Don't Hate The Hater, Hate The Hate! - - - - - - Part 18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your manager is a damn fool. There's such a thing as customer service and then there's a mentality like that. On your last day on the job, tell him to get his chapped lips off of the customers' asses. My grocery store managers never told me stuff like that.

So many times I have wanted to tell management to get real. Not so much at the current job, since I've only been there for a week, but at the previous job.

A previous manager walked around one day wearing a tiara. For the whole day we were not to talk to her or refer to her as the manager, but we had to treat her like a customer. The tiara was a sick thing for her to wear, since she was a huge woman that looked like a man.

At Walgreens we're told to say "thank you and be well", sorry but I'm not saying that ****. Then they want us to go to the customer and talk them; I'm stock, all I have to do is put stuff on the shelf and walk away I'm not going to purposely bother someone.

You should do the Vulcan salute when saying it just to confuse people.

I hate it when people look at other people's feet and judge them based on their shoes
Stop looking at the feet, unless you're in a job demanding safety shoes there is little reason to look at other people shoes

were you wearing thong sandals with socks again?

I hate it when people look at other people's feet and judge them based on their shoes
Stop looking at the feet, unless you're in a job demanding safety shoes there is little reason to look at other people shoes

:hehe:

EDIT: I made a horrible mistake
I hate it when I do that

Last edited:
get-out-gif.gif

I hate that I have all these notebooks and I never have anything to write in them. It's like I'll have something in my head that I want to write down, but when I open the books I'll completely forget it.

Last edited:
I hate it when I have a hook in my head and can't write it down fast enough before I forget it.

I hate it when people get ******** on Facebook when their friends don't 100% agree with them. "You don't know the whole story!" Well duh, what do you think we're reacting to, our omnipresent knowledge? :doh:

And now this 50-year-old woman is threatening to block me because I had the gall to call her behavior (the one that she wrote about) unnecessary and mean. It's like, "Okay...I didn't say you were a bad person, just calling you out on your behavior, but now you bet my opinion of you has gone downhill...." :o

I may be kind of mean to assume this has something to do with the fact that she's a conservative Republican....:o

Management always tells us to treat the customer like royalty. Bagging groceries is just another way to kiss the customer's butt. As my current manager said when I was hired "You have to thank the customer for coming even if they have ripped your face off."

That's bull ****. Working in food years ago I learned a big fact...the customer is NOT always right. I once had a customer ask me, "well isn't the customer always right?". I straight told him to his face, "not always". At first he didn't know what to say then got pissed and asked for the manager. Hahaha, I was the manager that night. Luckily the owner was in there and told the customer to F off. He was basically trying to pull one over on us, it was great because it was a privately owned pizza place and he was able to do that without getting fired from some kiss ass corporate owners. It was always great hearing him say, "we don't need customers like that!". Of course crybabies would threaten to bad mouth of the place and say that we would lose a lot of business. LOL, never happened because of how long the place had been in my home town. Don't threaten a pizza place with an incredibly large amount of regulars people, we laugh about it as you leave.

Another thing I hate is managers who write off anything you or your co-workers have to say as "an excuse". NO, if someone is giving a valid reason why this or that happened or couldn't be done in time, you know the truth, that is not an excuse, that is the reason why. Too many office managers love throwing their employees under the bus so they don't get in trouble from their superiors.

Another thing I hate is managers who write off anything you or your co-workers have to say as "an excuse". NO, if someone is giving a valid reason why this or that happened or couldn't be done in time, you know the truth, that is not an excuse, that is the reason why. Too many office managers love throwing their employees under the bus so they don't get in trouble from their superiors.
They always do that "no excuse" **** at my job, and also "take responsibility"; which to me sounds like they want you to blame yourself for something that someone else didn't do.

I mean if something was my fault then I'll admit to it, but if I had nothing to do with the situation why should I have to be the one responsible for it?

They always do that "no excuse" **** at my job, and also "take responsibility"; which to me sounds like they want you to blame yourself for something that someone else didn't do.

I mean if something was my fault then I'll admit to it, but if I had nothing to do with the situation why should I have to be the one responsible for it?

Exactly. Like I said in my previous post, a lot of managers are quick to blame their employees before checking all the facts.

"No excuses" also translates to, "I don't care, just get it done/fix it.". That I can understand but a number of managers tend to overuse that.

i hate when a movie comes out there has to be 5 different versions or so

ex:

target has a special bonus disc
best buy will have a steelbook
walmarts comes with a figure
etc etc

Then comes the "Ultimate Collector's Edition" that comes out a couple of years later.

I just buy the basic one unless it's a movie I really like. I almost never watch the special features anyway.

Buying movies is the absolute worse. I kinda gave up because no matter what version you buy, there will always be a better version somewhere else or in the future.

I just buy the basic one unless it's a movie I really like. I almost never watch the special features anyway.
The special features are mostly why people buy movies anyway, other than that you can pretty much watch the movie online for free.

There's certain movies I want a physical copy of, like the really good horror movies (The Thing among others) or ones I just really enjoy.

i have a rather huge movie collection, but i am not fond of double dipping

I used to buy movies all the time but after a while it got pointless. I don't watch them as I've seen them and I don't really have too many friends to watch them with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"