The Dark Knight What Do You Think Our Ultimate Reward Will Be?

Trailer.

I think we'll get a poster outside the viral.

I am hoping that we get all of the stuff listed but I doubt it. The WB marketing people would not rewarded us with a bunch of stuff.
I would not be surprised if we get something really little and us saying "WTF!" "I want more!" "That is not enough" or "I am a little disappointed from that"

Man I hope our Ultimate reward is something really cool

Kinda disappointed that we havent been given a clue yet.

Ask and you shall receive.

181554.gif

hey n00b
you can't post "in before the lock" it was an announcement not to long ago.
and you could get banned for spamming

A trip to the premiere to sit with all the actors who played the "bad guys". That would have been my guess

I would love it if that happened.

Going to the premiere would be awesome.

Hey WB ninjas! LISTEN TO US! WE WANT TO GO TO THE PREMEIRE FOR OUR GRAND PRIZE!!! oh and not just one ticket either, maybe do what you did for the prologue sign up for tix.

Maybe Strudwick you should start a poll in this thread asking what kind of prize people would like during the new VC.

Yes please start a poll, I would, what would be other choices for prizes?

In regards to the ARG, I don't think the final prize is the point - it's about getting some neat background info and immersing fans into the world of TDK.

I mean, look at the backlash when the cakes came out, then the IMAX screenings. People were totally upset when they weren't in the vicinity of the 22 bakeries or the 5 IMAX locations. If they had one premiere, you bet that it would have to be in either NYC or LA.

It would be cool to have a final caper at a particular location, but people have to realize what it's supposed to be before griping about how they can't get any of the "rewards."

i agree with anita 100%. i don't think there was a prize involved. the movie is the prize. i think it was about immersing yourself in the world of the TDK. because the joker stuff was going to end in march anyway. then the marketing was going to focus on dent and batman. as it still will.

it will be a fun change. hopefully it's just as involved, but about dent this time around. i still hope for a little more joker stuff, but the dent stuff will be cool. perhaps some clues about his disorder. the viral stuff isn't done, i believe.

^ I know that Anita.

I would love to get a final prize or something. And even if we dont I still will be happy with just doing the VC.

I am just saying that it would be nice if all the people here on the boards got to go to the premiere. And even if we dont I still will be happy with standing in line on July 17th waiting for the midnight show to see TDK.

Sorry if I mad you mad or upset. Not my intent.

^ I want to go to the premiere!!!! Standing in line would still be ok though.

In regards to the ARG, I don't think the final prize is the point - it's about getting some neat background info and immersing fans into the world of TDK.

Yes that's the over-arching goal, but really, to this point, those participating were "applying" to be a goon for the Joker. And with the cake-runs, the numbers were reduced to 22 lucky phone holders. It's not unreasonable to expect that there would be some sort of "reward" or prize for those people. Or possibly, between December and July, that the 22 would be reduced to 11 or even 1 eventually, and if that were the case, a trip to a premiere doesn't seem that out of the question.

With the events of the last week, who knows what will happen. I hope that even if the Joker elements of the VC go away, that there will soon be new "games" to keep us busy till 7/18. :yay:

What I'm a little upset about is that I think everyone in the over achievers list got some extra stuff in the mail. I never got anything extra. :(

What I'm a little upset about is that I think everyone in the over achievers list got some extra stuff in the mail. I never got anything extra. :(

I agree Ashkong that sucks, I remember you sending in a lot of pictures. Now I wasn't an overachiever but I still didn't get anything and I don't want to participate in anymore viral stuff where there is a "prize" especially if they're going to claim that everyone gets something and then not follow through. Either make it a legitimate contest with a 1st, 2nd, 3rd prize type of arrangement, or an "everyone who participates (really) gets something" type of arrangement, or just don't give anything and have it be just for the fun of it. I'm fine with any one of those options as long as they follow through.

I definetly agree with anita, it's not about prizes and winners. The whole point is that you go and spread the word and keep your interests, while having a bunch of joes following along. You have to keep your interests alive and anything can happen if there is no hype.:hoboj:

I don't know if a grand prize is necessary or was even planned, but I swear, I would be ecstatic if it was a pair of the Joker's socks. Not kidding.:yay:
Man that would be great.

At this point, now I just hope that something happens

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"