Don't Hate The Hater, Hate The Hate! - - - - - - Part 18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate when people post trailers for upcoming trailers.

Since Thread Manager closed the last one I'll answer Aziz and Travesty.

I don't watch their videos, I'm looking for a trailer and all I see are these fanboy reviews.

As for IGN or other websites having their critics do trailer reviews, I don't bother with those either, but at least it's not some nobody trying to get views and hits on their Youtube account as if anyone cares, other than whatever friends they may have.

I hate when people post trailers for upcoming trailers.
Two posts of your in one night worthy of :applause
You earned more reverence than before

Since Thread Manager closed the last one I'll answer Aziz and Travesty.

I don't watch their videos, I'm looking for a trailer and all I see are these fanboy reviews.

As for IGN or other websites having their critics do trailer reviews, I don't bother with those either, but at least it's not some nobody trying to get views and hits on their Youtube account as if anyone cares, other than whatever friends they may have.
Thanks for clearing that up :up:

i hate how much my stitches itch

I hate that my sister hasn't said a word to my brother for his 30th birthday, and that was two days ago. She *****es on Facebook all the time about how people aren't there for her, but her selfish ass doesn't care about anyone but herself.

I hate watching nature documentaries on youtube and they add sound effects to make it sound like dinosaurs are fighting.

[YT]rVXtyRlmoXU[/YT]

Last edited:
i hate bugs. so much.

I hate being near sick people in public. Yesterday I was in a medical office building waiting for a prescription when a mother came into the lobby with her little boy. As soon as I heard the poor kid whine I knew he was sick. They went into the pharmacy and came out a minute later. The mom dropped her purse on the floor and said, "Are you gonna throw up?" The kid nodded. Instead of rushing off to the restrooms that were nearby, she fished around in her purse, pulled out a plastic bag and held it out to the kid. It took a minute or two but he vomited into the bag. Not once, but three times.

I was disgusted. Why the hell would anyone do something like that? The child didn't vomit immediately so she could have taken him to the restroom like any sensible person. Instead of doing the sane, sanitary thing, she had her child spewing who knows what germs all over the damn place. That building is owned by Johns Hopkins Hospital and it has two stations in the lobby with masks for sick people to wear, hand sanitizer, tissues and even gloves available. Another parent took his sick kid right to a station and gave her a mask to wear so she wouldn't spread germs. But that idiot mother let her kid puke right outside a pharmacy, with dozens of people walking right by her and her bag of sick.

If I get sick from being near that spewing firehose of disease I am going to be so ****ing furious. :argh:

I hate when I'm on a train or bus and the one person I see that I really don't want sitting next to me ends up sitting next to me.

I hate whenever I'm watching something on tv then some severe weather or heavy rain messes up the damn signal on the sat dish. :cmad:

I hate when people walk around in a crowded place like a convention, sports arena or even a mall, and act as though they are the only one who is there. It really pisses me off when they show no consideration for the others who are around them.

I hate when people walk around in a crowded place like a convention, sports arena or even a mall, and act as though they are the only one who is there. It really pisses me off when they show no consideration for the others who are around them.
Or they stop in the middle of the walking path having a conversation with someone.

I hate working with someone who desperately wants to be your friend.

This guy I work with is constantly trying to be buddy-buddy with me, I guess because I'm usually the only other guy there he feels that he has to try and connect with me somehow. But he doesn't realize that it comes off as annoying when he always wants to make small talk especially when I'm working and doesn't understand that I'm not much of a talker and don't speak to anyone. And just yesterday, he ends up taking the same train that I take and STILL wants to try and hold a conversation.

It's like come on man, just because we work together and I'm the only other guy there doesn't mean we have to be friends.

Last edited:

Reminds me of this ***** at the grocery store today. I was waiting for people to grab what milk they wanted and move so I could get mine. As usual, I get stuck waiting on morons who don't know what they want. I understand there are numerous types of milk now days, but if you take too long to pick, I'm going to assume you're either an idiot...or you just now discovered what milk is and not sure which type to try first.

The thing that really pissed me off was after this one couple grabbed theirs and moved, this dumb ass lady grabbed hers and shut the door to the cooler and just stands there digging through her purse. She then proceeds to pull out a checkbook(I'm surprised people still use these)and starts flipping through it.

It's these moments where I dislike being passive aggressive. My wife can see my frustration and says out loud to me "so what milk do you want" to get the lady to wake up and realize she needs to move her ass out of the way.

And then the old lady shoulda turned and said, "It's not that tough a decision, it's just milk you idiots."

I hate it when people give me a weird look because I'm not much of a coffee drinker in the morning, where is it written that people must have a cup of coffee in the morning? There are other things to drink you know.

I hate it when people give me a weird look because I'm not much of a coffee drinker in the morning, where is it written that people must have a cup of coffee in the morning? There are other things to drink you know.
Ha, I know what you mean. I don't drink coffee at all, and I get that reaction a lot.

I hate that because being a guy I have to automatically enjoy watching/playing sports, not necessarilly and no I'm not a wimp either I just never was interested in any type of sports.

I hate when the only people that want to be around you are the ones that annoy you the most.

I hate that I feel like I have to keep my academic life and personal life separate. My school friends are from Chicago and much more outspoken liberals than my conservative, white suburban family. My school friends are made up of a black woman, an Asian woman and a transgendered man. He is female to male.

My graduation is coming soon and since only 4 guests are allowed to attend the ceremony, Dad suggested I invite them to our house for a party. That is a God awful idea. I can only imagine the cheap shot jokes that my family would make. Just today Dad saw a news item about Bill Cosby and said "The blacks didnt like him because he told the truth about them." I can only imagine how my black (potential girl)friend would react to that. :doh:

She'd punch him in the crotch. We had a meeting and decided that that was the proper response.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"