Don't Hate The Hater, Hate The Hate! - - - - - - Part 18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finishing up this thread with a rant:

I hate it when people get ******** on Facebook when their friends don't 100% agree with them. "You don't know the whole story!" Well duh, what do you think we're reacting to, our omnipresent knowledge? :doh:

And now this 50-year-old woman is threatening to block me because I had the gall to call her behavior (the one that she wrote about) unnecessary and mean. It's like, "Okay...I didn't say you were a bad person, just calling you out on your behavior, but now you bet my opinion of you has gone downhill...." :o

I may be kind of mean to assume this has something to do with the fact that she's a conservative Republican....:o
This aforementioned lady is still freaking out on me for this, nearly two days later. Telling me what a mean person I am (I did not call her mean, I called her behavior mean) and telling me at least 10x that I dogged her on her Facebook feed (I only posted twice on that thread).

It's like, you're asking me not to repeat myself and yet you tell me no less than 10 times that I'm a mean person and made her feel bad? I mean, wow, lack of self-awareness much? :dry:

I'm not so much upset as I am just fascinated by the depths and extremes of the human ego. On the one hand, everyone gave my sister's ex a fair shake when they broke up (even my parents) even though we all knew she wasn't happy with him for 3 whole years. And now this lady is accusing me of ruining her life because I called her out on what I thought was unnecessary and mean behavior. On Facebook.

I even told her I wouldn't be offended if she blocked me, if she needs the space. She elected not to. Maybe she was shocked I didn't freak out on her in turn. :oldrazz: Humans are a curious lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"