Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. What pairings could we expect?

It's going to get awkward if Skye turns out to be Jessica Drew, which seems much more plausible now. Those pheromone powers could make things "interesting."

I figured I'll bump this thread as we saw some interesting development with FitzSimmons.:cwink::hrt:

Awww

thoughts anyone?

No no no gross, fitzsimmons shouldn't be a romance, they are like brother and sister

Well guys there was some interesting stuff happening in the newest one. Especially with regards to MayWard and SkyeWard.

I like May and Ward better than Skye and Ward.
Skye-Fitz ( Simmons watches jealously)

Ward got to bang Mulan, lucky bastard.

It was a joke. Ming Na voiced Mulan in the Disney films and she also plays May here.

She was Mulan! She got 5x more awesome now, it would of been 10 if she hadn't of hooked up with Ward.

Well guys there was some interesting stuff happening in the newest one. Especially with regards to MayWard and SkyeWard.

There is no SkyeWard. There is a May/September, though. *cue evil laughter*

I kind of liked the fact that they paired May/Ward, because I definitely wasn't expecting it and I'm sure no one else was.

I kind of liked the fact that they paired May/Ward, because I definitely wasn't expecting it and I'm sure no one else was.

Welcome to the Hype! :yay:

The unexpectedness of it is why I love May and Ward together, too. The writers seemed to be pairing off the characters too soon and too predictably so the shock of seeing May entice Ward into her room was very welcome. The fact that it's not some great romance is also very refreshing.

A show like this ought to avoid the "True Love" stuff altogether, at least between most of the main characters. It should be all about the adventure and ongoing plot threads. The writers should leave the shipping to the fans, who are all too willing to do the work for them in fan fiction without anything becoming canon.

I think that the May/Ward will blow up soon, More the episode pass more Melinda seems so jealous of Skye, she bash for everything, more than in the beginning. She truly hate her

Welcome to the Hype! :yay:

The unexpectedness of it is why I love May and Ward together, too. The writers seemed to be pairing off the characters too soon and too predictably so the shock of seeing May entice Ward into her room was very welcome. The fact that it's not some great romance is also very refreshing.

A show like this ought to avoid the "True Love" stuff altogether, at least between most of the main characters. It should be all about the adventure and ongoing plot threads. The writers should leave the shipping to the fans, who are all too willing to do the work for them in fan fiction without anything becoming canon.

Thanks for the welcome!

I totally agree with you. The thought of Skye and Ward getting together bored me because it was so predictable. So I love the fact that they turned the tables on us.

I couldn't decide who wanted to sleep with Mike more in the last episode...Skye, Simmons or Fitz.

I think that the May/Ward will blow up soon, More the episode pass more Melinda seems so jealous of Skye, she bash for everything, more than in the beginning. She truly hate her

I figured I should bump this thread back up considering the episode we just had and that May/Ward might be somehow heading towards an end considering Lorelei in the newest episode said that Ward doesn't really want May. So any SkyeWard fans out there that are possibly jumping in glee?

If they pair Ward & Skye that leaves Fitz & Simmons, which would be disgusting since they're supposed to be like brother & sister.
barf.gif

frankly i dont want skye/ward....wouldnt mind skye/fitz it's not going to happen though.

im not worried about the paring though that is not what is important to me in this show

im not worried about the paring though that is not what is important to me in this show

That's true, but we can't all ignore the fact that most of the cast is young and reasonably good looking and always in an enclosed space that is the plane haha. This sort of hilarity is begging to happen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"