The Dark Knight What Do You Think Our Ultimate Reward Will Be?

Really? I mean, I don't see much else they can do, we get pictures anyway from magazines, trailers in the cinema no matter what...

To me, they need to start either move it up a level, or shut it down forever lol...

The ultimate reward is the film.

I'm thinking a poster. The already are showing the trailer with I Am Legend and companies never show their ComicCon footage online.

I'm thinking a poster. The already are showing the trailer with I Am Legend and companies never show their ComicCon footage online.

Iron Man did, and there was another one in 03 or 04....oh wait X2 did.

A trailer and the 7 minute prologue. I believe the latter will be released online officially.

it'll be a looped feed of al roker laughing hysterically and holding the conrad veidt manip

I think we will get a Teaser Poster and the Trailer shown in I Am Legend online... because this all viral campaign was a lot, hehehehe...

Yo Bros.....

Well, i have been following all the viral marketing since the very beginning (which considering i live in Scotland is difficult) and I must admit to being quite jealous of you American guys who atleast get phone messages as the sites will not take non-USA phone numbers and even when i took pictures of myself as a 'Joker Clown' and sent them to whysoserious they would not accept them ! So ....... I will keep playing these games - but is there a reward.....? well maybe for you americans (newspapers, Jokerised Dollar bills etc) but not for the rest of the world, so quit moaning and keep playing, LOL !
Afterall, what else you gonna do until the film comes out ? and as one of the posters has already remarked we all get to know Gotham City, the background and all the characters before the film even opens !
As for a reward....well this is all just a marketing ploy, so if you are expecting a BIG reward then be prepared for a really big let down as we will not be getting the trailer ahead of the general public.

I suspect it's the teaser trailer that will be shown in conventional theaters with I AM LEGEND. That's all assuming that it's just the "reward" for this current round of viral stuff.

I think its going to be a BIG "HA HA HA, Faked You Out!!!!" and go on. I'm all for it. I've been a HUGE Batman Fan since I was knee-high to a grasshopper. IF they could keep tract as to the first say 25-50 people whom chimed in with the right answers or got it the quickest then I could see like a reward like a free pass to see TDK in your local theatures or as BIG as like free admition to like next years Wizard World or Comic-Con.

(Sounding Like Carlito) "Now That Would Be Cool." **SPIT**

The blackest present for the most brutal of all villains...

NOTHING!!!!

im just glad with these games we always know something new is coming, instead of waiting for days with no clue what will pop up next.

They could play a really cruel trick and show a trailer/clip for 'I AM LEGEND'. I can see the looks on people's faces.

Ask and you shall receive.

181554.gif

LOL!!! It's been a while since I've seen that one! :hyper:

I'm more into this for the backstory. Eventually we'll all get the flashing images we want and everyone be happy. What is the joker gonna give us knowing the joker he'd probably give us a computer virus, I think we'll get a good picture honestly and that's that

I still think it'll be the prologue, just because we seem to be setting up the bank robbery for him...

But I could be wrong...

And I probably am...

to be honest, i hope that its not a trailer. i dont want to get something that everyone else in the world is going to get. i want something very rare and cool that only the people doing this whole thing (and the highest bidders) willl have.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
monke77
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"