a key point in their history, before mysteriously finding themselves in the modern day city. From season to season, the location will change, next season could be Ancient Greece from God of War, or Talon from Metroid Prime for example.

It may be that a player may take certain other character’s/items with them to pose as interesting plot points, say Liquid Snake could be hold of a Metal Gear, or Master Chief brings his war with him, its up to you.

The Rules

- No characters from video games based on comic books or movies etc, this game is designed for video game characters and nothing else.

- No killing taken characters without the player’s permission. That may be harder with some characters so be careful.

- Stay within your character’s limits. Mario isn’t going to be jumping sky scrapers anytime soon.

- Check what you’re bringing with you with an official. Don’t want someone bringing World War 2 with them for example.

For a list of characters and the sign-up application, check the OOC thread.

Previously: "I've realised I'm not living unless I'm in battle, so I have to find my own reason to fight, I have to pass on what's been handed down to me." Jack looked out over the air field with his good eye. His squad were being led off the airplane, saluting him as they went. He gestured back as a sense of pride fell about the place. He's spent the past month or so with those men, everyone single one of them, a brave soldier. It was an honour to fight by their side, especially as they were willing to give up their lives to bring down Metal Gear. Roy Campbell slowly walked away from him, back to his duties. In turn, Snake too left the scene.

The car ride was uncomfertable. As Snake rocked in unison with the bumps, one thing stayed on his mind. "Your son will bring the world to ruin. Your son will save the world." Elisa's final words. Snake had already told her he wouldn't have children, and yet still she persisted. What could she mean? Bring the world to ruin and save it?

Only time could tell. Snake had to live on, had to survive, had to find the answers.

Training was a breeze for Snake, now back in his sneaking suit, bandana equiped and eye-patch secured. Darting to the next wall, he snapped his paintball gun into action and landed one into a guard's head.

"Excellent Snake, that ordeal on the peninsula has left you in top form." Major Zero stepped out, marking the end of the excersise. Snake approached his old friend, interrupted by a tremor at his feet. He looked up at the Major, who had stopped moving. Completely.

It was like he was frozen. Snake cautiously reached for his survival knife, before the wall exploded. Snake managed barely to stay on his feet as a woman floated through the gap.

"Elisa!?" failing to keep his jaw shut, Snake edged backwards. She was meant to be dead, stabbed by Gene. Snake could see that same powerfull glow she'd emitted before, but her expersion was... twisted.

"You're son will bring the world to ruin, your son will save the world."

"What are you trying to say to me?" he growled, slowly picking up his MK from the Major's hand.

"See for yourself." light covered Snake's eye instantly blinding him. As it started to fade, the noises of motors started to come closer and closer. Slowly, Snake opened his eye.

"Where the--"

"Hey, ya one eye'd nut! Get off the freakin' road!" a bulky man stepped up to Snake, appearing from what looked like a car, only... there were hundreds of them, and the designs we nothing like what he'd seen before.

Confused, he backed off of the road and into the bustling pavement. Sky scrapers, everywhere. He knew where he was. This was New York City. The question was, when was he there?

Snake gazed, jaw dropped at the bustling city around him. Could he really be in New York? Was this some kind of dream or was he really in the future? People brushed past him, not even bothering to notice the one-eyed, armed, uniformed soldier who was walking around in wonder. Perhaps they'd seen it all Snake thought to himself.

But what of everything he'd accomplished? What of everyone he knew? Would he ever find out? He had to. "Hey, buddy, you alright over there?" came the over loud shout of a Newstand keeper, making Snake spin on his feet. "Yeah, you with the eye patch, you think you're Rambo or something? God damn nut." he shuffeled around his pockets for a second before producing a $5 note. He shoved it into Snake's palm. "Here, welcome to New York."

That confirmed it. He was here, and his had to be the future. Snake looked at the money, then at the man, who was sticking his nose in one of his magazines. "...thanks." he grumbled, walking off. He had to get somewhere quieter and figure out just what the hell was going on.

"POWER GEYS- huh?"

The man stood in an unfamiliar back alley, surrounded by trash with dumpsters on either side of him. He looked to the left and right, his long blond ponytail whipping behind him. His arms were drenched in sweat, the black leather of the fighting gloves he wore stuck to his skin. One could see the toned, defined muscles through the white t-shirt he wore underneath a red vest with both its sleeves cut off. His jeans, too, were drenched with sweat.

"'Fatal Fury', huh? Sounds like we got a dangerous cracka here, man." He wheeled at the sound of the voice. He found himself facing five black men, some brandishing knives, all of them in good shape. "What's yo name, Mr. Fatal Fury? An' where'd you get them All-Stars?"

Terry smiled and flicked his cap up. "Wait a minute, all right? I got some questions for you first. Where the heck am I?"

The gang in front of him laughed. "Did I hear you right, honky? You said heck? Man, who the hell talks like that anymore. Look, this ain't no twenty questions an' besides, you ain't in any position to ask anybody anything. Cracy cracker, don't even know when you're in New York."

"Ooooh, this is NYC? Sweet. Well, I'd better get going then, got a kid to find and a tournament to win." With that, he turned his back on the gang, showing off the back of his vest. There was a white star, and underneath it, the words Running Wild embroidered on the back. He didn't stop when he heard them rushing behind him. He turned only when he felt the pressure of a knife in his back.

His attack was sudden, his fist firing off like a rifle shot into his attackers face. The man flew backwards and impacted the dumpster so hard that the metal dented. Another man came at him, but Terry jumped into the air, landing on a wall and vaulting off of that, his body twisting around in a circle. "CRACK SHOT!" he yelled as his foot smashed down on another one of the men, slamming the man face first to the ground. He turned and grabbed another by the arm, flipping him over his shoulder into an open dumpster. The last two, maybe the smartest, turned and ran. Terry looked almost depressed, then took his wallet out of his right pocket. He threw $300 to the ground, then turned and left the alley.

Sora laid on the Paupo Tree that hung over the water. It had only been a few weeks since there last adventure but he was already wondering when he would see his friends again. He yawned and closed his eyes and began to think of the events that had past. Even though he was finally home and was able to see his friends and family again he still felt like something was missing.

But he knew in his heart that he would be fine as long as he had Kairi and Riku. He yawned again and began to sleep.....

"Sora!!!" His sleep was short lived by a red haired girl. He got up and looked at her.

"Hey....Kairi."
He said with as much enthusiasm as he could muster. He was still very tired. "What ya need??"

"Sora! Look what I found!" She pulled out a small bottle it appeared to have a message in it. He looked more closely and saw that the Kings seal was on it! He instantly woke up. he then grabbed and hugged Kairi.

"A message from the king!! This is great! Maybe he's coming to visit!"

He began to open it but Kairi popped him in the back of the head.

"Oww. hey what was that for."

She looked at him and said in a scolding voice.
"Come on Sora. You're not going to wait on Riku??

"Oh yeah where is he??"

"I don't know. I haven't seen him all day."

"Well lets go find him." Sora ran past Kairi and motioned for he to follow him. They then ran off together looking for Riku.

Leon sat at the bar and ordered a drink. He made sure to keep Ashley was in his peripheral vision. They may not be fighting Zombie's or crazy cults but it was still his job to make sure she was safe.

"I can't believe it's only been three months since that happened." He thought as he took a sip of his drink. He looked over at Ashley. She was talking to some guy. He took another sip. Leon has never been to New York before.

"I guess thats one of the perks to this job." He thought. " But then again.. I do have to babysit here."

They were in this city for the re-election campaign Ashley's dad was on. Campaign around the country trying to win votes. He took another sip. But almost choked. Ashley started to scream. He turned around and pulled out his gun. Everyone started to scream and ran out at the site of this. Leon looked at Ashley. She had fallen out of her chair. Obviously drunk. He sighed and helped her up.

She hiccuped. "C'mon.. Lets get you to the hotel."

Ryu looked around and arose from the pile of trash he landed in. "Just great.." he said, as he sniffed the air. He looked around the alley he was in, and followed it to the street ahead. "Where am I?" he thought to himself, recalling events past. "One minute I'm fighting M. Bison in the midle of pouring down rain, amidst tree's and a large homestead, the next I'm in the middle of a city. Something isn't right." The city was large, loud...and the smell of the sea was close at hand. Ryu squinted as he looked up and around for any sort of a land mark. In the distance, rising up over all the other buildings in the area, stood the Empire State Building. "New York City..could this ...change in position have been the doing of Bison?" he thought to himself as he walked out of the alley and onto the sidewalk.

For what he was wearing, not much attention was being drawn to himself. Ryu was wearing his tatterd white gi. The pant legs were tatterd at the ankles, his armlest top was tatterd at the shoulders, held together by his black belt. Around his forehead he wore a red bandana given to him by his best friend Ken. "Why couldn't I have ended up in Seattle?" he snickerd. His thoughts ended when a cry for help rang through the air. Ryu noticed no one seemed to aknowledge the sound. His trained senses led him to another alley not far from where he just left. Inside was a thug and a college student, pressed against a wall. "Just gime' your damn purse, and you may just get out of this in one piece..if not...I'll just have some fun. Then again, I may just have fun anyway!" The mugger pulled out a switch blade and held it to the young womans neck as he licked her cheek. "Please..somebody help me!" she sobbed, tears runing down her cheeks, before her mouth was coverd shut by her perpatraitors hand. "No one is gonna hear ya..so..why not just enjoy this little adventure?"

Before he could say anything else Ryu came up from behind and with one hand grabbed the muggers right hand which had the knife, breaking it, and slid his arm around his neck, pulling him off the young student. "I believe she asked you nicelly to leave her alone!" Ryu sounded agitated, he hated those who preyed on the helpless. The mugger's feet flung wildly as Ryu pulled him back. With one clean motion he turnd, and while pulling on the muggers neck, flung him over his soulder and against the wall, unconcious.

Ryu turned to see if the woman was ok but had already fled the scene, her sobs could be heard as the sound of her footsteps echoed in the alley. "New York...." He looked down at the guy, passed out, and then left the alley.

Ryu was not new to wandering the world alone...New York would not be a problem...but why and how he got here in the blink of an eye...that was one question he wanted to find the answer to.

linkbanner.bmp

The Legend of Hyrule...

A long time ago, An amcient land known as Hyrule was engulfed in chaos after an army led by Ganon, the Prince of Darkness, invaded the kingdom and secured the Triforce of Power, a magical artifact bestowing great strength. Hyrule's Princess Zelda split the artifact's counterpart, the Triforce of Wisdom, into eight fragments, hiding them in secret dungeons throughout the land to prevent them from falling into Ganon's hands. She commanded her most trustworthy nursemaid, Impa, to escape and find a man courageous enough to destroy Ganon. Upon hearing this, Ganon grew angry, imprisoned the princess, and sent a party in search of Impa. Impa fled for her life, but was overtaken by her pursuers. As Ganon's henchmen surrounded her, a youth drove the monsters off. The boy's name was Link, and Impa told him of Hyrule's plight. Link resolved to save Zelda, but to fight Ganon he had to find and reassemble the scattered fragments of the Triforce. Undeterred, Link set off for Hyrule in an epic adventure. Along the way, he picks up a variety of useful items and upgrades to aid him in his quest. With the Triforce of Wisdom, Link is able to infiltrate Ganon's fortress high upon Death Mountain. He confronts the Prince of Darkness, destroying him with a Silver Arrow discovered deep within Ganon's dungeons. Link picks up the Triforce of Power from Ganon's ashes and returns both Triforces to Princess Zelda, whom he releases from her nearby cell. According to Zelda's words, peace would then return to Hyrule. This was one of many of Links adventures...

Currently...

The latest adventure began with Link dreaming about standing in front of a castle on a stormy night. He immediately notices a young girl riding away on horseback from a dark figure. While Link sleeps, the Great Deku Tree summons the fairy Navi and reveals to her that he has been cursed and is dying, and gives Navi the task to guide Link on a quest to save Hyrule. Navi rushes through the village and awakens Link to bring him to the Great Deku Tree. The Great Deku Tree gives Link a mission to find and destroy a curse that looms inside him. Link enters the tree, and destroys Gohma, breaking the curse. Despite this, the Great Deku Tree reveals that he was doomed before Link entered, and how a man in black armor cast the curse on him, attempting to find the Triforce. He then gives Link the Kokiri Emerald, the Spiritual Stone of the Forest, and sends him off to meet Princess Zelda in Hyrule Castle. He then withers and dies. As Link is leaving Kokiri Forest, Saria bids him good luck and gives him the Fairy Ocarina, an enchanted musical instrument.
After sneaking into Hyrule Castle, Link encounters Princess Zelda, who explains that she has been having dreams about the future of Hyrule, and that she foresaw Link's arrival. She believes that Ganondorf was the one who cursed the Great Deku Tree, and that he is trying to obtain the Triforce. To keep the Triforce from Ganondorf, Zelda explains to Link that he must obtain three Sacred Stones before Ganondorf gets them and uses them to enter the Sacred Realm, where the Triforce lies. Zelda plans for her and Link to use the Triforce to defeat Ganondorf. Impa, Zelda's attendant, safely leads Link out of the castle. Link heads to Goron City, located on Death Mountain, where the Spiritual Stone of Fire, the Goron's Ruby, is located. Link finds Darunia, the leader of the Gorons, who tells him that Ganondorf has barricaded the entrance to the Dodongo's Cavern, the source of his race's food. After Link enters the cavern and defeats King Dodongo, a relieved Darunia becomes Link's sworn brother and hands over the Spiritual Stone of Fire.[13] For the final stone, Link travels to Zora's Domain. Upon arrival, however, he discovers that the Princess of the Zoras, Ruto, has been swallowed by Lord Jabu-Jabu, a giant fish that has also been cursed by Ganondorf. Inside Jabu-Jabu, Link rescues Ruto and defeats Barinade, the result of the curse. As a reward for Link's heroics, Princess Ruto hands over the Zora's Sapphire, the Spiritual Stone of Water; however, because the stone is the Zora engagement token, Link is forced to become Ruto's fiancé. When Link returns to the castle, he sees Ganondorf pursuing Zelda and Impa on horseback, as seen in the opening sequence of his dream. Spotting Link, Zelda throws the Ocarina of Time, another artifact required to access the Sacred Realm, into the castle moat. After Link retrieves the Ocarina, Zelda telepathically teaches him the "Song of Time", which, combined with the Spiritual Stones that Link has worked so hard to collect, will open the Door of Time in the Temple of Time. The Door leads to the Sacred Realm that houses the Triforce. Link opens the Door of Time with the Stones and the Song of Time for the legendary Master Sword, the sword of which Link must eventually use to defeat Ganondorf. But just as he pulls the Master Sword from its pedestal, Ganondorf appears, having followed Link into the Sacred Realm and seizes the Triforce for himself. Seven years later, an older Link awakens in an ethereal room called the Chamber of the Sages and is met by an elderly man named Rauru. Rauru informs Link that he was frozen in time for seven years until he was old enough to wield the Master Sword and defeat Ganondorf. Rauru then reveals himself as the ancient Sage of Light, one of the seven sages who protect the location of the Triforce. He tells Link that if he can find the six other sages, they will be able to imprison Ganondorf within the Sacred Realm. However, the sages are unaware of their identities because Ganondorf has conquered Hyrule and transformed it into a land of darkness. Link must rid the five Spiritual Temples of Ganon's monsters, so that the power in each temple can awaken its respective Sage. Link returns to Hyrule and is met by a mysterious character named Sheik, who appears periodically to guide him in his quest. Sheik guides Link to the Forest Temple in the Lost Woods, where Link destroys a spectre called Phantom Ganon and awakens the Forest Sage: his old Kokiri friend Saria. He returns to the Deku Tree's resting place to find that a Deku Tree Sprout has started to grow. The sprout informs Link that he is actually a Hylian, who was entrusted to the Great Deku Tree's care briefly before his mother's death. This explains why Link has grown up, while all of the other Kokiri have remained children. Next, Link ventures into the Fire Temple atop Death Mountain, where he frees several Gorons and defeats a snake-like dragon named Volvagia, awakening Darunia as the Fire Sage. Link moves on to Zora's Domain and finds that it has been completely frozen. He eventually locates the Water Temple in Lake Hylia, where he battles a mirror image of himself and defeats an aquatic monster called Morpha, causing Princess Ruto to awaken as the Water Sage. Back at Kakariko Village, Link finds Sheik and discovers that the town is on fire. A dark presence rises from the town well and knocks Link unconscious. Afterward, Link learns that the dark force broke its seal in the well and delves into the Shadow Temple, located in Kakariko Graveyard. Inside the Shadow Temple, Link conquers the evil creature (known as Bongo Bongo), and wakes the Shadow Sage, Impa. In the desert, Link convinces the Gerudo thieves that he is an ally; consequently, they allow him to reach the Spirit Temple via the Haunted Wasteland. At the Spirit Temple, Link learns that he must go back in time to his childhood form (by replacing the Master Sword in its pedestal) and obtain the Silver Gauntlets to enter the highest areas of the temple. In doing so, he meets Nabooru; however, after Link retrieves the Gauntlets, two witches kidnap her. Link reverts back to his adult form and uses the gauntlets to enter the temple. Inside, the witches send an Iron Knuckle to fight him, who turns out to be a possessed Nabooru. He vanquishes the witches, in their twin form known as Twinrova, and finds that Nabooru is the Spirit Sage. Link returns to the Temple of Time, where Sheik finally reveals himself as Princess Zelda in disguise. Zelda is the seventh and final sage. She tells Link that when Ganondorf took the Triforce, because his heart was unbalanced, that the Triforce split into three pieces according to an ancient prophecy. When this happened Ganondorf kept the Triforce of Power, Zelda gained the Triforce of Wisdom, and Link obtained the Triforce of Courage. Zelda bestows Link with the magical Light Arrows needed to defeat Ganondorf. Their reunion is cut short when Ganondorf traps Zelda in a rosy crystal and transports her to his tower, the whole of which is surrounded by a fortress called Ganon's Castle (which has replaced Hyrule Castle). After the remaining six Sages help Link enter the tower, Link rescues Zelda and Zelda transformed into Sheik and Ganondorf faced them and a battle ensued.

This is what would have happened:

Link and Sheik defeat Ganondorf, but the castle starts to fall. Link and Zelda barely escape the tower as it crumbles, but out of the fallen rubble, Ganondorf rises again. Using the Triforce of Power, Ganondorf transforms into an extremely powerful beast form called Ganon. Link engages his nemesis, finally defeating him with the Master Sword, after which Zelda and the other Sages use their combined power to banish Ganon into the Sacred Realm, taking the Triforce of Power with him. Ganon vows that when the seal is broken, he will return to exterminate their descendants. Afterward, a celebration ensues across Hyrule. Zelda plays the Ocarina of Time to send Link back in time to "regain his childhood" during the time before Ganon took over. As a child, Link returns the Master Sword to its rightful place, parts with Navi, and sneaks into the castle once more to meet the young Zelda. The game ends with Link and Zelda facing each other in the castle courtyard.

But this is what happened already....

gamecube_zelda4.jpg

After a feirce battle, Zelda, or Sheik, used a powerful magic spell to weaken Ganondorf, I then gave one more powerful slash to Ganondorf and he fell next to the Tri-Force.

sheik_closeup.jpg

"You are defeated Ganondorf. You will never take the Tri-Force now."

Ganondorf tried to gather his last strength to stand up. He knew he was defeated, but he isn't known for taking defeat lightly.

"If I can't have the Tri-Force, NO ONE CAN!!!"

Ganondorf then cast a spell on the Tri-Force and a burst of white light came from it, engulfing all three of us in it.

"Ugh..."

"Nooo."

And everything went black, and I woke up in this strange place with tall structures and beeping contraptions...

linkinNY.bmp

A dollar and change later, Terry found himself in posession of the New York Times. He scanned through it, his back resting on the brick wall of a nearby bakery. No mention of the King of Fighters tournament. He scanned through looking for a mention of Joe or Andy or anyone he knew. Nothing. Not even a weather report for Southtown. Frustrated, Terry threw the paper into a nearby bin and started thinking. Something felt weird, he knew that now. Southtown was too big to not even warrant a weather report, given all the traffic it usually got from around the world. The King of Fighters tournament, too, should've been mentioned somewhere. In all the papers he'd ever read whent he tournament was going on they'd always have at least the standings. It was almost like he was in a whole other world.

Just then, a man in a tattered karate gi with a red headband walked by. Terry's eyes snapped up instantly at the man's presence. One look was all it took to tell Terry that the guy was a fighter, and a good one too. He knew if he didn't act soon that he'd lose the man in the crowd of people that surrounded them both.

"Hey! Hey, you!" he yelled as he forced his way through the crowd. The man turned and saw Terry. The crowd seemed to melt away as the two stared at each other. "Hey, look, I know this will seem like a stupid question, but have you ever heard of the King of Fighters tournament?"

OOC: Terry has, of coruse, encountered Ryu. Look forward to seeing your reply, Superman1314!

Previously:

Ganondorf's breathing started to deepen as he realised defeat was immenant, yet again. Yet again had the boy and that princess defeated him, in however many incarnations of them he found, children, teenagers, always they bested him.

He couldn't go down again, he had to retreat and rebuild, but he would not let them take what was rightfully his. "If I cannot have the Triforce, NO ONE CAN!" attempting to cast a protective spell over the 3 golden triangles, a light started to shine.

The dark lord's eyes widened as he became engulfed in the beam. And then, no more. He raised his head. People? Humans? Dressed in strange clothing. Machines, darting about the place. Buildings, taller than Hyrule Castle, here, there, everywhere.

Now:

"What in the name of the gods?" Ganondorf rose to his feet, suddenly forgetting about everything that had happened. Clutching his side, where a wound from the Master Sword lay, he started to walk. All around, people stopped and gasped at him as he made his way through the streets.

High pitched noise came from behind him. Ganondorf turned in time to see a car collide with him. Instead of flying forward, the car simply folded in around him. A confused driver climbed out of his window and starred at the crumpled car, not sure what he had hit. Suddenly, the car burt into thousands of pieces, and Ganadorf was still standing tall, his eyes glowing in anger. "Ow."

Panicing, the driver started to scramble backwards as the evil figure marched towards him. "L-listen buddy I didn't mean to..." Ganaondorf grabbed his neck and effortlessly lifted him up.

"What has happened to Hyrule?"

"Hy-hyrule? Never heard of i--"

"THEN WHERE IS THIS?"

"N-New York." the driver managed to spurt out before the dark lord snapped his neck and tossed aside. New York? Perhaps this was the work of the Triforce, to bring Ganondorf here to conquor. Then one thing snapped into his mind, remembering earlier. "The boy..."

"Welcome home, Mega," the man said as he peered I came walking back into base. Rush pulverized me quickly, licking my face with his robotic tongue.

"Hi Dr. Light, I got some pretty nifty new codes, check this out." I began hovering over the ground. "I think I'll be able to fly soon. But I got to get the kinks worked out."

"So you have defeated Dr. Wily?"

"Yea, it wasn't too bad. Few quick burts from my plasma buster and it was over."

"Don't get to arrogant, Mega. There are threats out there that you may not be able to handle so adeptly."

"Me, arrogant? Naaaaaaaaaaaaah. It's just that you're so......"

There was a flash of light.

"....inventive?"

I looked around. New York. Times Square. But why?

Maybe Dr. Wily wasn't as defeated as I thought.

Ruff!

"Alright, Rush, let's figure this out!"

"Hey! Hey, you!" Terry yelled as he forced his way through the crowd. Ryu turned and saw Terry. The crowd seemed to melt away as the two stared at each other. "Hey, look, I know this will seem like a stupid question, but have you ever heard of the King of Fighters tournament?"

Ryu looked over Terry real fast. He didn't fit the typical look of a tournament fighter, but then again, not alot of people fit the sterotypical look now days, and there were not alot of 'typical' tournaments either. He did look familiar however..."King of Fighters.." Ryu tried to recall the many fights he had taken part in. "King of Fighters Tournament...doesn't ring a bell....but you do look familiar....Millinium Fight 2000? The collaboration of the two most powerful world organizations: Garcia Financial Clique and Masters Foundation. Do you remember? I remember you now....Terry Bogard. Lone Wolf...or is it Hungry Wolf?" Ryu thought back over the past day. Could this guy Terry also have been brought here by the same unknown force that brought him here? "Tell me, Terry, are you as surprised to be here in New York City as I am?"

"Hey! Hey, you!" Terry yelled as he forced his way through the crowd. Ryu turned and saw Terry. The crowd seemed to melt away as the two stared at each other. "Hey, look, I know this will seem like a stupid question, but have you ever heard of the King of Fighters tournament?"

Ryu looked over Terry real fast. He didn't fit the typical look of a tournament fighter, but then again, not alot of people fit the sterotypical look now days, and there were not alot of 'typical' tournaments either. He did look familiar however..."King of Fighters.." Ryu tried to recall the many fights he had taken part in. "King of Fighters Tournament...doesn't ring a bell....but you do look familiar....Millinium Fight 2000? The collaboration of the two most powerful world organizations: Garcia Financial Clique and Masters Foundation. Do you remember? I remember you now....Terry Bogard. Lone Wolf...or is it Hungry Wolf?" Ryu thought back over the past day. Could this guy Terry also have been brought here by the same unknown force that brought him here? "Tell me, Terry, are you as surprised to be here in New York City as I am?"

Terry was taken aback. How could he have forgotten? "Oh man... Ryu, right? Ryu Hoshi?" Terry let out a laugh at his own bad memory. "To be honest, yeah. I was in the middle of a fight with Kyo Kusanagi, and then all of a sudden I was in a back alley off 15th street. I just bought today's paper, and something's off. There's no mention of KOF, and not even a weather report about Southtown. Something's up, Ryu."

The man sat back watching the castle of Doma from across the field just outside the Empire's camp. The Empire had the castle under siege for many weeks now, but the defenders of Doma were well entrenched and it had been proving difficult to gain any ground against them. General Leo had been fighting a cautious battle and the Emperor was losing patience. That's why Kefka offered to go himself to check the siege's progress.

The screams of the frightened and dying wafted over to Kefka from the castle, bringing a smile to the jester-dressed mage's face.
"Ahhh...nothing can beat the music of a hundred voices screaming in unison. Hahahahahahaha!"

When General Leo had refused to take more agressive actions to win the battle, Kefka had to take matters into his own hands. So, with a little simple manipulation, Kefka poisoned the castle's water supply. And now every man, woman, and child in Doma was either dead or dying.
And with each new scream that joined the chorus, the jester's smile brightened.

"Kefka!"

Kefka turned to regard the voice, and saw two men. One was a muscle-bound blonde and the other, by the look of his armor, appeared to be a warrior of Doma.

Kefka looked quizzically at the blonde muscle man, "What happened? You get lost on the way to your gym?"

"And you", he continued as he turned his attention to the Doma soldier, "aren't you supposed to be dying horribly with the rest of your brood?"

"Thou will pay with your life for what you have done, monster", shouted the Doma man in anger as he gripped his sword.

"Hahahahahahahahahahaha! Whatever helps you sleep at night, little man", laughed Kefka maniacally.
"It'll be fun adding your screams to the melody."

Suddenly a darkness began to cloud Kefka's vision and he fealt disoriented.

"What? What have you done", he roared as he began to black out. Before he could utter another curse, Kefka's last sight was the ground rushing up to greet him.

His eyes began to blink open as he stared up at the night sky. The sound of strange horns and people immediately assaulted his ears. As he began to take in his surroundings, the mage noticed that he was laying down in a pile of garbage.
"What in the...", he thought aloud as he looked around to see tall buildings looming all around him as though they were a cage. Down one end of the alleyway were a few doors and dim lights, and the other led out to what looked to be some thoroughfare as many people walked by and strange chariots rode past them.

"What the hell just happened?"

Terry was taken aback. How could he have forgotten? "Oh man... Ryu, right? Ryu Hoshi?" Terry let out a laugh at his own bad memory. "To be honest, yeah. I was in the middle of a fight with Kyo Kusanagi, and then all of a sudden I was in a back alley off 15th street. I just bought today's paper, and something's off. There's no mention of KOF, and not even a weather report about Southtown. Something's up, Ryu."

Ryu nodded. Something was defenately not right. He knew Bison was capable of teleporting himself using his psycho energy, but he had never seen Bison use it to move another person, let alone at least two. "I am not sure what is going on, but I find it hard to believe that this is just a coincidence. For some reason, you and I were brought here...and I intend to find out why." Terry nodded, pulling on the brim of his hat.

Ryu nodded. Something was defenately not right. He knew Bison was capable of teleporting himself using his psycho energy, but he had never seen Bison use it to move another person, let alone at least two. "I am not sure what is going on, but I find it hard to believe that this is just a coincidence. For some reason, you and I were brought here...and I intend to find out why." Terry nodded, pulling on the brim of his hat.

"Well, first off, we need to get some eats. There's this great deli over on Times Square. I don't know about you, but I can never fight international conspiracies on an empty stomach," he said with a smile, patting his stomach. The pair walked through the crowd, sharing memories of fights, and passing a solemn moment at the reason they both fight. Terry, for his dead father and Ryu for his dead master, Gouken.

Eventually, when they hit the throng of people that seemed ever-present in the Square, they were met with an odd sight. A crowd was gathering around a boy and a small... robot dog?

"Oh man, we can't get to the deli 'cause of the crowd," Terry complained.

linkbanner.bmp

New York City, 2007

I had to familiarize myself with these surroundings. All I had with me was my sheild, hookshot, bow and arrows, bombs, my boomerang, a couple rupees and the Master Sword. I quickly ran towards a safe alley between two buildings. I grew hungry and tired.

"Food."

I needed to find a shop. I looked around, sheid on my back and sword covered to prevent alarm. I found a place that had a big sign that had a '7' on it with 'Eleven' written across. It was on a pole. I walked over to the building and there was a poster that said "Food. Drink. Try our new--" but food and drink was all I needed to know there was something to nourish me.

Sora laid on the Paupo Tree that hung over the water. It had only been a few weeks since there last adventure but he was already wondering when he would see his friends again. He yawned and closed his eyes and began to think of the events that had past. Even though he was finally home and was able to see his friends and family again he still felt like something was missing.

But he knew in his heart that he would be fine as long as he had Kairi and Riku. He yawned again and began to sleep.....

"Sora!!!" His sleep was short lived by a red haired girl. He got up and looked at her.

"Hey....Kairi."
He said with as much enthusiasm as he could muster. He was still very tired. "What ya need??"

"Sora! Look what I found!" She pulled out a small bottle it appeared to have a message in it. He looked more closely and saw that the Kings seal was on it! He instantly woke up. he then grabbed and hugged Kairi.

"A message from the king!! This is great! Maybe he's coming to visit!"

He began to open it but Kairi popped him in the back of the head.

"Oww. hey what was that for."

She looked at him and said in a scolding voice.
"Come on Sora. You're not going to wait on Riku??

"Oh yeah where is he??"

"I don't know. I haven't seen him all day."

"Well lets go find him." Sora ran past Kairi and motioned for he to follow him. They then ran off together looking for Riku.

Riku stand is standing on the balcony of his house staring out into space when Sora and Kairi find him. They are both out of breathe.

He turns to them and says. "Hey guys, whats going on?"

Sora thrust the bottle into his hand. "Look at what we got!"

His eyes widen and pulls the letter out of the bottle. "Have y'all read this yet!?"

"No we were waiting to find you first. Well what are we waiting for??"
She ask.

They all huddle together and begin reading the letter at the same time. It's written a fancy handwriting.

Sora, Riku, and Kairi. This is urgent and I need you all to follow the instructions on this perfectly. But before that I must inform you of the situation. There is a strange evil brewing on a world very far from ours. We fear that the evil there could spread consuming the cosmos in darkness. We fear that someone is controlling the heartless and that never turns out good. And something else much bigger is going to happen I'm sure of it.... But here's what I need you all to do. First, pack your stuff and say good bye to your families we're coming to get you in a new gummi ship and you might not see them for awhile. Second, get as much supplies as possible, munny, potions ect. And lastly, spare with each other it's going to be dangerous out there and we need you in all top form. See you all in three days.

P.S. Donald and Goofy says Hi.

It was a lot to swallow. But they had three days. And they were ready for anything.

[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR]

"Incredible..." Snake looked up at the giant TV screen in Times Square. From what he could tell, the Cold War was over, and it certainly didn't seem like the East had lost. He gazed round at the flashing lights of advertisements. Everything was so... advanced. Everyone was walking round talking into phones... no wires of anything, more advanced than a codec... but everyone had them.

In the distance, he could hear a helicopter coming in closer and closer. That's when he noticed several uniformed men starting to close in on him. Snake flashed into CQC stance, drawing his MK and Survival Knife. Nervous police officers drew their weapons in turn.

"Surrounded." Snake thought, but it was no problem, just like the Ocelot unit, he could take them down easily. He fired a traq, sending it flying into one officers neck as he barrel rolled into another, knocking him to the floor.

Springing to his feet, he grabbed another and shoved his knife against his neck, turning to the final concious officer, who gulped at the sight. Snake pushed the officer, fired a traq into his head, and grabbed the other officers gun. He then effortlessly pushed it out of his hands using CQC, and floored the officer.

Picking up the weapon, he left the scene as quickly as possible to hide.

Liquid Snake
I picked myself up off of the floor, something had stopped the effects of FOXDIE, whatever it was had also transported me to New York City. I looked at myself, battered and bruised and wearing nothing but my dogtags and olive drab standard issue army pants.
"Hey pal are you alright? You look like hell. Your bleedin' you need a hospital or sommet."

I turned my head and looked at the concerned homeless man.

"Nice trenchcoat."
I said coldly as I walked toward him, a look of fear suddenly enveloped the mans face. He should thank me for freeing him from the Patriots grip on this city...

Sarah Kerrigan

The Queen of Blades lauded over her Swarms atop an installation that overlooked Char, as she telepathically saw them rampaging across the Koprulu Sector. The Protoss were scarred, the Terran Dominion was in a state of disarray, and the UED’s Expeditionary Force had been slaughtered. There was no one that could stop her now, except for maybe one … the traitor Samir Duran!

She knew he had never been truly infested, it was all simply an affront for him. What he had planned she didn’t know, but she’d be sure to search for him. “Before I search for the traitor Duran, I will regroup my Swarms. They will hibernate, my forces will multiply, and I will have all my planets defended. No one will dare challenge me, no one!”

Just then, she heard the cries from a number of Overlords on the installation she stood upon telepathically. “Danger … Anomally Detected … Unidentified Worm Hole …” Why did they fear a Worm Hole, the Zerg had used these to travel across the galaxy. Puzzled, she called one of her Overlords to take her to it.

As it approached the Worm Hole, she noticed it was not of the Zerg’s creation! “What in God’s name … It couldn’t be … No!” This Worm Hole was one born naturally, it could lead anywhere. The worm hole would suck her and the whole installation apart, she had to get out of there. “Overlord, prepare to exit Char space now!” It tried, but the space anomaly began sucking it in, along with her still in the Overlord.

“No! I won't lose it all, my empire! No, not after all this … Noooooo!” And so she was sucked into the Worm Hole with the Overlord that she sat inside helplessly. It would take her far from the Koprulu Sector, and far from the time she once knew. The Queen of Blades will come to find herself in the modern day New York City upon the planet Earth.

The Overlord came spiraling through the Earth's atmosphere, with Kerrigan unconscious. The large Zerg came crashing into a warehouse of a New York City harbor, landing in a large pile of crates. With his Queen knocked out, the Overlord was confused and did nothing.

Two workers at the docks had heard the crash, and they decided to investigate."I'm sure I heard it from over there. See? Just look at the giant hole in the roof!" "Yeah I see it Lee. What do you reckon it was?" "No idea, just stay close to me." The two port workers unlocked the warehouse doors and slid the doors open. One of them tried to turn on the lights, but he realized the power in this one had been out for some time. They grabbed for their flashlights and went on ahead.

Kerrigan began to open her eyes. "Ugh ..." She moaned. "Hear that? It came from over here." Sarah heard the voices, and she quickly cloaked herself and exited the large beast. The two sailors shined their flashlights in the direction of the Overlord, and were shocked in amazement. "What is that thing Frank?" "Some kinda disease, I bet it was brought over here by those damn terrorists!"

The stealthy Queen began to step behind the two, and she quickly stabbed Frank with her claws into his back. The man screamed bloody murder as he was pierced deeply into his bones. Kerrigan, upset that she didn't kill him in one hit, went and stabbed him with one of her wing spikes in the head, finally killing him.

Lee started to run in fear, not knowing what was going on. As he neared the doors to exit the building, Sarah had already ran in front of him. She kicked him to the ground, and finally uncloaked herself. The worker stared in horror of the Infested Terran. "Who-o-o are you, wha-at do-o you want!?" Kerrigan slid the doors to the warehouse closed and asked "Tell me where I am, and I may just spare you."

He looked up to the menacing woman and replied "You're i-in New York City Har..." "New York!? What planet is that!? Tell me, what system is this!?" "Planet ... system ... you're an alien!" She grew tired of his talking, and she quickly beheaded him before he could alert anyone else to her location. The Queen of Blades then looked over to the Overlord she crashed in, and saw a number of Larva crawling out of it. She began to smile, with war and domination in her mind. "Wherever I am, I will conquer this planet. They will come to fear me, the Queen of Blades, and know of my power."

Liquid...

Yellow taxi's buzzed up and down the road like bees, flying away to the nest. New York itself was a nest. The foulest creatures imaginable nested in its great skyscrapers. The group of men known as The Patriots.

Liquid swore to hunt them down. To do what his father, the legendary soldier known as Big Boss, couldn't. Some may have called it an act of love but for Liquid Snake, it was revenge. He wanted revenge on his father for years of being told he was worthless, the bottom of the genetic barrel. A 2nd rate copy. For this he also swore to kill his own brother, the true successor to Big Boss:
Solid Snake.

Liquid had visited New York once previously, when he was a young man. He barely remembered the place at all, he had little knowledge of the city itself. So he set off walking. Scouting the area for signs of who or what had transported him to this place, on the lookout for food and shelter as he had no idea how long he would be here without money.

After a long trek through the city, stealing rations as he went, he reached a familiar place, Times Square, a hub of commotion and commerce. Today he noticed there was a lot more activity than he thought normal. Someone was facing a group of hostile armed men, he was by far the better. He took down 2, 3 men and turned on the 4th, effortlessly forcing him to the ground.

He had seen this done before...

"It cant be" thought Liquid, pushing past a crowd of on-lookers, his face full of determined rage and frustration. He fought his way through the crowd but the man had gone.

"SNAKE!!" He screamed in annoyance.

pokemon_trainer_s.jpg

IC - Red

Red walked quietly through the strange cave. He turned to his large Pokemon, Charizard, who's tail flame was lighting the way. "We should be close. Mew should be somewhere around here."

Charizard nodded.

Suddenly, just ahead in the dark, a faint sound was heard. It sounded like a small cat.

"Did you hear that?"

Suddenly, a bright white light flashed, filling the cave. For a split second, he saw Mew. That was the last thing he saw before he blacked out.

Red shook his head and he strained to gain focus on the world around him. "What the...where am I?"

The young nurse at his bedside smiled at him. "Take it easy, friend. You're going to be okay."

Red sat up in his bed. He seemed to be in a hospital. "What happened?"

"You're lucky. Nobody else survived that beasts attack. It seemed to be trying to defend you actually."

Red was confused. What the hell had happened? "What beast?"

"Oh, wow. You really don't remember anything, do you? A big orange dragon appeared in the warehouse you were working at and began to attack everything. It was breathing fire and everything. Burnt the whole building to the ground."

Red's eyes widened. "Oh no. Where is he now?"

The nurse looked confused. "Don't worry, State Wildlife apprehended him and took him in for study."

Red jumped out of the bed and pulled his pants on. "That's my Charizard! I need to go, right now." He pulled on his red cap and ran down the hall.

Shadow was running. It seemed like he was always running, never looking back at the damage he causes. But this time, he wasn't running away. This time, he was running right at Eggman, and this time, he was going for the kill.

The doctor's minions were all around him, attempting to blast him to oblivion. But he knew that they couldn't, and Eggman knew they couldn't. He was just trying to buy some time to escape. But there was no escape. Not this time.

In a flash, Shadow jumped, and began hopping off of the robots' heads. One by one, like a staircase. Closer and closer to sweet revenge. Each bot toppled over, defeated. Soon enough, he was at his destination. And then Eggman was the one running.

He could never match Shadow's speed, so Shadow easily cut off his escape. Eggman ran in another direction, but there he was again. And again, and again. He was cornered, and his doomsday was moments away.

"Please, please! Show mercy Shadow! I saved your life, I never attempted to hurt you. PLEASE!" The doctor's cries were like the sweetest opera to Shadow's ears. But they meant nothing.

"Mercy? Someone of your reputation doesn't deserve mercy. They get whats comin' to them. It's a shame Sonic ain't here. He's missin' a helluva event."

"Sonic would let me live! He would stop you!"

"Yea, and then turn you in. You would be sentenced to death on arrival. I'm done listening to your phony pleas, now it's time for you to get what's comin' around." Shadow grabbed Eggman as soon as all of his robotic army arrived. "The more the merrier. Bye bye, Eggman."

And then it was time.

Shadow began running in a circle. He started running faster, and faster. He was pushing his own limits, willing to take himself down if it meant destroying Eggman. Soon, the robots were gathered in the cyclone Shadow had created.

Everything was ready for the final blow. Shadow threw Eggman into the cyclone, where he joined his robots. Shadow then leaped in the air, spinning himself in a ball. Once he was high enough, he stopped, postioned himself, and dove for the ground in the middle of the tornado. He was inches away...

And then it all went black.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"