Westchester RPG: Season One "First Class" OOC

I wonder if we'll get to fight a mummy.

Best. Field trip. Ever.

You never know what a bumbling brainiac can do in an ancient ruin.

I think I might've given something away there. :ninja:

I'm not sure why we need a professor xavier. Wouldn't it be easier if he was a permanent npc like fury over in ultimate?

personally I think Xavier should be kept under GM control.

Good point Venom. That just means that we have a new added responsibility and a shared character to add to the roster. Wow, I think he will be the first ever GM played character. :)

Ok, well I say we get started. Open the IC!

Good point Venom. That just means that we have a new added responsibility and a shared character to add to the roster.
I wouldnt recommend it unless I knew we could do it.

Wow, I think he will be the first ever GM played character. :)
History makers we are. This call for alittle treat. :lights up:

Ok, well I say we get started. Open the IC!
Whoo first post! I apologies for the crappy banner though, still not very good at makin 'em. Also I just noticed that I broke 6,000 posts! Now this is really a cause to celebrate. :starts passing out blunts:

Permanent NPC is better than GM-played, IMO. But you guys are free to give it a shot.

I prefer the idea of a permanent NPC much more than a strictly GM-played character. I'm not sure why would exclude other players from interacting with him, even if on a superficial level.

I prefer the idea of a permanent NPC much more than a strictly GM-played character. I'm not sure why would exclude other players from interacting with him, even if on a superficial level.
I agree. Plus, it'll be easier for me to interact with Charles without having to wait for someone to post a response.

Well whatever you guys decide to do im cool with.

I vote perma-npc.

Oh and I'm back, so expect an IC post up later tonight.

papa_lazarou.gif

:huh:

I still think he should be under mod control. That way we can control how he's played, really make him a character in this and not just an npc to bring in whenever someone needs him.

I think we should go with the Perma-NPC. That way, we don't have to force anyone to play them and it makes it so much easier for everyone else to use him as an NPC, you don't have to wait on anyone.

I think we should go with the Perma-NPC. That way, we don't have to force anyone to play them and it makes it so much easier for everyone else to use him as an NPC, you don't have to wait on anyone.
:up:

damn I guess im out voted on this.

ya bastards.

No I'm with you on this Venom, cuz ya see as I was saying this is a GM controled RPG and I think that using Xavier as a GM character would help that alot, and between the three of us no one should have a problem getting a response from Xavier.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"