The Dark Knight Rises We Believe in Frank Miller

I say let him direct a Batman movie, but one that has nothing to do with Nolan's Batman, and that it be a shot-for-shot adaptation of TDKR.:brucebat:

I say let him direct a Batman movie, but one that has nothing to do with Nolan's Batman, and that it be a shot-for-shot adaptation of TDKR.:brucebat:

I'm not opposed to that idea, but I want to see The Spirit before I start campaigning for that project. I'd like to see a Green Screen style adaption of DKR but I doubt it happens only because I'm getting the impression that WB is going to use Nolan's work as the foundation for the DC Universe.

No, we're not going to see Superman "grounded in reality" but I think there will be a certain continuity to all the films.

Personally I want Nolan to finish up what he's started. I am a big Frank Miller fan and I think his old work is really good so DKR film that is exactly like the graphic novel wouldnt be a bad idea with me, but it would have to be much more down the road. Let Nolan finish his story if he's even going to finish it. One this is for sure, I dont want to see Miller anywhere near the next Batman film.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"