Iron Man 2 What Iron Man Villains Will You Like To See In The Sequel?

Are you guys familiar with The Mandarin? He alone would be a match for Iron Man, and probably War Machine as well. At the same time.

Guy's a bad ass. :word:

Many do not know about him,including myself. But I heard he was the main foe of Iron Man,so that's the logical choice.

After seeing the new Mummy trailer, does anyone think we'd get Fin Fang Foom and Mandarin's Terracotta Army?

They could just make Mandarin's rings technolgy made instead of them being magic rings.

or they could have mandarin THINK the rings are magic when they are actually extraterrestrial spy gadgets

Or they could be alien technology like they are in the comics.

And the Mandarin would know this, like he does in the comics.

with the introduction of thor, nothing is off limits. anything that once seemed way too outlandish to most people will now be more feesible than ever. magic? thor covers it. alien technology? sure why not.

On a related note, how should some of Iron Man's other rogues, besides the Mandarin, be adapted? I think having most of them be apart of the Ten Rings in some capicity would be the best approach. For the Crimson Dynamo, I would say take a que from the Ultimates and make him Chinese. While Boris Bulski should remain the Titanium Man, but instead have him be a rogue Russian general who leads the Russian arm of the Ten Rings. Guys like Whiplash, Blizzard, etc. can be mercaneries bankrolled by Justin Hammer or the Mandarin.

Worldwide armor wars. Just do it all in one fell swoop.

On a related note, how should some of Iron Man's other rogues, besides the Mandarin, be adapted? I think having most of them be apart of the Ten Rings in some capicity would be the best approach. For the Crimson Dynamo, I would say take a que from the Ultimates and make him Chinese. While Boris Bulski should remain the Titanium Man, but instead have him be a rogue Russian general who leads the Russian arm of the Ten Rings. Guys like Whiplash, Blizzard, etc. can be mercaneries bankrolled by Justin Hammer or the Mandarin.

Hmm, interesting. I wonder how Madame Masque would fit in there. Maybe play up her position in organized crime and have that organization linked in some way to the 10 Rings.

Hmm, interesting. I wonder how Madame Masque would fit in there. Maybe play up her position in organized crime and have that organization linked in some way to the 10 Rings.

I think something along those lines could work.

I'd like to see a mechanical Fing Fang Foom.
oh me too!
I think I've suggested this before.
I'd also like to see Titanium Man.
his armor and powers were pretty good in the PS2 game. he would differ from Iron Monger.

Here's a question, if we were going to get one more armored villain, who would you pick: Titanium Man or Crimson Dynamo?

I've always liked the Titanium Man more.

Here's a question, if we were going to get one more armored villain, who would you pick: Titanium Man or Crimson Dynamo?

I've always liked the Titanium Man more.

i'd say the dynamo

They could just make Mandarin's rings technolgy made instead of them being magic rings.

His rings are technological. Always have been. The thing with the Mandarin is that, like Doctor Doom, he blends science and military tactics with mysticism and spiritual rituals. That, combined with his taste for antiques and anachronistic clothing, gives the impression that he's solely a dark sorcery type. But he is a highly skilled scientist and engineer, just one with a personal philosophy that, when you get right down to it, the only difference between science and magic is point of view.

Also, I anctually kind of like the bio-engineering idea for Fin Fang Foom. But, here's a thought to make it slightly more sensible and true to the comics: Instead of The Mandarin fiddling with random DNA to get something that looks like a dragon, why not simply have him find a fossil that, through it;s own unique properties, has highly preserved DNA samples in it, and clones Fin Fang Foom from it. Leave it up to the viewer whether or not the creature is an alien, an as of yet unknown species of dragon, a Cthullu like elder god, or simply a god damned dragon. It's a bit less coincidental that The Mandarin stumbling upon a cave with a sleeping FFF, and is both truer to the comics and less random then him messing with DNA for ****s and giggles.

didn't john want Fing Fang Foom at one point? lol the name it self is too funny to say out loud..

Top 3 villains:

1.Mandarin
2.Titanium man
3. MODOK

*Also I would like to see Iron Man battle The Incredible Hulk!

I am Iron Man!!!!!

I would like him to take out the hulk as well lets see the hulkbuster

My top villians for Iron Man 2,

1) Mandarin
2) Spymaster
3) Crimson Dynamo

Crimson dynamo would also be awesome... but we've seen iron monger already lets see a new type of villain

If you want to get away from Armored villians, then Mandarin is the top choice, however, Iron Man has some pretty good non-armored villians like Spymaster, Ghost, Blacklash, Madam Masque and Blizzard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"