Don't Hate The Hater, Hate The Hate! - - - - - Part 17

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Ultimate Warrior is the greatest philosopher ever. People just don't understand his high level of intellect.

His comic only barely scratches the surface of his wisdom.

Oh my god, not only is she texting but she's driving on the wrong side of the car and on the wrong side of the road. :woot:

I've experienced several cases where I've had to jump out of the road because of a dumb ***** gabbing away on the cell. :cmad:

I hate coming in very early to work, because I'm not a morning person. :cmad:

Meh neither am I. Mornings suck. Thats why they gave me the nickname "Daywalker."

i like mornings, i just don't like being up to see them lol

I like mornings. The light of dawn means I'll be getting off work soon.

i hate how my cats will not stay off my desk

I hate that I went for lunch today & couldn't find a parking space, resulting in me having to go through the drive-thru, which resulted in the spilling of my drink inside my truck. :cmad::argh:

I hate how university/college girls think because there's no dress code at school that they can come to class all frumpy with bulky sweatshirts, messy hair and flip flops.

Dude I mean it's ok to dress down because you're so focused on school work (as if) but as a guy I like to see pretty girls at school with a tad of makeup and high heels dammit.

Well, instead of coming to a message board and complaining about it, you could just walk up to one of them and tell her she could be kinda hot if she didn't look like she just fell out the bed and hadn't showered in a week.

Also, point out eye boogers. Even if you don't see any.

Or you can just suck it up because she doesn't need your permission to dress a certain way and doesn't need to care how you think she should look. It's your problem, not hers.

I hate how my job is moving to a new location that is further away and they are considering changing the work hours so that I would have to be there an hour earlier.

Or you can just suck it up because she doesn't need your permission to dress a certain way and doesn't need to care how you think she should look. It's your problem, not hers.

:highfive:

Pssst, (Quit ruining it! I was trying to maneuver this guy into a situation where he gets kicked in the cherries.) ;)

I hate how this one guy at this barbecue restaurant won't let me get a sip of soda for 15 cents.

Next thing you'll tell me you can't have one rib.

Pssst, (Quit ruining it! I was trying to maneuver this guy into a situation where he gets kicked in the cherries.) ;)

what's the point if we're not going to see it on youtube? ;)

Is this the wrong place for me to complain because I saw a whole lot of guys with their pants sagging off their asses today? The subway station was crawling with them for some reason. It wouldn't have bothered me if any of them had been hot, but they weren't. I haven't seen so many cracks in one place since I broke a set of china.

It's been a thing for the last 25 years now.

Either get used to dude ass or reciprocate with whale tail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"