The Dark Knight What Do You Think Our Ultimate Reward Will Be?

I hope that during this viral marketing campaign that they do a prize like what they did for the Gotham Times papers.

:ninja: WB NINJAS-:ninja: A thing to give us and to promote the movie is to give us Joker bank robbery masks.

They already gave out those masks on two occasions. The people who were in the ARG at Comic Con in San Diego and some people got whole boxes of them. I think that was for the people who had 21 or more people on Rory's Death Kiss (that might have been something else though...). I love my bank robber's mask. :)

A trip to the premiere to sit with all the actors who played the "bad guys". That would have been my guess

That would be great if they flew in Heath for the premiere. Then they roll his coffin down the red carpet, pop him out, and sit him next to a "lucky" fan. I know WWE wanted to do that a few years ago for Wrestlemania, instead of Rey Jr.s normal entrance, they were going to shoot Eddie's corpse out from under the stage and let it roll down the ramp hap-hazzardly. But it got scrapped last minute.

That would be great if they flew in Heath for the premiere. Then they roll his coffin down the red carpet, pop him out, and sit him next to a "lucky" fan. I know WWE wanted to do that a few years ago for Wrestlemania, instead of Rey Jr.s normal entrance, they were going to shoot Eddie's corpse out from under the stage and let it roll down the ramp hap-hazzardly. But it got scrapped last minute.

Do you know how incredably in bad taste that would have been or would be for them to do in WWE or WB.

~:hoboj:~

That is not even funny that you said that, its just sad really.

They already gave out those masks on two occasions. The people who were in the ARG at Comic Con in San Diego and some people got whole boxes of them. I think that was for the people who had 21 or more people on Rory's Death Kiss (that might have been something else though...). I love my bank robber's mask. :)

I am envious of your Joker Mask.

Quote: Originally Posted by baTT
That is not even funny that you said that, its just sad really.

:csad: very :csad: indeed

Well if that was a good idea I would have said.

"Wow, well done LQ"

but I remain thinking.

"What the hell? Don't you have any consideration for Heath?"

Get out, seriously.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija