Weed will be a thing of the past.

Status
Not open for further replies.
* The hum of a thousand photoshops simutaniously starting up around the world

No way that is you. Especially if the picture you posted "as your parents" are, well, your parents. The kid in that picture is hispanic. :huh:

im not Hispanic im Italian!!!

and that is me, want another pic?

No way that is you. Especially if the picture you posted "as your parents" are, well, your parents. The kid in that picture is hispanic. :huh:
The one in the hat doesn't look Hispanic to me. Actually, he does kinda look Italian. I don't want to be Italian anymore.

Oh, I think that cop should watch his back coz he might get whacked... mob connection and all...

im the one NOT in the hat, im the smaller one with the red button up and gray tee.

HAAA THAT COP POLITE!! if you could have only been there.

he was a dirt bag.
I see a "I CALLED SOME RANDOM PERSON AN A**HOLE AND GOT THE S**T KICKED OUT OF ME BECAUSE I'M A RAMPANT wuss" thread in your future.

The one in the hat doesn't look Hispanic to me. Actually, he does kinda look Italian. I don't want to be Italian anymore.

Oh, I think that cop should watch his back coz he might get whacked... mob connection and all...

He said he is the one who is not wearing a hat.

The only thing that may whack the cop is Ice-Man on his knees begging him not to tell his mommy about the dimebag of weed he had on him. :rolleyes:

mowgli3.gif

??:ninja:?

The only thing that may whack the cop is Ice-Man on his knees begging him not to tell his mommy about the dimebag of weed he had on him. :rolleyes:

both my parents know i smoke, and they weed was long gone by the time the cop was there.

So seriously, whose Myspace page did you steal these from?

HAAA THAT COP POLITE!! if you could have only been there.

he was a dirt bag.

In your eyes based on your posts, you act as if all cops are not polite and all of them are dirtbags.

But I'll give you the benefit of the doubt however, even if he was an a**hole and is a dirtbag, you still should have simply said "Okay" and got out of the damn car instead of saying no and then insulting the cop. It would have saved you time and from embarassment.

Don't f**k with the po po.

Real burnouts don't need to flaunt the fact that they are burnouts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"