World Web formula

So, you guys found a true web formula yet?

I have not tried it yet, but in theory it should.

So, you guys found a true web formula yet?
There are several that would work in theory, but they have not been tested yet, and are therefore unreliable at this point in time. However, it would totally depend on what you are going to use the formula for in order to figure out what the "true formula" is.

its like the one in a hot glue gun that will evaporate the solvent and allow the fluid to harden later, when in contact with the air

Or you can use a dollar store glue gun and wire it to a battery.

Or you can use a dollar store glue gun and wire it to a battery.

Though this feels kind of sluggish and requires you to carry around extra pairs of wires and batteries... It's probably Bette to buy a battery powered one

You guys all know there is a formula page, right? Why did we need another?

Why does it have to be a gel again? Why not have it start as a liquid inside the chamber, and come out a solid, if it's instant air hardening? Is that possible, or was I the first to bring it up?

Why does it have to be a gel again? Why not have it start as a liquid inside the chamber, and come out a solid, if it's instant air hardening? Is that possible, or was I the first to bring it up?
It is a gel so it will splatter on impact and shoot through the spinneret correctly with the shear thinning properties as it should. It shouldn't be a solid; that wouldn't exhibit the right properties. Technically, a solid would become too brittle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"