We Hate Everything About Everything - Part 21

Adam's Apple, it grosses me out and I can't help looking straight at them.

I don't know who that is, but if you put a comma between them, you apparently hate me and my brother. :confused:
LOL nothing to do with you or your brother.
Wi3ogiB.jpg

I hate the poster child for Hottopic addiction awareness.

LOL nothing to do with you or your brother.
Wi3ogiB.jpg

I hate the poster child for Hottopic addiction awareness.
I'm not too hot on excessive tattoos as it is, but for me, there is nothing remotely appealing about her. Kind of a mess if I'm honest. Where's the appeal?

PS: Nice to know I'm not hated. :D:

Cowards who can’t call you out to your face, then scurry back under their rock with their tails between their legs.

Question...if you hate people who hate you...but you hate yourself...do you hate the hater of hatee along with all the other hated?

I have a burning hatred for X-23/Laura Kinney that I just...don't understand where it came from??
I saw her in X-Men Evolution and immediately hated her. That was 6+ years ago. I still despise her.

I hate being disturbed while I'm eating. Like...I'm having a moment. Let me have my gosh darn moment.

Raisins suck. They're so gross and they ruin everything they touch. Every dried fruit except dried banana chips gross my out to my very core, and I will take it as a personal attack if you offer me some (jk jk)

I have a burning hatred for X-23/Laura Kinney that I just...don't understand where it came from??
I saw her in X-Men Evolution and immediately hated her. That was 6+ years ago. I still despise her.
She was really annoying in her debut episode. Her second episode didn't help matters either.

I hate being disturbed while I'm eating. Like...I'm having a moment. Let me have my gosh darn moment.
And I relate to that.

I hate when people act like any small inconvenience is a war crime against them. Old white men are the usual suspects.

ohhh I feel that. But for me it’s usually young people. Uni life is great.

For the moment I am working as a guest host (greeter) at Walmart. I’m required to stop people as they leave and ask to scan their receipt and an unbagged item they have purchased to make sure everything has been scanned properly. At the end of the night, an old man in a wheelchair and his family set off the alarm as they left. I asked to look at their receipt and the younger man said that what I was doing was illegal. I nodded politely and said I needed to take their items (24 pack of Pepsi and a small bag of items I didn’t get to see) and pass them through the detectors again. The old man, who looked like a bitter old Vietnam vet, yelled, “Give it back, I’m not playing around!” and started rolling at me. I just let them go.

It would have taken me 10 seconds to find out the problem.

Garlic breath. Oh, how I hate that!!!

Goblin, sorry for that! But you were trying to do your job... he couldn't get that?

When someone condescends to me, I literally want to hit them in the face.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"