Welcome Your Newest X-Mod

Bamfer, you do know that this means I may have to have a knife fight with you just to prove your 'authority'

The knife fight will be great, and will be ....With booze.. .and hookers...

actually screw the knife fight.

And our lovely X-Home gets another splendid addition to it's staff! Give a warm welcome to danoyse! :up:

Can you handle so much sexiness?

I always assumed Bamfer was a mod... HAHA

Belated best wishes from me too.

Can one presume the Hype is building up its troops in readiness for the release of Wolverine?

Looks like it and hopefully it won't turn in the warzone the X3 boards became.:o

Congrats danoyse.:yay:

Oh no, that will not be happening again. :cwink:

Modding the politics forum for the last 2 months has given me plenty of practice for anything that happens here next year.

And thanks. :woot:

Looks like it and hopefully it won't turn in the warzone the X3 boards became.:o

Congrats danoyse.:yay:
Come now, it was a diplomatically phrased insult target practise where we all became better people and learnt the polarizing effect sub-par filmmaking has on die-hard fans of the subject material.

Plus, I blame most of it on you. And your being a loose cannon whose sole purpose is to distribute awesome news stories and information into the info-starved community and destabilize our equilibrium. Retroman is a sh_t disturber.

I'm going to make that into a t-shirt, I think.

Definitely.

Mad props, though to danoyse, who's definitely put in the time required to be a wicked mod. Retro's cool too. :up:

Anarchist.

He is never over here anyways because this place is dry as a bone with no news:csad:

I'm here! But, as you said, when there's little to talk about, I'd rather not just spew random words all over the place. :o

And we enjoy unlimited power. :cwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"