The Dark Knight What Do You Think Our Ultimate Reward Will Be?

RobC

Sidekick
Reaction score
Righto, I expect a mega-flame for this post because you know, I don't have nine billion posts to my name, but...

What do you guys think our ultimate reward for all these viral games will be? It seems at the moment that there are two strands, the Joker ones and the police corruption ones...

My guess is, and this is up for debate, but I think the ultimate prize for the Joker's games will be the seven minute prologue online. I'm basing this on the fact that we seem to be helping him plan the bank robbery, it'd make perfect sense if we got that footage as our reward, almost as if we we're accomplices!

But what do you guys think?

:ghost: *Retreats behind flame proof door* :ghost:

I'm guessing a poster or some footage. I mean, what else could there be? (Yeah, I'm probably missing something right here.)

Oh, and IB4TL.

I think our rewards will be quite clear: We are being kept amused while we are waiting for the trailers -- trailers which would appear with or without the viral campaign. ;)

I think this is meant to be its own reward. We are playing a game (free entertainment) and at the same time will be learning more and more about the backstory leading up to the movie. If we get anything it will be some still shots here and there of some stuff from the movie.

I'm starting to think it'll be the trailer. Now that we have a confirmation of when it'll hit theaters, I just sort of feel a bit optimistic about that being at the end of this viral game. That being said, it wouldn't bother me if it weren't the trailer. Just getting to the end of these little tests will be cool on its own.

All this viral stuff feels, to me, kind of like a "stall." Making the wait seem shorter between when it started and when the trailer/IMAX footage will be(this month).

With small prizes along the way of course.

Now all I need is that picture of the star trek guy rolling under the door to make me feel at home at the hype :woot:

Ask and you shall receive.

181554.gif

Judging by the fact that we have had confirmation that the new trailer will be in cinemas by the end of next week, i'm guessing the final game will be tomorrow or sometime in the next few days with the reward being the trailer.

This **** is just going to keep on going and going and going and going, etc.

I think we're going to get a few more small rewards along the way, but I also think it'd be pretty ridiculous for them to end it now. Maybe take a break, but this should go up at least until within a month of the release date. At that point, the movie hype will be generated by the actors making talk show appearances, merch, etc.

I don't see how they can do all this stuff now and then just stop it later this month and leave it completely.

It's gonna keep going til July...

Righto, I expect a mega-flame for this post because you know, I don't have nine billion posts to my name, but...

What do you guys think our ultimate reward for all these viral games will be? It seems at the moment that there are two strands, the Joker ones and the police corruption ones...

My guess is, and this is up for debate, but I think the ultimate prize for the Joker's games will be the seven minute prologue online. I'm basing this on the fact that we seem to be helping him plan the bank robbery, it'd make perfect sense if we got that footage as our reward, almost as if we we're accomplices!

But what do you guys think?

:ghost: *Retreats behind flame proof door* :ghost:

I think it's very possible.I mentioned this last week because I think WB wouldn't make a 7 minute prologue and not want as many people as possible see it.If we do get the prologue as a final reward, it would make this whole viral thing the greatest marketing tool ever. Otherwise it seems the rewards are not worth the amount of effort it takes to crack these cases.Anyway its still been fun to be a part of it all.

I voted for both teaser trailer and poster. They both make sense how their both coming out soon.

Oh, and just for the record: I assume our ultimate reward will turn out to be the ****ing film.

I dunno, I don't wanna play games for another six months, because people will lose interest. It's happening already, people are saying how dumb the games are and how boring it is not getting any real rewards... I hope we get something soon though, although, no more images, we're flooded with these at the moment!

I dunno, I don't wanna play games for another six months, because people will lose interest. It's happening already, people are saying how dumb the games are and how boring it is not getting any real rewards... I hope we get something soon though, although, no more images, we're flooded with these at the moment!

... Whatever, I'll keep playing the games as long as they have them. Even after the movie comes out. XD

Are you kidding? I love this stuff! I don't even care if we get a huge reward at the end. (I'm actually more impressed by how much effort they're putting into the puzzles than anything else.)

Yeah, a lot of people are losing interest in the websites because of how complicated it's getting, but it isn't going to turn them off from seeing the movie when it comes out. The people who keep up with the viral marketing will just have more backstory. However, I don't think it'll take away from others' enjoyment of the movie. A good director makes every movie strong just standing alone.

I'd love to get both teaser trailer andf the 7 min prologue, no matter how it's released, through a joker game or another way !:cwink: :heart: :heart:
I'd really wanna be able to see the prologue on the net considering I won't be able to see it in theaters and bootlegging is not that great !

It'll Just Keep Going Until The Film.

Which will be fun mind you. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"