The Amazing Spider-Man 2 What villain would you like to see in Amazing Spider-man 2?

Mysterio or Chameleon! And obviously Norman and/or GG.

Chameleon would be a cool side villain. Btw, what is the origin of Chameleon anyway? Yeah I know where he comes from, but how did he get that white head?

You know, I used to remember it... but not anymore! All I know was that he used to be a spy.

DAMN :( been trying to find that information on internet but apparently no one else is questioning this fact, incredibly frustrating :funny:

Chameleon would be a cool side villain. Btw, what is the origin of Chameleon anyway? Yeah I know where he comes from, but how did he get that white head?

I think he just drank some serum that changed his face like that. For awhile though he didnt have powers. He could just use computers, disguises, holograms and that belt he had.

Last edited:
I'd like to see Shocker feature as a minor introductory villain that ties into/leads to a more elaborate scheme. I'm envisioning Shocker carving a swath of destruction through the streets, leveling a city block while battling Spidey. The rest of the film could see Spider-Man tangling with a higher profile foe who is partnered with Shocker(GG, Kraven, Mysterio, or Tombstone) or under the employ of a mob boss type, like Fortunato, Kingpin, Silvermane, etc.

I really hope they keep with what they did with the Lizard and not kill any of the villain in the following film. Just so we can have a Sinister Six movie. Also, since Marvel will probably get the rights back on Daredevil does that mean they can get the Kingpin in on the Spider-man movies or is he different thing since he first started in Spider-man?

I just want to see a villain who completely kicks Spidey's ass...something brutal

I just want to see a villain who completely kicks Spidey's ass...something brutal

Agreed.

I actually thought they were gonna have Lizard beat him up a bit more. The highschool fight was awesome bought never thought Spidey was gonna loose or was in trouble. Thought GG kicked his ass alot harder at the end of Spidey 1.

The Lizard had other things in mind, he wasn't actually trying. That's what I think, at least.

I wonder what would of happened to Peter.. mixing Lizard serum with a Spider/Human cross-species?

Green Goblin did it in the end of the first film, really, spider-man then got mad and used his remaining strenght as hard as he could

Exactly, don't box yourself in too soon, especially if you can't top yourself. Leave it for the third film.

You know, I'm really glad we got this reboot, but it's probably also a bit too bad, because it's probably way too early to introduce someone like Black Tarantula. He's someone I'd really like to see in a Movie.

The more I think about it, the more I'd love to see Electro, if they could do him well.
I also want to see his silly green and yellow costume, even if it's just Max sketching costume ideas.

GrizzlyASM139.gif

Can we add Smythe (father and son) to this poll?

I want to see Smythe working for Osborn, and his son creating robots (Spider Slayers) and such to try to capture Spider-man. Thinking of the 90's cartoon, but with a new spin tied to the last movie's story.

He could even use Connors' research to develop other supervillains like Scorpion, Rhino, Vulture, eventually the Goblins, et cetera.

Morbius could be an interesting side villain (Michael could be a fellow student under Connors who knows Gwen, stumbles onto Connors' work). Mysterio would be way cool too. Dunno how they'd fit him into the bigger picture though.

I also wanna see Spidey take down some small frys like Shocker, maybe at the beginning just to warm the audience up before the bigger story.

Kraven could fit in multiple ways...

I wouldn't it to be that much, more Doc Ock vs spider-man were it was still good but spider-man was in trouble at times whereas if we have it too brutal it could end up like venom vs sandman were you just can't see Spidey winning at all to the point you think the character is ****.

Agreed.

I actually thought they were gonna have Lizard beat him up a bit more. The highschool fight was awesome bought never thought Spidey was gonna loose or was in trouble. Thought GG kicked his ass alot harder at the end of Spidey 1.

I thought the fights were pretty good, Lizard was pretty brutal considering he scratched at Peter and nearly choked him to death a good few times. I was crapping my self with the sewer scene cos I thought the Lizard would get him.

Who the hell is that :/

Can we add Smythe (father and son) to this poll?

I want to see Smythe working for Osborn, and his son creating robots (Spider Slayers) and such to try to capture Spider-man. Thinking of the 90's cartoon, but with a new spin tied to the last movie's story.

He could even use Connors' research to develop other supervillains like Scorpion, Rhino, Vulture, eventually the Goblins, et cetera.

Morbius could be an interesting side villain (Michael could be a fellow student under Connors who knows Gwen, stumbles onto Connors' work). Mysterio would be way cool too. Dunno how they'd fit him into the bigger picture though.

I also wanna see Spidey take down some small frys like Shocker, maybe at the beginning just to warm the audience up before the bigger story.

Kraven could fit in multiple ways...

Yeah I'll add him to it. He would actually be a good villain, sort of a way for Osborn to try and capture Spider-man. I do like the idea of developing villains through Oscorp. Vulture though can be his own thing cos he was kind of rival to Oscorp in the animated series who Osborn bought out.

Morbius would be interesting, he and Scorpion could be like a step up after the Lizard formula. Shock could work as an Oscorp enforcer or something like that.

I thought the fights were pretty good, Lizard was pretty brutal considering he scratched at Peter and nearly choked him to death a good few times. I was crapping my self with the sewer scene cos I thought the Lizard would get him.
I didnt consider it brutal but there was some cool stuff for sure. Really dug the high school fight, the rest really didnt impress me too much. Im sure they will improve the sequel.

I think Kraven or Mysterio would be neat. I think it would be nice to have a non-scientist or science related main villain for a change. With Osborn in the background(I'd love a slow buildup to Green Goblin like how Harry had a slow buildup to the New Goblin over all three Raimi films), heck maybe even have some more background villains included who aren't the main focus like Chameleon, Rhino, or the likes of Shocker or Sandman.

Really, I thought him nearly scratching through Peter's chest to be quite brutal. And I agree with the non-scientist villain but science created villains are kind of go together with Spider-man and Marvel.

2bh I'd like a villain like Shocker to be the sort of main focus for Spider-man, while the main villain works in the background and after Shocker is stopped halfway through the film switches gears as Spider-man now has to face the main villain.

I think Mysterio would be a terrific choice as a villain for the next film...so long as they don't anchor him down with a cheesy costume.

Mysterio, for the simple reason that it would be different and would make ASM 2 stand out a bit from the more common action/crime orientation of superhero movies. They'd need to work on the outfit of course, but I'm sure they could manage something. I'm also fond of the idea of a minor villain starting the film out, like a Shocker type.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"