Don't Hate The Hater, Hate The Hate! - - - - - Part 17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or insult them, run away, and watch them trip over their pants as they try to give chase

Well, that might work for your poser crowd. I happen to have seen real thugs master the ability to run at top speeds after pulling their pants up and running while holding them up.

I hate how this one guy at this barbecue restaurant won't let me get a sip of soda for 15 cents.
Did you by chance pull out a big stack of cash and ask him if he had change for a $100?

Last edited:
Or insult them, run away, and watch them trip over their pants as they try to give chase

There was one guy there with two little kids, one he was carrying. Every few steps he had to stop, let go of the older kid's hand and hitch up his pants. It took him a long time to get to his car with having to stop and hitch every minute. Then when he was putting the kids in their car seats he had both hands occupied and his pants slipped down to his thighs. While he was fully bent over, no less. His kids nearly got to see daddy drop trou in a parking lot. He'd have had a lot less trouble if he had just cinched up his belt a couple of notches. :whatever:

There's this one guy at my job who wears his pants sagging low, and all I can think is that if he ever trips and falls over anywhere in the building, he could end up killing himself. Supervisors will write you up for running or wearing the wrong shoes to work; I don't know what makes him think that won't get in the way.

i hate the shutdown. that is all

Well, instead of coming to a message board and complaining about it, you could just walk up to one of them and tell her she could be kinda hot if she didn't look like she just fell out the bed and hadn't showered in a week.

Also, point out eye boogers. Even if you don't see any.
I just wanna see hot chicks at school, think I'll complain to the dean about this. :oldrazz:

I really hate how my family does not approve of my friendship with my brother's in law on-again off-again girlfriend. I have a better understanding of why they've all had problems with each other and what she's really like, but I still feel like they really don't like to see me talk to her, especially since I'm pretty much pushing them aside in favor of hanging out with her.

I really hate how my family does not approve of my friendship with my brother's in law on-again off-again girlfriend. I have a better understanding of why they've all had problems with each other and what she's really like, but I still feel like they really don't like to see me talk to her, especially since I'm pretty much pushing them aside in favor of hanging out with her.

I hate that. I'm sorry to hear that, man. Although pushing them aside may not be the best thing. That might have a lot to do with it.

I hate that. I'm sorry to hear that, man. Although pushing them aside may not be the best thing. That might have a lot to do with it.
Well the problem is kinda two-fold. The first being that I work with both her and my sister-in-law, and my SIL feels like I have started to slack off because of the friendship, since I would go to her office to talk every now and then, or I would go out to lunch with her instead of with my sister in law. But then that creates problems at home because she tells my brother what happens, who tells my mom, who blows things out of proportion because she thinks that I'm involved with her romantically, and she doesn't want that to create a problem with my brother in law.

But if anything, the reason why I feel like I get along with her so well is because we both hate a lot of the same things, including the family, since we like to do things on our own, whereas the family feels like everyone needs to be involved in everything together. I finally saw that the complaints that they had against her were the same ones I felt they had against me during those same years.

Well the problem is kinda two-fold. The first being that I work with both her and my sister-in-law, and my SIL feels like I have started to slack off because of the friendship, since I would go to her office to talk every now and then, or I would go out to lunch with her instead of with my sister in law. But then that creates problems at home because she tells my brother what happens, who tells my mom, who blows things out of proportion because she thinks that I'm involved with her romantically, and she doesn't want that to create a problem with my brother in law.

But if anything, the reason why I feel like I get along with her so well is because we both hate a lot of the same things, including the family, since we like to do things on our own, whereas the family feels like everyone needs to be involved in everything together. I finally saw that the complaints that they had against her were the same ones I felt they had against me during those same years.

Ahh I getcha man. Overbearing family can be tough.

if you like her and you get along with her, whose business is it? hang out with who you want.

You really need to stop giving a s**t about what those people think.

Seems like the basis of every problem you've got.

I hate how university/college girls think because there's no dress code at school that they can come to class all frumpy with bulky sweatshirts, messy hair and flip flops.

Dude I mean it's ok to dress down because you're so focused on school work (as if) but as a guy I like to see pretty girls at school with a tad of makeup and high heels dammit.
As a girl who likes being comfortable (and able to run from dangerous situations) and am too lazy to put on makeup or do my hair, and work(ed) in a biology lab, I say eff yourself, sir! :awesome:

Also, I actually did put on makeup and heels every day this week, to attend two conferences. The men there were all dressed in suits or dress shirts and slacks. Gotta give some to get some. :cwink:

Last edited:
You really need to stop giving a s**t about what those people think.

Seems like the basis of every problem you've got.
It gets A LOT easier when you no longer live with the people s**tting on you. :o

I hate people right now. So many people. And there's not a lick of advice anyone can give me that might change that.

Last edited:
I hate that the management of my apartment complex changed their pet policy. Now they want me to get a license for my cat. Cats don't need no stinking licenses! They're nature's outlaws. Next thing you know, they'll be wanting me to put him on a leash. :cmad:

Now I have to take Guy to the vet, get his rabies shot updated and pay the county for a license. There goes $60 I didn't budget for something totally unnecessary.

The icing on this ugly little cake is that the new rule is not even aimed at cats. The complex doesn't allow dogs because of liability issues. Some people have decided to game the system by getting their doctors to write letters declaring that they need to have a dog for mental health reasons. The management is pissed about that, so they decided to place a lot of restrictions and licensing requirements on dog owners. Since only regulating "mental health"/therapy dogs is discriminatory, cats were added to the rules. :argh:

As a girl who likes being comfortable (and able to run from dangerous situations) and am too lazy to put on makeup or do my hair, and work(ed) in a biology lab, I say eff yourself, sir! :awesome:

Also, I actually did put on makeup and heels every day this week, to attend two conferences. The men there were all dressed in suits or dress shirts and slacks. Gotta give some to get some. :cwink:

:funny:

slow_clap_citizen_kane.gif

I hate how a lot of artists don't stay on a comic longer than 6 issues these days. I long for the days when an artist was on a book for 20+ issues to get a better feel of the characters. I can't stand it when I'm loving one person's art, and then after issue 6 it completely changes to something else.

No man its ridiculous, there's a **** ton of comics where there's 2-3 artists on the same issue.

I can deal with the same story having a different artist for flashbacks

Last edited:
I don't really care as long as it's not butt ugly....and comes out on time.

I don't mind when artists tag-team a comic, where they trade art duties after each story arc. It works best when their art styles are vaguely similar.

I hate all these D-bags that post reviews of teasers and trailers on Youtube. Nobody cares and if someone does care about what you have to say about a trailer...they need to get a life and think for themselves.

I can understand if you ask someone you know personally what they thought of it, but who are these fools that actually watch a stranger's trailer review???

I hate all these D-bags that post reviews of teasers and trailers on Youtube. Nobody cares and if someone does care about what you have to say about a trailer...they need to get a life and think for themselves.

I can understand if you ask someone you know personally what they thought of it, but who are these fools that actually watch a stranger's trailer review???
Some members of IGN staff do that for a living

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back