What is the appeal of blue eyes?

AndThePickles said:
My eyes are turquoise and they're one of my favorite things about myself. I just hate how so many people wear blue contacts now....all fake! :cmad:

My favorite thing 'bout myself is my wang.:o

The Amazing Lee said:
I was trying to find a picture of people with one blue eye and one brown eye, like some dogs have. But I failed. :(

Kate Bosworth has multi-colored eyes:

kate-bosworth-eyes.jpg

Weren't gray eyes the shiznit way back in the day(in the west anyway)?

Green eyes >>>>>>>>>>> Blue eyes.

Both are absolutely beautiful on a girl, though.

:heart:

I wish I had green eyes, but I have dark ass brown/basically black eyes.

Deep brown eyes can be really sexy- my friend Holly has huge brown eyes that I could just look at forever.

AndThePickles said:
^Yeah, tripod image hosting symbols are the coolest.
When did you get snarky?:o

I'll stick with my dark brown eyes, I like not going blind.

I love green. Blue is too shallow.

Basically what WarHammer said; I agree.

AndThePickles said:
My eyes are turquoise and they're one of my favorite things about myself. I just hate how so many people wear blue contacts now....all fake! :cmad:
If I had the chance, I'd do something completely different.. like red, or purple, or something...

never mind, found out... that's a cool color.

OverMyHead said:
What's Pesto?
It's a home made plastic explosive compound. Not powerful enough for buildings and stuff, just mail boxes, etc.

Easy. Which is more eye catching, a baby blue or a brown shirt? Most would likely look at the blue shirt before turning to the brown. Attractive eyes also depend on shape.

GunBlade said:
Easy. Which is more eye catching, a baby blue or a brown shirt? Most would likely look at the blue shirt before turning to the brown. Attractive eyes also depend on shape.
well, personally, I think a green shirt is more eye catching...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"