We Hate Everything About Everything - Part 21

Discussion in 'SHH Community Forum' started by Thread Manager, Jun 6, 2017.

1. terry78

terry78 BUY MY BOOK!!!!

You being british I can't tell if that's a cry for help or just trademark sardonic.

2. Mandon Knight

Mandon Knight NCC-1701

It's pure frustration, anger & shaking the fist at the world, dude.

terry78 likes this.
  3. Flash525

Flash525 The Scarlet Messenger

Chin up dude; I know it's all relative, but a lot of people don't have half of the comforts in life that you do. :eek:

What's the reason behind this outburst (if I might ask?)

4. Mandon Knight

Mandon Knight NCC-1701

Oh absolutely, and I am sure that applies to many of us on here. The word relative can be replaced with 'personal', we all face personal battles each & every day, when we wake and the aim we hope is that they feel ever so slightly smaller in size when we go to bed that evening.

Every aspect of my life is utter s**t at the moment, at any one time, we all have 5-6 things to balance in life and at any one time, one of those things won't be as we'd want them or be 'spinning' as well as we'd like, well, just at the moment every single area is down the pan and I've lost a great deal in the last few years and it's a question of re-build, re-evaluation and re-configuration of what is achievable, what isn't and what perhaps I have to say goodbye too permanently and face the sadness & loneliness that I currently feel in every area of my life, along with my failing health, which governs many of the reasons why the other areas are not functioning or 'spinning'.

5. LibidoLoca

LibidoLoca Sensually Delicious

I hate that I can't stream King of Queens or Murphy Brown. I don't want to pay for a subscription that gives me the privelege to purchase those shows like Amazon.

6. Flash525

Flash525 The Scarlet Messenger

I don't know what health issues you face, though I do recall you being unhappy with work (correct me if I'm wrong), and that you lack a social life? I can very much relate to that, although I do have friends and a social life, it's infrequent and it's usually left to me to organise anything.

In any case, the reason (I) have a small social circle is because I don't put myself out there, and I think, as dull as my employment is, it's further dulled by the fact I don't do much (in the week) when I'm not at work. The answer; volunteer work. I've signed on for two of the local conservation trust, the local Cats & Dogs home, and the local sea cadets and I plan to spend at least one day each, or every other weekend involved in some project or other. This'll allow me to expand my skills, meet people, build friendships and further develop a sense of purpose, all whilst getting me out there and doing something productive.

I'd encourage you to look at doing the same. It may be of further benefit (if you don't already) to join a sports club or gym; exercise is good for the soul, be that cardio, weights, or even something more simple such as Yoga.

:-)

7. Mandon Knight

Mandon Knight NCC-1701

Community / Charity work, It is one aspect of choice am looking into currently Flash, yep.

Flash525 likes this.
  8. Spider-Aziz

Spider-Aziz Not the Voice You Know

I hate it when they needlessly split an image into two panels or more in comics, like this example from Adventures of Superman 599.

[​IMG]

This is a good issue. I recommend reading it even if you're not a fan of the character.

9. LibidoLoca

Don't tell me what to do.

Spider-Aziz likes this.
  10. Spider-Aziz

I didn't tell you, I told everyone.

11. LibidoLoca

How dare you think I cannot be apart of a collective. That baseless assumption is why the world is the piece of crap that it is.

Spider-Aziz likes this.
  12. Spider-Aziz

I don't chair.

13. Iceman

Iceman Daffy Duck Vs The Joker

I always assumed you were :up:

Spider-Aziz likes this.
  14. Mandon Knight

Mandon Knight NCC-1701

Is that the same as not sofaring someone's opinion.

Mach2Infinity likes this.
  15. LibidoLoca

I hate when I get invested in a show on Netflix only to discover it's cancelled.

AResistor and Spider-Aziz like this.
  16. squeekness

squeekness The mighty squeek!

I've decided that I really hate Christmas car commercials. Like the average Joe can really afford to buy a car for someone as a gift. I don't know about you but getting a car payment as a gift isn't really getting a gift at all. Just saying.... :(

17. Boom

Boom I got nothin'

If I hear "Girls Like You" one more time, I'm driving right into the divide. I'm ****ing done.

18. MaceB

MaceB Registered

That sounds annoying. Just sayin though... as a dude, I feel like girls often assume that we're all the same. Lots of girls think that all dudes are purely about the physical. So I meet someone new, and it doesn't take long for her to try to pressure me to fly out to see her using sexual favors. She sends me sexy pics of her and sexy comments, as if that will get me running to her. And while that's nice.... you've got the wrong guy, lady... I really am not willing to abandon all reason for a pretty face. In fact, all this silly, "look at me" nonsense just makes me feel like she's shallow and that she doesn't really know me.

I hate dating.

19. squeekness

I've been happily married for 25 years. If I were to be suddenly widowed the idea of dating again terrifies me. I think I'd rather just go it alone. :(

20. MaceB

MaceB Registered

Thanks a lot.. I don't know if you are addressing my situation or not, but what you said definitely hit a cord with my current situation. It's really hard. The hardest part, in my mind, is deciding to move on. The truth is that our loved ones would want us to be happy after they go... but it's hard to let go of them. It feels like losing them again... like I'm giving up on her or walking away when she still might need me. What if she's still here, watching and waiting to be with me again?
    I'm not looking to be in a relationship again, but it does make me feel good when girls are still interested after I feel so broken. Gives me hope for the future I guess. It's selfish, but I don't say no to the attention at this point.
    But when I'm in the midst of all this emotional chaos, a girl acting as if I'm just in it for a quick lay makes me feel really guilty. Like, I'm not trying to get in anyone's pants.. I want a partner... someone who can show me that love again is possible. Is that so wrong? Why do I feel so guilty? I'd rather girls see me as a guy with enough self respect that I'm not just another booty call. It makes me feel like not only am I abandoning my love... but I'm doing it for sex. That's really not the case.

21. LibidoLoca

I hate that most lunch meat seems to expire in less than a week after opening it.

Spider-Aziz likes this.
  22. Art_of_Crime

Art_of_Crime Heretic

I hate a lot of things.
    Driving in Boston
    losing my keys
    that the foods i love are bad for me and the foods i really don't like are good for me
    paying bills
    The View
    and Zack Effron's freaky pantie dropping man abs.

Spider-Aziz likes this.
  23. ComicChick

ComicChick I Work Too Much

can't say i agree with you about that last one :atp:

LibidoLoca and Spider-Aziz like this.
  24. squeekness

I hate waking up with a monster headache and then wasting most of a day trying to sleep it off. :(

Spider-Aziz likes this.
  25. Hannah Panana

Hannah Panana Registered

Chewing sounds

Spider-Aziz likes this.