What bout all these new clips

It seems that since the movie wasn't produced by singer, certain members are quick to be cynical and point out ridiculous things. People who are not partial to the producers or who don't know what has been going on behind the scenes (like my friends) are very excited about this movie - the scenes are more exciting than the previous films. May I remind someone, the most exciting scene for most in X2 was the opening night crawler scene? There's a lot going on in this movie, it looks great and fast paced. I found X2 slowed in the middle.

Sun_Down said:
Wow, I'm really surprised that they're showing so much. I don't understand it.

Yeah, they tend to reveal a lot this close to the release date . . . I remember CNN displayed a clip of the X2 X-Jet dogfight sequence, inlcuding the moment when Jean destroys the missle (Phoenix eyes and all), a couple of weeks before X2's opening.

I like how people are acting like that HAVE to watch these clips. :o

did anyone notice in the Mags & jean clip, that the cure darts in the gun looked just like the spikes in mag's chest in the picture where he is laying on the ground?

lawrence_wade said:
did anyone notice in the Mags & jean clip, that the cure darts in the gun looked just like the spikes in mag's chest in the picture where he is laying on the ground?

Yeah, and the negative "review" at AICN notes that Magneto gets cured . . . or so it seems apparently.

lawrence_wade said:

yea he gets hit with the cure. but who knows if it works.

ShadowBoxing said:
This is movie so far has produced extremely underwhelming material. The clips are all just so-so and no where near close to the acting and choreography we had in X1 and X2. This film already appears to be suffering from the plague of the third installment.

Really? These clips are far more intense than most of the scenes in X1 and X2.

...I actually liked the one with Mags and Jean... I was in awe...I mean...She looked so intense with her hair blowing...and ..yeah. Not sure about the eye effects...

the only clips i've managed to be able to see are the three on IGN...

i've either got some sort of problem with my browser, or according to MTV the clips "aren't available in my country"

anyone got a direct download link they can share for the other bits?

alright as of now im not watching ONE MORE DAM CLIP!

OK, I'm more calm now and having watched the clips again I'm really sick of the Danny Elfman wannabe music they're using for this...

That said, I'm loving Ian's performance. He's perfect in ever frame he occupies. No magneto after this will ever be as good as him imo.

What works?

The Mags. The Wolverine. The exchange in the woods. Pyro is the man. Mystique talking to that guy from silent of the lambs and boston public. That was good. Somehow they made Pat and Ian young and it doesn't look too shabby...

What ****s up?

Bobby and Kitty scene. It needed a nother take or something because it feels off. Maybe better in context?

The Music, sounds campy and unfitting to the scene at times and sounds too much like Danny Elfman Lite.

Overall this is looking like another Batman forever: Some parts are great, brilliant, inspired even, others just not so great and the rest pure crap... however its still an entertaining movie overalll...

I started watching the bridge scene, but then I closed out of the window because I realized what I was doing...I want to see something I've never seen before happen on the big screen for me...not in a little box on my computer :)

ShadowBoxing said:
This is movie so far has produced extremely underwhelming material. The clips are all just so-so and no where near close to the acting and choreography we had in X1 and X2. This film already appears to be suffering from the plague of the third installment.

Gimme a break, dude.

The stuff that's been released for X3 is leaps and bounds far more impressive than what we EVER got for X1 and X2.

xmenfilesfan05 said:
I started watching the bridge scene, but then I closed out of the window because I realized what I was doing...I want to see something I've never seen before happen on the big screen for me...not in a little box on my computer :)

^agreed

xwolverine2 said:
im serious!....im not watching any other f***ing clips!!!!

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Riiiiiiiiiiiiight. :p

The new IGN clips are AMAZING! I loved the music in the Jean/Magneto scene.

the Jean/Mag clip proves that Jean turns to the dark side. mauahahaha. Thats impressive. Most impressive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"