What personality trait do people hate about you?

I have no idea.

Some people tell me I'm a weirdo, or that I'm too random.

I think it's mostly that I either talk too much, or talk too little.

and that I'm too paranoid. I tihnk my moodiness also gets on peoples nerves.

I think that's it.

My agression. I get wound up really easily and have a huge capacity to be really, really mean. I'm working on it. Its difficult. I also automatically assume people are talking down to me, which doesn't help when I normally rate most of the people in this college below me.

Well alot of my personality could be percieved as annoying.

I'm a dork for one. I'm completely random, loud, energetic at almost all hours.

Though, one could also find my opinionated side annoying as well.

You can't be "boring", 'cause I lurv you, and I'm.....a....distraction.

yarn_multi_clown_wig.jpg

Pube550x679.jpg

Hahahaha a picture of an old pube lol.

I love it. :woot:

People hate how I'm always actually right about everything all the time, 'cause it makes them feel "wrong" and foolish.

7 out of 10 girlfriends don't/haven't liked the way I say goodbye on the phone.
I figure, "It was great talking to you. I wish it would never end. BUT, it has to, so...bye." and then I hang up abruptly.

They've never liked that.
They want some long, drawn-out sigh.

Also, people don't like my strong Black and White opinions.

"Led Zeppelin is the best band that ever was or ever will be. Jack Kirby is GOD. Stan Lee is Evil. People that say "I COULD care less." are freaking idiots. If you believe the Bible is true, you're either ignorant or evil. Blondes are hot. Brunettes are gross. All televised Sports are lame. Stoners are lame. I don't like people who don't like getting drunk. Etc."

Also, tons of complaints about how I'm too wordy.
I actually try to verbally express my feelings and it starts to bore, overload, or threaten people. My thoughts are convoluted and complex, and I figure, "Yeesh...YOu asked...so I'll TELL you."

Also, the real me is Super-Warped. I like to think, say and do horrible things. To me it's amusing. But I'm smart enough to know that I have to curtail it in many social settings.

Net-Effect is, I come off aloof/quiet/smug...'cause I have to conceal the real Me, and I'm ordinarily too proud to be fake (this has been a problem at work :()....until similarly-minded pervs and ass****s get to know me better, and then it's Laugh Riot City, U.S.A.

Now I question whether could tolerate you in "real" life.:o

My mates get annoyed cos im too knowledgeable and have better views than everyone else :)

nothing....I'm so lovable, its disgusting:o

I've been told that I'm very stubborn and argumentative. Pfft! I SO am not! *crosses arms across chest*

I'm stubborn as hell... out of other things. But this is the main one. :o

I'm contrary, selfish, controlling, egocentric, lazy, vain, and quick tempered. Other people don't notice these things, because I won't let them see these traits in action. The only ones that surface slightly in public or in personal life are the temper, laziness, and contrariness. Other than that, I keep it all in check. It's like wearing a mask. Wearing a stupid mask for stupid people!!!!!!!!!!!!!

they hate my cuteness...oh wait personality trait. uhhhh...my cuteness :O

oh wait, i did it again...oh now i know, my stupidity :(

I do. I learned it from her instructional video, Cry Cry Again.
I do admire you very much then. Do you dance like that when you're alone or in the presence of others? If it's the latter... can we hang out? And can you please tell me where I can get that instructional vid? Thank you.

they hate my cuteness...oh wait personality trait. uhhhh...my cuteness :O

oh wait, i did it again...oh now i know, my stupidity :(
LOL! You're not stupid Sean you're just...(for lack of a better term) silly.

i don't do things if i can't be bothered- i use big words(only because they are the first ones to come into my head

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"