Don't Hate The Hater, Hate The Hate! - - - - - - Part 18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I only buy movies if it's something I really enjoy and has repeat value, Is apart of a DC comics collection, or from those $5 cheap bins.

I hate the way people complain about one game mentioning stuff in it common with almost every game of the genre, but somehow it's fine out of that game :dry:

The special features are mostly why people buy movies anyway, other than that you can pretty much watch the movie online for free.

LOL

No, the special features are mostly why fools over at Blu-ray.com forums buy movies. That and slip covers. :doh:

The majority of people, IE: the general audience, most likely buy the movie for the actual movie. It's only the obsessed that need to see all the extras and details for every movie.

i like slipcovers, but i dont have to have them

figs you can send me all of yours lol and your disney codes

i like slipcovers, but i dont have to have them

figs you can send me all of yours lol and your disney codes

Sorry CC. I give those to my wife, she uses them to make various things like notebooks.

ouch

but i am kinda curious to see what they look like

I hate that they stopped selling Shaq's cream soda at my local 7-Eleven. This type of injustice should not stand! :cmad:

ouch

but i am kinda curious to see what they look like

Hahaha. I just noticed the Disney slips in white. Sadly I think I'll only have one more of those for you down the road. Last Disney animated film I'm waiting on to complete my collection on Blu-ray is Hercules.

hercules is supposed to come out this summer. i'm stoked

hercules is supposed to come out this summer. i'm stoked

wmas89.gif

I hate how most women don't take proper care of their feet, mostly in the heel portion of the foot, I know it's not an area that many people notice (unless you have a foot fetish) but man when I see a woman walking in flip flops or sandals if they have a pretty face I'm curious to see how their feet look like.

They have the face of a goddess and the feet of a hobbit.

:o

LOL

No, the special features are mostly why fools over at Blu-ray.com forums buy movies. That and slip covers. :doh:

The majority of people, IE: the general audience, most likely buy the movie for the actual movie. It's only the obsessed that need to see all the extras and details for every movie.

The only special features I enjoy quite a lot are the ones found in the Star Wars: The Complete Saga Set. The deleted scenes are worth every minute.

This GIF needs to die like now. :mad:

But...why? :csad:

The only special features I enjoy quite a lot are the ones found in the Star Wars: The Complete Saga Set. The deleted scenes are worth every minute.

I watch some extras here and there but usually when I'm done watching the movie I want to watch another one or do something else. There's only been a few commentaries I've listened to as well. One was Bruce Campbell's commentary for the original Evil Dead.

Ask the Hypesters who abused its majesty. :argh:

I ****ing hate that I don't have a topic for my honors thesis yet.

LOL

I guess I'm obsessed then because, besides the movie, that's usually the main reason I'll buy a blu-ray particularly if it's a movie I've seen lots of times; or if it's part of the Criterion Collection.

I hate that they stopped selling Shaq's cream soda at my local 7-Eleven. This type of injustice should not stand! :cmad:
We have this at my job. We put it out on display but no one was buying it, so now it's just sitting in the stock room.

Why don't motherf***ers bag their own groceries? How are there going to be two or three people with $200 worth of groceries and they just stare at the cashier? Bag your s*** so the line can move faster and I can leave. And then don't complain about how the cashier bagged your groceries. Do it your damn self. Lazy Americans.

:cmad: :down
The worst I hate is when they're paying with a debit/credit card and are holding up the line because A) they can't properly input their PIN number or B) the card processing takes long.

Whatever happened to paying with cash? I mean we still use it right? I still use cash for everything except for when buying things online that's when I use my debit card.

card processing is hardly the patron's fault

i truly see these days that patience really is a virtue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"