Sequels What villan do you think and hope will headline spider-man 4?

Venom as the main villain
plus Lizard and maybe Electro

My SM4 villains/Plot:

SM4: Villains: Lizard, Kraven, Wilson Kisk (aka King Pin), (Shocker or Rhino cameo)

Plot: Conner's formulates the serum to grow back his limb... but when Conner's serum tranforms him into the Lizard, Peter must save his former professor and mentor from the citizens of NYC and himself... Wilson Fisk... a wealthy business man in NYC (secretly the King Pin), introduces Kraven the Hunter to NYC to kill the Lizard... Fisk hopes to gain more recognition in NYC by bringing in the Lizard, while Kraven sees the Lizard as his greatest challenge ever.

Lizard and electro or mysterio.

5 - Venom makes a suprise return somehow + a secondary villain that would antagonize both him and spider-man (Not necessarily Carnage) maybe the scorpion?

If they do 6 then in 6 have hobgoblin (Kingsley version perhaps using parts of the macandale story) and the sinister six.

Venom and Carnage.... With either Electro, Mysterio, Scorpian or ofcourse the Lizard.

Since we've been hearing that Venom will only be around for the last 10 minutes of the film, I think Spidey 4 should continue on with a nice arc for Venom, the introduction of Carnage, and ending with Venom and Spidey forming a truce to take out Carnage. (borrowing from The Amazing Spider-Man in the 90s)

And assuming the popularity of Venom will still be running strong, it could lend quite well to a series of Spinoff films along the lines of the Venom: Lethal Protector series, but missing out all the other Symbiotes! (Peter Parker/Spider-Man cameo optional.)

lizard kraven combo, it's the only one that makes sense...

cameo from the vulture and rhino

with references to doc ock, goblins, spideys, rhinos and vultures, it can pave a way for kraven to easily come in as the world's greatest hunter and take his prize...looking for the lizard but then it gets personal and he starts hunting spiderman...

I agree with the lizard/kraven combo.....with brock going nuts due to his separation from the symbiot and by the end of sm4, the symbiot reproduces and gives bith to the red symbiot, setting up carnage for a POTENTIAL sequal.

Hey there turbotwotone! :)

turbotwotone said:
Well I'm not too sure about having 4 villians in SM3...I'm sure that by that 2-3 of them will either be quick cameos or appear at the end of the film, much like the speculation has been going on Venom. Having more than one central villan would clutter up the plot, and would turn in to a battle for screen time. After all...we all can remember Batman & Robin...ouch!! enough said. With that said I think that the central villan for SM3 will be Sandman...I think Goblin2 will likely either appear towards the end of SM3 or very sparsley in between parts of the 3rd movie. It would be best to really save his main performance untill SM4 or 5...dragging out the fact that peter wouldn't find out it was Harry until after they had been battling each other...much like their relationship from SM1 & 2. I honestly don't think Venom will be in SM3 much at all, and if he is-I agree he will likely be some sort of cliffhanger at the end of SM3. Venom is easily a stand alone villan and rightfully deserves his own movie, which is why I think they will likely hold off on using him until SM4. Besides Venom would likely need to be mostly CG, being as how his suit is living and can take many different shapes...and mostly for the action sequences, much like spiderman is now. Holding off on Venom until SM4 would give them that much more time to really nail doing fully CG characters and for technology to come that further around. AS for the rest of the possible characters...the only blank left is Dr. Conners set up from SM2. I think that it needs to be much later before he comes into the fold. Anyway, here are the rest of my predictions and/or wishlist for the future SM movies.

SM3: Sandman(main), w/ possible Goblin2 appearance, and Kat. She would serve as another possible love interest for Peter and really cause some drama between her and MJ.

I disagree with your assessment. Its illogical to think that Venom's inclusion will be a mere token appearance. This is the end of the Spider-man trilogy. While I can see Raimi coming back I don't see Maguire returning. I think they'll tie up all loose ends but syill leave the possibility for the villains to return in some way.

I don't think this movie will leave a cliffhanger and I don't think we will see Venom in #4.

turbotwotone said:
SM4: Venom (main) Nothing more needs to be said...Venom is quite possibly one of the most classic SM villans and also on of SM's most formidable. This is Venoms show alone. Also possible Goblin 2 appearance.

I disagree, and I don't think we'll see Goblin 2 either in the fourth movie.

Spider-man 4: Personally I think we will have Lizard and Kraven. They have teased Lizard's character since the first movie. It also makes sense to bring Kraven in to hunt the Lizard and then have Spiderman get in the middle. They may also bring in Blackcat.

turbotwotone said:
SM5: Goblin2(main) This is where the battle between Harry and Peter comes to a climax. Peter learns who the goblin really is and must confront his best friend. Also-Possible Lizard appearance...this is where they could bring Connors in.

Again I disagree, its called Spiderman, not the Green Goblin show!

Venom in two movies, Green Goblin in four!? I don't think so. They'll want to mix it up much better than that.

Spider-man 5: Mysterio (played by Bruce Campbell) and Chameleon. It makes more sense to bring Chameleon in after Kraven. Maybe also use Rhino in this movie.

turbotwotone said:
SM6: Either Lizard(main) and/or Mysterio(main). I think either one of these villans would make for an exciting 6th installment. Although I think Mysterio would be more menasing, I think it would also be propper to bring in Connors as the main villan as it was established in the 2nd film.

I disagree...seems to be a running theme doesn't it. :D

Its far too tempting to have the Sinister Six in the sixth movie. I mean if thats not the perfect opportunity I don't know what is!?

turbotwotone said:
--Anything after 6--

SM7: Carnage(main) I don't know if Carnage is a classic enough character to ever warrant his own movie (being as how he is pretty new) I still wouldn't mind having him in a film. I think that it would be at this point he could be brought in.

Possibly.

Once you do the Secret Six I think the only remaining classic villains of interest are:

Carnage, Hydroman, Swarm, Scorpion and possibly Shocker (although I don't think he is a great villain).

Also I don't see any point to doing a Spider-man 7 if you are not going to have an 8 and a 9.

Its not totally obvious who to pick at this point.

7 - Scorpion and Venom/Carnage/Symbiote movie
8 - Kraven (who commits suicide), Swarm used instead of Vermin?
9 - Hydroman and Sandman

turbotwotone said:
SM8: Shocker(main, Rhino(side). I think shocker could be cool enough as a main charcter although rhino would have to be a side character. He's too goofy of a character to have his own film. I also wouldn't mind seeing him in possibly SM3 or 4 as a side character.

I actually agree with you that Rhino should only be used as a side character.

turbotwotone said:
SM9: Kraven the hunter...or anyone else that is left at this point andd hasn't gotten their debut in one of the SM films. Being as how i'm 23 now...I would likely be in my 40's before they could ever get to a 9th movie.

I agree with you that it will start running out of steam (or at least classic villains by this point). Only a series of The Mighty Thor movies could outlast Spider-man before becoming repetitive.

turbotwotone said:
Anyway...I can't wait for Spider-Man 3 in 2007...I think it has the potential to be the best entry in the SM series so far. I have very high expectations for part 3 and I know that sam saimi won't dissapoint. If there are more movies to be made after SM3...I hope they get back Raimi as well as the whole cast to do them, including Toby Maguire, which would be a feet in itself.

Agreed. But unlikely. I'd make sure any new cast signed on for another three movies (Spidey 4, 5 and 6), and I can't see Toby Maguire doing that.

Lizard would be the main villain and Kraven would be the the other villain.

Lizard all the way! If not i would like to see carnage

we have been told that vemon will almost be rounded off for the films in the last 15- 20 minutes I reckon that this is unlikely and venom will be back, 4 should continue the venom saga in a logical progression and lizard or doc ock will be the cliffhanger for spidey 3 either doc ock sayin he wants to create some form of partner ship to finish off spiderman or lizard transformin etc, lizard should be in 4 with venom as for seeds for later villians and although im not fond of kraven ideas the i idea of havin him hunt lizard is good so i could go for that harry will die in this one im sorry so that means norman can come back either to side with ock in the next one as only a tiny bit more i.e less that a minute when doc ock is back and mentions he is preparin the sinister six etc and norman joins so just enough to piss us off for another 5 years or so and then by 5 or 6 a well done complex sinister six venom, doc ock, GG, a wicked vulture (saw some art and it could actually be brilliant) maybe lizard or sandman id like that but dont forget dont depend on there fates because in comics no one ever dies (well stays ded anyway) as stan lee himself said why kill a great villian when you can use them again. Mysterio arc with that wrestling annoncer, usher (cant remember his name that would be good) but to finish off i think electro as scorpion can be used as cameo to set him up as not just villian but more of a sense of spidey and he arent at that point yet

so eventually GG, doc ock, venom, vulture, electro and sandman Vs spidey and maybe another villian who sides with him or one of the six turnin on his team mates in the end maybe doc ock who only wants to beat spidey not hurt innocent people cause of what happened at the end of 2 and also doc ock has reformed a few times its never stays that way also cause it happened a fair bit in the comics Id love the human torch to come and help Spidey in the sixth one and battle venom cause of the symbote and fire thing but only after spidey rumbled with him that in my opinion would be brilliant no 2D character all developed all unique with own agendas and as a Fantasic finale- and mary jane and peter should marry at some point couldnt care less when though cause id just rather there to be more action fight scenes that you may now kiss the bride

P.S spidey shouldnt unmask in any film but if he must the last one but I dont think this is great, good storys but just no

First of all, it should start out right in the middle of a fight scene. Spider-Man dodging bullets outside of a bank. He gets inside and starts dodging Electric blasts. Turns out it's The Shocker. He defeats Shocker and we see Shocker getting taken out in cuffs. That would be an AWESOME opening.

Then I think it would be cool if they went with the Man-Spider storyline for Spidey 4. With Peter Parker struggling with this "transformation" that seems to be happening to him. The whole time the background story is about Neogenics, with Jameson creating the Scorpion to dispose of Spider-Man, as well as Dr. Connors struggling with his Lizard persona.

The movie can be about Spider-Man trying to help Connors, of course having to tangle with the Lizard in the process. And then he's bombarded by The Scorpion out of nowhere, which gives him two problems. And then to top it off, he's got something going on inside of him that he's struggling to control.

Turn him into Man-Spider at the end, I think it would be an awesome movie.

i've made my own fan script for the 4th already and it took me like 4 or 5 months and i've finally made it quite good...

in it there's a after-cliffhanger with Venom, and Peter and Venom fight in the apartment, which during the fight is set on fire, and the symbiote flees from the heat, and then the police end up with Brock and send him to jail. Peter and harry are on good terms again, though JJ keeps giving Peter jobs on getting pictures of Harry. so Harry starts jumping to the conclusion that the press is suspicious about him being the Green Goblin. so he goes and attacks JJ, but Spidey stops him and this restarts his hate for Spider-Man and Peter again. so now Pete deals with Harry a bit... the Spider-Man mutations heads to the 8 arms story, but it later reversed before it gets to the Man-Spider level... while he's a 8 armed freak, he'll deal with Kraven, Prowler and possibly Scorpion being assigned to hunt him... Prowler soon turns against JJ and goes to help Spidey. Scorpion is deafeated, and now Kraven goes in hiding for a while. then the symbiote ends up coming to Spidey one last time, and because Spidey got rid of it easily last time, this time the symbiote permanatly bonds to him. Spidey tries to use noise, fire and everything to get it off but nothing works... then Kraven comes out of nowhere to do the "Kraven's Last Hunt" story... if you don't know about that horrific, mind-blowing comic-story, then look it up. :p

ok, then Kraven ends up killing himself. later Green Goblin kidnapes Mary Jane, Aunt May, and possibly JJ... so he's trying to get to Spidey but he dosn't know he's supposobly dead from the Kraven's last hunt. But just like the comics, Spide rises from being drugged and gets out of his grave and goes to do the "Harry's death" comic-story with the bomb and the mansion and Harry's redemption, etc... anyway, Prowler helps Spidey battle Green Goblin, and finally the double-dose of the preformance enhancers that GG took is effecting him and making him about to die... so he asks Peter's forgiveness...

the movie ends not with swinging, but with Roderick Kingsley discovering the Goblin lair...

the idea of the Hobgoblin coming in the story is just a good idea in my opinion, because personally i think it would be great if The Goblins are like the Spider-Man Movies TradeMark villain... because you've had a Goblin in each film... so keeping it up with Hobgoblin would just be good in my opinion.

MarvelLegend said:
First of all, it should start out right in the middle of a fight scene. Spider-Man dodging bullets outside of a bank. He gets inside and starts dodging Electric blasts. Turns out it's The Shocker. He defeats Shocker and we see Shocker getting taken out in cuffs. That would be an AWESOME opening.

Then I think it would be cool if they went with the Man-Spider storyline for Spidey 4. With Peter Parker struggling with this "transformation" that seems to be happening to him. The whole time the background story is about Neogenics, with Jameson creating the Scorpion to dispose of Spider-Man, as well as Dr. Connors struggling with his Lizard persona.

The movie can be about Spider-Man trying to help Connors, of course having to tangle with the Lizard in the process. And then he's bombarded by The Scorpion out of nowhere, which gives him two problems. And then to top it off, he's got something going on inside of him that he's struggling to control.

Turn him into Man-Spider at the end, I think it would be an awesome movie.

dude, my story is a lot like yours... but i swear i didn't "steal it from you" or anything...

... i spent 4 freakin months working on my version. :p

The Lizard said:
I still say Lizard, but after Otto Octavius getting re-invented in Curt Connors' image in SM2 and the appearance of monster villain Venom in SM3, I don't see it happening. :(
And you call your self a lizard fan. I cant belive you would think that

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"